Author Topic: "Teaching on Emptiness" By HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche  (Read 8082 times)

donoharm

"Teaching on Emptiness" By HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche
« on: April 11, 2013, 05:38:39 PM »
 I just saw the new official Facebook page of His Holiness Trijang chocktrul rinpoche.  and also notice there is a event on may 18th on "Teaching on Enptiness" Commentary on " A guide to bodhisattva's way of life"  So, i just wanna to share with all my friends on here.  :)

link   http://www.facebook.com/pages/His-Holiness-Trijang-Chocktrul-Rinpoche/549541328409045

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
Re: "Teaching on Emptiness" By HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 06:21:47 PM »
Thank you for this donoharm and how incredibly auspicious this is. It is great news to see Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche continuing to turn the wheel of Dharma more and more since His Holiness emerged publicly a few months ago to give teachings and initiations, including that of Dorje Shugden.

Those attending will indeed be blessed to listen to a Buddha teach that which Je Tsongkhapa elucidated perfectly. It was Tsongkhapa's teachings on Nagajurna's view on emptiness, the Madyamaka, that Dorje Shugden is the Uncommon Protector of. This came about as the result of Nechung who appeared before Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen and commit the latter to rise as the Uncommon Protector for this teaching. So precious is this that Nechung again reminded Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen of the promise he had made in his previous life as Duldzin Drakpa. Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen of course out of pure compassion allowed himself to be murdered so as to rise as Dorje Shugden.

Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's previous life as Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche had such a great relationship with the Protector and was a champion of the practice. Despite attempts to ban the practice, Trijang Rinpoche has returned to teach the very treasure that his Protector swore to protect. And just looking at what will be happening on May 18th when the teasure will be shared with many, clearly both the master and the Protector have kept to their oath to protect and propagate the very practice that we all desperately need during a time when the understanding and appreciation of the Dharma is waning.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 05:26:48 AM »
Wow! Trijang Rinpoche is really giving a lot of teachings of late! And nobody can suppress him, not the Dalai Lama, not the CTA, and certainly, not the ban. How can anything stop a Lama from benefitting others? I hope Trijang Rinpoche will keep giving more teachings, initiations and blessings to everyone. It would be really blessed to get those from him. I really hope that he will give world tours like HHDL and that one day HHDL will reconnect with Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche. It's a very strong message that you dont have to be approved by HHDL and CTA to be a real Lama, you are who you are.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 07:38:03 PM »
Trijang Rinpoche is doing what he was doing his previous life spreading the buddha dharma, giving teaching initiations and doing it continuously. Rejoice to see Trijang Rinpoche giving hope to dorje shugden practitioners and lamas. Can't CTA see that no matter what they do to the Dorje Shugden, it just keep coming back stronger at them.   

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 05:50:40 AM »
Trijang Rinpoche is doing what he was doing his previous life spreading the buddha dharma, giving teaching initiations and doing it continuously. Rejoice to see Trijang Rinpoche giving hope to dorje shugden practitioners and lamas. Can't CTA see that no matter what they do to the Dorje Shugden, it just keep coming back stronger at them.

Like I have said before, it is the CTA's loss if they do not embrace Dorje Shugden and still carry on with the unreasonable ban. As a secular government now, they should lift the ban and allow true religious freedom. The page on Dorje Shugden should not even be on the CTA's website because it shows that they are still superstitious and closeminded. There is no reason why CTA should continue to enforce the ban amongst the Tibetans or post anything negative about Dorje Shugden because they are a secular government and them enforcing it shows how backwards they are.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 09:18:46 AM »
Thank you donoharm for sharing this piece of good news. Wished I could have the merits to be present at the teaching too. It is so good to note the present incarnation of HH Trijang Rinpoche appearing and going on tours to give teachings and blessings. As the previous reincarnation of Trijang Rinpoche is well known for his Dorje Shugden practice, the current young Trijang Rinpoche is now continuing the works from his previous live with many open Dorje Shugden empowerments and pujas. Do take a listen at this audio of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche chanting the Dorje Shugden puja at http://video.dorjeshugden.com/videos/trijangrinpoche-shugdenpuja.mp3.

dondrup

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »
Donoharm,

Thanks for highlighting the official Facebook page of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche and the forthcoming teachings on Emptiness by His Holiness.  It is very fortunate for everyone indeed as we can now receive teachings directly from the incomparable Buddhist Master through Facebook. Most of us I believe do not have sufficient merits to be in the presence of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche.  However, I am glad and rejoice that with the advent of internet (in this case Facebook.com), we are able to at least get connected with Rinpoche. We are truly fortunate!  :)?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 06:51:30 AM »
It's really nice to be able to be updated with Facebook and learn about the latest updates about Trijang Rinpoche because it means that his activities are growing and he is growing despite the ban and despite those threats against him. It is encouraging indeed to see such progress of Trijang Rinpoche in this life. May his activities grow bigger and bigger and forevermore! I hope he will have more and more teachings and CTA cannot stop him at all!