Author Topic: An order from the online shop!  (Read 10691 times)

kris

Re: An order from the online shop!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »
I tried to place an order for protector holy pills but after several attempt failed to pass through paypal. I live in NYC and was hoping whether they could make it as simple as placing order in popular site like Amazon where you don't need to go through paypal.

Congratulation for having brought Protector's Image in your home.!!:)) I have Image/ TSA TSA  of protector 
made from Dagom Rinpoche's holy remaining and I enshrine it in silver Amulet. I wanted to place that holy pill inside the Amulet.

Hi Kdraksar, may be you can tell the online shop webmaster ([email protected]) what is the error message you get when you tried to pay through Paypal. This will help them to solve the problem for you.

Are you using Paypal to transfer money? Or are you using credit card? Personally when I used credit card (through Paypal), most of the time, it is my bank who is causing the problem. If you are using credit card, then may be you can help to check with the bank why the bank block the transaction. Hope this helps :D but best is still email the webmaster the details :D

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
I tried to place an order for protector holy pills but after several attempt failed to pass through paypal. I live in NYC and was hoping whether they could make it as simple as placing order in popular site like Amazon where you don't need to go through paypal.

May I know what is the exact problem you are facing? Did you see any error message on the screen? If yes, can you email me the details on [email protected] ?

As mentioned by Kris, sometimes the credit card issuer (bank) may cause the problem, but it is best you can give me with more details so that our team solve  your issue.

Thank you for suggesting Amazon. Our team will research on it.

Admin

vajraD

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
Thank you bagger for sharing such beautiful statue set up on the forum.the statue is so grand n macho...im not into dark colour statue but this one is good. will check if they have other colours n smaller ones since i do not have my own place yet...

ratanasutra

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 06:25:48 AM »
Thank for sharing the photos and glad to know that Dorje shugden images are available online now which everyone who stay in anywhere also can invite him home. 
In the past i remember i only saw Dorje shuden size 3 feet in Dharma centre, glad to know that now the Dorje shugde practitioner also invite 3ft statue to worship at home.. Will share it with my friend as they have been looking for this 3ft statue also.
By the way, your altar is simple and nice.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »
Beautiful statue of Dorje Shugden! I wish I can afford it!

Beggar, just an idea. Don't you think putting colours to the statue would make it more lively? I can imagine the fiery fires from the back and the wrathful face of Dorje Shugden when looked upon will subdue the evil in us.

I don't know about you but I really love colours on my statues!

Manjushri

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 05:47:30 PM »
This is cool!

Beggar, I really like how your altar/chapel looks! It is so simple, neat, and not over-ly extravagant. The flower/plants brings out the base colour of Dorje Shugden beautifully and the simple glass candle holder adds a perfect touch to the overall look.

If I had this small altar/chapel, my dogs would be so blessed to have the imprints of our great protector planted in their mindstream everyday! The height of this altar is perfect, for my little cuties. My current altar is on top of the table, so my dogs can't see much of it. But this height is so perfect! Thank you Beggar, you gave me an idea of how I can position my altar/statues and benefit my dogs too!

I like simple altars very much. Whatever altar you have, I think what is most important is your sincerity, dedication and commitment to doing your daily sadhanas. I don't think there would be any use to have altars that are so over the top, (many of which I have seen), and not commit to maintaining it or doing your daily prayers.

The online shop is amazing, in that even a request for such a big statue can be fulfilled. The team really works solely to make sure that you have whatever you need on your spiritual path huh! It is an excellent way to share our great protector all around the world!!

biggyboy

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 06:01:45 PM »
Congratulations to you beggar! And thank you for sharing.  Items on online shop here are beautiful.  So many that I wished to have especially the beautiful pendant!  Well, got to get them over time.  Meanwhile, me too have just received my order on the 7" DS statue!  My first DS altar! Yeah!