Author Topic: Mig-Tse-Ma chakra  (Read 12588 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Mig-Tse-Ma chakra
« on: February 08, 2012, 12:30:47 AM »
Interesting!

Tammy

Re: Mig-Tse-Ma chakra
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 01:56:11 AM »
Wow! I like the color and the style. It looks like it was hand-drawn..
Interesting why there are 6 different layers of 'auras' surrounding the image of Je Tsongkapa, I wander if they represents the 6-realms of reincarnation?

Even though I dont understand the words, I still love the chakra and THANK YOU for sharing... I will have it printed and frame, it would be the best gift for my friend who is starting a pre-school nursery, she is looking for pictures to decorate the walls.. it will bless the little ones who are under her care...

Down with the BAN!!!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »
How holy! Thank you. Is this used to make Lama Tsongkhapa chakras?

triesa

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 04:12:41 PM »
Namdrol, where do you find this? Is it from the Monastery?

Never seen this before, I know that Chakra is made with mantra of a certain deity written on a piece of paper and then folded in a specific way with colored strings. I have never come across such beautiful drawing of lama Tsongkhapa chakra ever!

Solomon Lang

• Who is d wise man? He who sees what's to born.
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 02:31:12 PM »
Wow! I like the color and the style. It looks like it was hand-drawn..
Interesting why there are 6 different layers of 'auras' surrounding the image of Je Tsongkapa, I wander if they represents the 6-realms of reincarnation?

Perhaps the 6 different layers represent the 6 of the 7 chakras.
Solomon's Judgement: 2 women came to resolve a quarrel over which was d true mother of a baby. When Solomon suggested they should divide d child in two with a sword, one said she would rather give up d child than see it killed. Solomon then declared d woman who showed compassion 2b the true mother.

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 10:31:38 AM »
Beautiful! Thank you for this sacred Chakra Namdrol! Where did you get it from?

It is said if one chants Mig-Tse-Ma, it is an all encompassing mantra that heals, increases one's spiritual growth, wisdom, compassion and everything virtuous and positive. Mig Tse Ma is especially good for any mental obscuration such as depression, anxiety, doubts, wrong views, anything to do with the mind, which is obviously everything since everything stems from a thought! And because of Manjushri giving us wisdom blessing, Chenrezig for Compassion blessings... i guess we need this, to be forgiving and patient with ignorant fools like the CTA, Om Mani Pedme Hum Lol and Vajrapani to protect us from inner and outer obstacles. How powerful!!! Definitely the chakra of all chakras! 

I will duplicate this in to thousands for mantra insertion in to sacred Buddha statues ;) hope you don't mind. Bless you for sharing this to the word... I'll share it to my friends as well!

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 10:12:20 AM »
It's a beautiful Mig-Tse-Ma chakra.
Looks hand crafted. Would love to be able to get hold of this chakra. It is also the mantra of Je Tsongkhapa.
Very bless especially for little children to wear it to be protected by the 3 Jewels.

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 06:44:47 AM »
Wow. This Chakra is absolutely amazing. I have never seen a chakra like this before. Surely this is very powerful. It would be good to print out and frame and keep in the house. I'm guessing that the Tibetan Text around the central image of Tsongkhapa is the Mig Tse Ma Mantra, but I am wondering why there are 6 rings. I know that there are many versions of the Mig Tse Ma Mantra such as the 5, 7, & 9 line ones. Does anybody know which one is written on this chakra?

RedLantern

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 04:16:23 PM »

Beautifully designed with the energies of healing,longevity,blessing and wisdom.The Tsongkapa image in the middle is  so holy and divine!Never seen this chakra before, thank you for sharing.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 06:06:28 AM »
What is chakra ?
This looks life hand drawing. Is there any meaning on this Chakra.

I like this

malini123456789

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 01:01:02 AM »
Interesting! Is like a painting.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 05:39:08 AM »
I prostrate to living Lama Tsongkhapa appearing at the top of this page!

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 12:25:46 AM »
I prostrate to living Lama Tsongkhapa appearing at the top of this page!

Me too, the one on the very top of this page ;) riding a snow lion.  Oh, and the Lama Tsongkhapa chakra is very beautiful too:)

grandmapele

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 04:41:18 AM »
Thanks, Namdrol for sharing this beautiful and holy chakra.
And, thank you, dsiluvu for the explanations. Does help me remember all the meaning of the Migtsema. It would definitely be very good if I can find more information on this and other chakras to truly understand the meaning, the use and the teachings behind it.
Thanks to Red Lantern for the brief notes of this chakra too. Think I will print and hang it up somewhere to bless the room with healing, longevity and wisdom energies.

bambi

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 01:43:07 PM »
Wow! I love it! The colors and the mantras/wordings that are written on it are done very well!
I absolutely LOVE Lama Tsongkapa, His practice and benefits!

Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche said this very well...
The specific benefits of the Lama Tsongkhapa guru yoga practice are gaining great, quick and profound wisdoms. Phabongkha Dechen Nyingpo said: "If one does the recitation of the Lama Tsongkhapa guru yoga prayer for even one month using one of the visualizations for great or clear or quick wisdom, one will definitely see development of that wisdom. It is proved by experience. There is no doubt that by doing the Lama Tsongkhapa guru yoga practice one can meet Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings from life to life. And furthermore, it gives one the opportunity to be born in the pure realm of Lama Tsongkhapa, Tushita, whenever death happens." So, there are infinite benefits from practicing Lama Tsongkhapa guru yoga.