Author Topic: Breaking Samaya both ways  (Read 11127 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Breaking Samaya both ways
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 03:56:04 AM »
The worst samaya you can break is with H.H. the Dalai Lama. Without Dalai Lama there will be no Tibetan Buddhism at all.

So we should be grateful and repay HHDL's kindness with listening AT LEAST to his spiritual advice.  ;)

HHDL should be obeyed. How can anyone choose Shugden over HHDL? Shugden is not even in the flesh and HHDL is our guru of the highest kindness. We should not be ungrateful.

During Losar (Tibetan New Year's), HHDL will give blessing and audience to so many here in Dharamsala. I rushed back for this. So kind. He is our hope and guiding light. :) Not Shugden.

:(

Well everybody, I've tried to open some constructive dialogue with this Tenzin Gyatso character, but, as we can see from the lack of response, and especially this posting of theirs, they are simply unable to think clearly with any objective  or realistic logic about the controversy. However, they are kind to present a wonderful opportunity for people reading this site to see a glowing example of the difference between Group A and Group B in the post on The Essence of the Controversy...http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=3027.0

Tenzin Gyatso, thanks so much for sharing. Btw, how can you say Dorje Shugden is not even in the flesh, I've been posting on this web forum for some time.

Great response HoneyDakini!

Actually it is pretty fun to see Tenzin Gyatso posting, because he represents the average Dalai Lama follower who does not have any solid reason to support their love towards the Dalai Lama other than fascination...coz most of them cant explain why they support HHDL, and neither can they explain why Dorje Shugden is bad. So it does add another dimension to the whole Dorje Shugden discussion here because it gives us a feel of how and what those followers are. They are very loud in forums such as Dharmawheel but really quiet in this forum and nobody has attempted to even post anything against Dorje Shugden here or attempt to reason it out simply because they dont even know the reason.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 06:30:36 AM »
Ensapa, though I have been very direct with Tenzin Gyatso, I have tried to avoid being insulting. I do appreciate your points but to say - "...because he represents the average Dalai Lama follower who does not have any solid reason to support their love towards the Dalai Lama other than fascination" - does not seem fair, and unless we know this person or know their mind directly, we do not know what the foundations of their Guru devotion, so it seems best not to comment like this that we may respect everyone's devotion to Holy objects.

Your other points are very sound. Thank you.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 09:59:53 AM »
Ensapa, though I have been very direct with Tenzin Gyatso, I have tried to avoid being insulting. I do appreciate your points but to say - "...because he represents the average Dalai Lama follower who does not have any solid reason to support their love towards the Dalai Lama other than fascination" - does not seem fair, and unless we know this person or know their mind directly, we do not know what the foundations of their Guru devotion, so it seems best not to comment like this that we may respect everyone's devotion to Holy objects.

Your other points are very sound. Thank you.

It's more or less an estimation based on his responses and reactions so far. But yeah you're right, i should be a bit more respectful, but somehow, every time i read his postings, he seem to be more 'intelligent' from the average anti Dorje Shugden person and with less anger. When I read his postings, it helps me think about how to behave and react to people who are against Dorje Shugden even when they say things to press our buttons, no matter how absurd they are and to be patient and kind towards them. I'd like to see it as behavioral training so that we dont misrepresent Dorje Shugden and learn to get my points across without sounding angry