Author Topic: New dorjeshugden.com Facelift!  (Read 12422 times)

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
New dorjeshugden.com Facelift!
« on: July 15, 2010, 08:06:34 AM »
I would like to congratulate the admin & team for the new facelift.

I know this website is not about the looks, but it looks good man!

Thank you for your hardwork of bringing new shugden news to all of us for many years and being the forefront of shugden-pa in cyberspace.

With folded palms,
Vajraprotector

Zach

Re: New dorjeshugden.com Facelift!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 08:22:23 AM »
Does look simpler but better  ;D

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 08:40:18 AM »

As I have said before, this is the best website in the world and it  keeps improving. My hearty congratulations to this website and team. You have given hope and inspiration to many around the world.

You give knowledge to where there was none, clear misunderstandings and with logic educate those with wrong view.

I really fold my hands to this spectacular team!!

tk

I would like to donate US$1,000 to all of you. I know you have expenditure. Please do not take offence, it is from my hear. I know none of you solicit funds, but I would like to show my appreciation.

After this, we are going to distribute brochures again. Many are very excited to do so.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 09:01:33 AM »
I like the facelift . Well done, Admin & team!

The layout is uncluttered and the font is easy for reading. Navigation is superb. Must send this link to all my friends  :)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 09:07:56 AM »
Very classy. Sharp!!

Thank you admin for all of the effort that you put into this site.

honeydakini

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 09:45:03 AM »
Bravo!
A wonderful effort fit for a (Dharma) king like our protector!

Through messages, admin have also informed me in passing that they are on the look out to improve the website to make it even more accessible, attractive and easy to navigate for the many tens of thousands of people who are logging on. I know for a fact that they have been taking people's suggestions and comments into consideration :) It's great to see that even though this is already such a beautiful website, they are still putting in so much effort to continuously improve for the sake of all their readers and practitioners everywhere.

Thank you!

zamzam24388

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 01:56:34 PM »
Dear Admin & Team

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You have outdone the others.
What a striking new facelift. 

Thank you for all the efforts you have been putting in, all the sleepless days & nights
that you have had to go through to get to this but all worth it.

pgdharma

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 02:26:48 PM »
Well done and congratulations, to Admin and team!
Not only is it stylish and nice but it is easy to navigate and full of logical information.
Thank you for the hard work and effort you and your team have put into this site!!!

VS

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »
This new facelift is extremely cool! It looks neat and tidy and the main banner is outstandingly prominent.

Congratulations to the admin and team for a wonderful job done! All your effort is greatly appreciated.

Besides feeding in so many information, you all are busy improving this site which is really wonderful!

I thank you all sincerely and may An Uncommon Protector That Cannot Be Silenced proliferates the world and benefit many who has the merit to meet Him!

Bravo! :D

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 03:49:39 PM »
Congratulations to the webmaster/admin of this website. I love the facelift and what struck me most was that you are constantly striving to improve this site, not just with content but with aesthetics too. Not just with information, but coming up with initiatives to share this wonderful practice with others.

You embody all 6 paramitas into your offering to our Dharma Protector with everything you do in this website, which exists solely to benefit others.

Thank you for giving us this space..

Much Love and Gratitude,
Kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »
Thank you for doing such a heartfelt job with the new look for dorjeshugnde(dot)com. You have been the backbone for many Dorje Shugden practitioners all over the world by providing a space of knowledge, updates, care and safety.

Being in this forum is an opportunity for all of us to create the cause to have our beloved Protector’s worship to flourish and be practiced openly once more.

Thank you tk for your generous contribution to the operations of this site. Your example is one to follow! I would like humbly contribute USD 100 as a token of deep appreciation.

triesa

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 07:15:04 PM »
Dear Admin team, your new facelift for the website has instantly lifted my eyebrow! I love the moving flame around the hat. It is so Shugden! It really looks like Dorje Shugden is alive, living among us and constantly in action for dharma work to benefit others.  That's how I feel when I see this new banner.

Your constant effort in upgrading the content as well as the aesthetic of the website is very much appreciated. It shows how much you all care to bring this practice to the world to help benefit many.

I like Tk's generous example, and I will follow by donating USD50 to your team.

Thank you so much and keep up with all the excellent work!

Cheers!
Triesa

Helena

• Email
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »
I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the Admin team. The webpage looks sleek, sexy, regal and uber cool! Fabulous to the last drop! Now, DS rocks in style!
Helena

DharmaDefender

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 07:33:36 AM »
New website looking good guys...but can I add a suggestion about the forum? Especially on the General Discussion page, it's become a little difficult to distinguish between threads with new posts, and the ones that have not been updated with new posts. It's also become a little difficult to distinguish between threads that are pinned to the top of the discussion board and the changing ones below. Can I suggest a different colour for the font?

Other than that, everything's brilliant...no complaints! First the announcement of Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen's return, and now a facelift - you lot work hard for the Protector, thank you on behalf of everyone who will benefit from your work.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 08:00:17 AM »
wow... go away for a couple of hours, come back and see you're renovated the forum too! Awesome work guys.. not quite used to the new look yet! But looks great!

Thank youuuuu!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being