Author Topic: Opening of Dagom Geden Dropen Kunkyob Ling in Nepal  (Read 7129 times)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Opening of Dagom Geden Dropen Kunkyob Ling in Nepal
« on: April 15, 2014, 11:54:27 AM »
Just got news that the new Dagom Rinpoche's Labrang has been officiated last week in Boudhanath, Kathmandu. And Daknak Rinpoche which is Dagom Rinpoche's brother was the guest of honour.

It is amazing how Dagom Rinpoche's Changtso - la (Main assistant) managed to get this new building up. Times were very hard for them especially more after Dagom Rinpoche entered clear light 5 to 6 years ago. Dagom Labrang has gone through so many obstacles especially with the rest of Tibetans in Kathmandu going against them for years now.

Some has also negatively influenced the monks from Dagom Labrang to leave and to break their relationship with the teacher due to the Shugden controversial and many have left BUT many has also joined from all around the world lately.

I am so happy to see that the Changtso-la devotion towards his lama (even though Dagom Rinpoche is no longer with him) prevails and the results of the new labrang speaks more volume then the negative talks. And the rest of the Tibetans who talked negatively can literally go fly a kite  >:(

I am looking forward to hear about Dagom Rinpoche's new incarnation. Well, I am sure we will hear something soon.

More articles of Dagom Rinpoche below :-

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/kyabje-dagom-rinpoche/

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/lamas-teachings/dagom-rinpoche-guru-puja-commentary/

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/images/guru-tree-with-dorje-shugden/

Big Uncle

Re: Opening of Dagom Geden Dropen Kunkyob Ling in Nepal
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 06:16:38 PM »
Wow! I wonder this means that they had already found the incarnation of Dagom Rinpoche? I sure hope so and I am sure they must be doing this to prepare the way for Dagom Rinpoche when he comes of age to take over the ladrang once again and return to take his place in the ladrang. I pray for Dagom Rinpoche's long life and the removal of obstacles that he may come of age and be of tremendous benefit just like many of his illustrious previous incarnations - many of whom are Dorje Shugden stalwart lamas. May his aspirations come to fruition swiftly!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 03:50:38 PM »
It is indeed wonderful and rejoicing news to learn of this. I am sure it had been an uphill struggle for changtso-la to maintain the ladrang being away from it for some time. This is understandably so with the CTA constant harassment that makes life difficult for the spread of Lama Tsongkhapa’s teachings. The unjust ban must come down, the unjust ban must come down, the unjust ban must come down.

I rejoice that Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche gave Lama Chopa teachings at Dagom Geden Dropen Lunkyob Ling Monastery.

kris

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 03:47:37 AM »
Rejoice!

It is definitely happy to see another Lama who practice Dorje Shugden is progressing and expanding. It only go to show that Dorje Shugden is not evil nor demon. The assistance are really not getting it easy.. they are being discriminated and denied basic facilities, and yet they manage to get the fund, the material and the people to achieve what they set out for.

For all Dorje Shugden practitioners overseas, we are not facing the heat, but we all can help to end the ban (spread the news about the ban by social media etc, raise fund, donate, etc) and spread the Dorje Shugden practice even further!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 05:38:35 AM »
Kyabjye Dagom Rinpoche who was one with Yamantaka passing was mired in controversy. Yet this is excellent news of the Changtsos of Dagom Rinpoche to be able to find resources and put in the effort to get up the this new center. Kyabjye Daknak Rinpoche seems to be also everywhere supporting many dharmic causes and offering assistance to many centers around the world and supporting the buddhist cause in general.

The way we see Dorje Shugden lamas work shows a lot about their character, devotion and commitment to their spiritual practice, which for me it is aligned to the fact that the Dalai Lama is working with Dorje Shugden. Due to this ban many practitioners have to work 10-20% harder because of the stigma of being a Dorje Shugden practitioner, to raise funds, share the dharma and so forth, it has made them stronger, more determined and more able to produce spiritual and dharma results. When you are made to swim against the current, it is more difficult, but the fact you can swim against the current means you have would developed more skills and tenacity to brave difficulty and hardship. 

Kathmandu whereby there are the Tibetan diaspora, they do give the Dorje Shugden Lamas a difficult time, the Changtso who made it happen must have had a great amount of devotion, spiritual growth and practice to get the support. It is rejoicing as well that Buddhism is growing and establishing in Nepal, Nepal is the birthplace of the Naro Kacho Lineage of Vajrayogini, the place where Tilopa and his greatest disciple Naropa roamed. This is an exciting time for Dorje Shugden practitioners all over the world. 

Manjushri

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 06:52:33 AM »
This is fantastic news. If Dorje Shugden was so bad, why would resources come for the lineage and practise to grow? You would think that the 3 jewels would prevent and hinder the practise from growing if it really was spirit worship. Anyways, there are so many other spirits around, why don't you see their practices growing or them affecting His Holiness in any way? If Dorje Shugden is a spirit, and can harm, so can the multitude of other spirits.

This story is amazing, because with trust and faith, the Changsto-la has achieved a commendable task. Dorje Shugden and the blessings of Dagom Rinpoche has provided, helped and blessed the Changsto-la in getting the Labrang up and ready. Through sincere devotion, trust and faith, anything is possible.

dsiluvu

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 08:18:59 AM »
BEAUTIFUL AND BRAVO to Dagom Rinpoche's Changtso-la and followers!!! And His Eminence Dakna Rinpoche and his disciples and all disciples who stayed TRUE and LOYAL through THICK & THIN with their GURUS!!!

These are TRUE Dharma Practitioners for when the time is the darkest and bleakest you see the TRUE NATURE of every single student, everyone!

I am so happy to see that the Changtso-la devotion towards his lama (even though Dagom Rinpoche is no longer with him) prevails and the results of the new labrang speaks more volume then the negative talks. And the rest of the Tibetans who talked negatively can literally go fly a kite  >:(

YES I am HAPPY too because it goes to show that no matter what the DS haters do... they can never tear those who are devoted and sincere a part and instead make them, us only stronger, more courageous, more devoted to our precious teachers, lineage and teachings. They give us light to see what is darkness. They boost our strength to achieve goodness and triumph over the negatives and in case they forget --- "TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS".

NO FEAR!!! ;) ;) ;)

Galen

• Email
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 08:33:06 AM »
Congratulations to the opening of the new centre. It shows that Dorje Shugden practice is growing and thriving in the midst of the ban. What is more inspiring is the continuation of Dharma work by Dagom Rinpoche's student to continue supporting their teacher's work. Dogom Rinpoche's passing was mired with controversy and now we hear that the new incarnation is back. So, again, if Dorje Shugden is a spirit, how could Dagom Rinpoche's reincarnation come back? Isn;'t he suppose to be reborn in the three lower realms. This shows again that the ban is unsupported!

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 10:08:24 AM »
There have been a lot of activities for the Shugden lamas/teachers and their students. I am sure the activities of these teachers and their monasteries/centres in China/Taiwan/India/Nepal/Italy/USA & the world are big just some are not published.

There are also a lot of loyal changtso-la attached to these teachers and because of their attitude and also relationship. I am sure we will be hearing more news about the growth of these Shugden institution.

It is indeed wonderful and rejoicing news to learn of this. I am sure it had been an uphill struggle for changtso-la to maintain the ladrang being away from it for some time. This is understandably so with the CTA constant harassment that makes life difficult for the spread of Lama Tsongkhapa’s teachings. The unjust ban must come down, the unjust ban must come down, the unjust ban must come down.

I rejoice that Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche gave Lama Chopa teachings at Dagom Geden Dropen Lunkyob Ling Monastery.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »
Wow! I wonder this means that they had already found the incarnation of Dagom Rinpoche? I sure hope so and I am sure they must be doing this to prepare the way for Dagom Rinpoche when he comes of age to take over the ladrang once again and return to take his place in the ladrang. I pray for Dagom Rinpoche's long life and the removal of obstacles that he may come of age and be of tremen....

Indeed! If the reicarnation of Dagom Rinpoche's found, this mean another holder or Tantra and Sutra Master is returning to this world to turn the Dharma Wheel.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 03:51:45 PM »
Great news and congratulations on the opening of Dagom Geden Dropen Ling in Nepal.
This shows the loyalty of Dagom Rinpoche's students to continue to support their teacher's work even though he has gone into clear light. They are getting all the resources and building the Ladrang for the incarnation of Dagom Rinpoche to be of age in order to head the Ladrang and continue to turn the wheel of dharma and eventually the removal of the DS ban

DharmaDefender

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 10:12:02 PM »
Nice to see there are still some people left in this world who have common sense, and dont listen to the rumours.

This opening doesnt just speak volumes for the changtso but also for Dagom Rinpoches accomplishments. Clearly the blessings of the lineage lamas are coming through strongly.

Sorry but the Tibetan administration need to realise their archaic ways of thinking and operating their government is part of a dying breed of leadership. If America can elect an African-American president after centuries of delusional thinking that resulted in slavery, one day Tibetans will learn to do the right thing after decades of delusional thinking that resulted in the ban on Dorje Shugden.

pgdharma

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 05:23:55 AM »
Rejoice with such wonderful news! In the midst of all the controversies, the changtso braved through obstacles from being discriminated to getting the funds to set up this monastery to prepare for the incarnation of Dagom Rinpoche to continue to spread Dorje Shugden.

Recently I read an article on the thangkas of Dagom Rinpoche’s previous life and was happy to know that the thangkas are well kept http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1216.0 and it was a blessing just to view the holy thangkas.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 09:43:13 AM »
Dagom Rinpoche's changtso-la is so devoted to his teacher that he endured all the hardships and obstacles to build a ladrang to prepare for his teacher to come back again. It is certainly an uphill task without the support and finances from the Tibetan people in Kathmandu who are against their Shugden practice.
Now the ladrang is all ready to welcome the incarnation of Dagom Rinpoche back to continue the great work, just as in his previous life. The devotion and endurance of the main assistant will soon be rewarded when Dagom Rinpoche returns to benefit many thousands of people again.