Author Topic: THE ILLUSORY PLAY - H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's autobiography now in English  (Read 39667 times)

Helena

• Email
Like WB, I truly appreciate the RED highlights because I too am eager to be on the look out for our Protector's name to be mentioned - especially in the crucial events of history.

In Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's Bio, it confirms a few things such as Rinpoche seeking the Protector for advice on whether His Holiness should Tibet or not, and how to go about the escape route.

Throughout the Bio, I found that the Protector has been watching all the high lamas since day one - just as Trijang Rinpoche himself had commented and observed.

I sincerely appreciate all the effort made into making this bio available - even to the point of highlighting certain paragraphs about the Protector in red. To me, that shows how much care and effort that the team responsible for this, took to deliver such an important and valuable piece of work to the rest of us.

Why can't people just appreciate and rejoice for a change?

All the time spent in studying Dharma or reciting or quoting Dharma texts did not teach these individuals how to appreciate and rejoice?

Helena

beggar

Have put some links in to the bio at freesangha  :)

Zach - thanks man! Keep the good effort going.

Great to hear how much everyone is enjoying the biography - I have been too! It's fascinating to see just how much one teacher could accomplish. Imagine if he had just, like so many of us, said he wanted to go get a normal job (be a "career man"), get married, have a family....  the whole spiritual lineage that followed from him would be non-existent and we probably wouldn't even be here on this forum. Almost all our teachers, at one point or another, would be connected to his teachings and lineage.

Amazing to contemplate the profound impact that one person can have.... and what's more inspiring is that he shows us that if we put our sincerest effort in, we can accomplish just the same too. Might take a little longer perhaps (!) but it is definitely achievable.

Helena

• Email
Yes, all it takes is one great selfless highly accomplished Lama to make a lasting impact to an entire generation of Tibetan Buddhist and possibly, beyond.

One single person can make such a difference. This is what I love about reading HH Trijang Rinpcohe's bio - this great master inspires me with every page and gives me hope that every single human being can make a real contribution to tier people, community or an entire generation by just living his life authentically - never wavering from his highest purpose, always upholding Dharma by living it out for all to see.

How fortunate we are to even be touched/blessed by HH Trijang Rinpoche in one way or another.
Helena

thaimonk

I sure hope the rest of this sacred autobiography will be put up soon by dorjeshugden.com. I excitedly await. I appreciate the tremendous efforts and expenses footed by this website for all of our benefit. So incredibly generous and also it really shows the motivation of the webmaster and team. You guys are just out to bring Dorje Shugden to the world. No agendas, no fame wanted and no politics. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

It is such an enlightening read and it really counters so much that the Tibetan Govt has said.

After all, if Trijang Rinpoche is wrong or a liar, then the many lineages he passed to Dalai Lama are wrong. So Dalai Lama will have to stop teaching many of what he has been teaching. Of course Trijang Rinpoche is NOT WRONG IN ANY WAY.

Helena

• Email
I agree and echo your thoughts, Thai Monk!

We work hard to counter and prove how wrong "they" are without disparaging anyone or saying anything that will create any bad karma for ourselves.

The time of Dorje Shugden is upon us!
Helena

beggar

an idea to share:

What I've found quite useful among my own Dharma friends is to do mini book readings together of the biography. Have gatherings and discuss one or two chapters. It's useful because you discover a lot of stuff in between, as you're reading. And it is helpful for many people in the group who may not understand certain things. It's good chance to ask questions, clarify certain facts or get different perspectives. Usually, someone will notice something that others won't so it ends up being a good exchange of information and you pick up a lot more that way.

Good to make it fun. Mix it up, have some good coffee, chat about it - things settle and stay in the mind much more effective through the sharing vibe.

Have fun!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
I sure hope the rest of this sacred autobiography will be put up soon by dorjeshugden.com. I excitedly await. I appreciate the tremendous efforts and expenses footed by this website for all of our benefit. So incredibly generous and also it really shows the motivation of the webmaster and team. You guys are just out to bring Dorje Shugden to the world. No agendas, no fame wanted and no politics. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

It is such an enlightening read and it really counters so much that the Tibetan Govt has said.

After all, if Trijang Rinpoche is wrong or a liar, then the many lineages he passed to Dalai Lama are wrong. So Dalai Lama will have to stop teaching many of what he has been teaching. Of course Trijang Rinpoche is NOT WRONG IN ANY WAY.

I'm glad you brought it up again thaimonk - much as I know everything here on the website is a precious gift and I am hardly in any position make any demands but I can't help but echo thai monk and say - I can't wait to read the rest of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's autobiography. **gentle request with a mandala offering**
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

an idea to share:

What I've found quite useful among my own Dharma friends is to do mini book readings together of the biography. Have gatherings and discuss one or two chapters. It's useful because you discover a lot of stuff in between, as you're reading. And it is helpful for many people in the group who may not understand certain things. It's good chance to ask questions, clarify certain facts or get different perspectives. Usually, someone will notice something that others won't so it ends up being a good exchange of information and you pick up a lot more that way.

Good to make it fun. Mix it up, have some good coffee, chat about it - things settle and stay in the mind much more effective through the sharing vibe.

Have fun!

Brilliant idea, beggar. Having discussions amongst each other is an interesting and fun way of learning. In fact, by asking questions and sharing what we know with each other, I feel that we will be able to absorb the information more effectively.

thaimonk

Dear Admin,

May I respectfully inquire when the rest of the autobio will be posted?

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
GOOD NEWS!!!

The second part of H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's autobiography "THE ILLUSORY PLAY" is available now and it has been combined with the first part, so now you may download the COMPLETE autobiography at

http://dorjeshugden.com/articles/trijang-rinpoche-bio-complete.pdf

Zach

GOOD NEWS!!!

The second part of H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's autobiography "THE ILLUSORY PLAY" is available now and it has been combined with the first part, so now you may download the COMPLETE autobiography at

You Beauty !  ;D

Positive Change

GOOD NEWS!!!

Fabulous indeed! Have downloaded and will print it out as soon as I can. I was told by my Guru that in reading daily this illustrious piece of work by H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche in itself is a powerful Sadhanna... How truly blessed and fortunate we are. Thank you admin and all of the people behind this website and forum.

Special Note: I LOVE this new format! It is much easier to navigate. And I found it has now on the top left corner:

1. Show unread posts since last visit
2. Show new replies to your posts

Which is great because very often postings get buried under new ones... Thank you again team on a fabulous job!!!!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Thank you for Part II of this amazing autobiography!! I immediately put a link to it on my facebook so that more people can read this precious autobiography and be inspired! I am so grateful to the Admin for posting up the long awaited second part so it's finally complete. What I personally never fail to be amazed at is that there is so much information available here for free! Thank you for your sincere generosity!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

dsdisciple

More than words, more than thought, I am speechless but my heart is bursting with joy to finally be able to read H.E.Trijang Rinpoche full bio. I am so happy to find such a comprehensive site and forum to learn so much in such a short period of time! To all the persons responsible for this site and making available many thanks. I love this site so much!

pgdharma

Thank you to all the hardworking team of this site for the second part of this wonderful biography!!!!!