Author Topic: New dorjeshugden.com Facelift!  (Read 12420 times)

Zach

Re: New dorjeshugden.com Facelift!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »
Also done a good job with the forum as well !
Although im having trouble distiguishing what are new posts ? :)

Mana

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 08:18:13 AM »
Dear Zach

Please bear with us as we work on ironing out the bugs. The new posts icon will be fixed shortly. Any other suggestions please don't hesitate to PM me.

thankyou
Mana

Zach

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 08:21:28 AM »
Dear Zach

Please bear with us as we work on ironing out the bugs. The new posts icon will be fixed shortly. Any other suggestions please don't hesitate to PM me.

thankyou
Mana

Thanks Mana  ;D

crazycloud

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 03:14:57 PM »
Great look overall, but I think  it is a little hard to read with the black background. My two cents.

NIce job.

Dharmapal

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 07:30:38 PM »
I like the facelift too, except maybe it is just my ageing eyes, I'm finding it harder to read the posts on the forum with the black background.

Dharmapal

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
dear Admin, this is a good article as well that you might like to add to the Articles section, ten simple reasons why Dorje Shugden is a Buddha:
http://www.wisdombuddhadorjeshugden.org/dorjeshugden10reasons.php

honeydakini

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 08:08:19 PM »
Well I must say - something that I do really appreciate with this new facelift is that the font is bigger. THANK YOU! It does help a lot when you're able to see what you're typing better.

Dharmapal: thanks for sharing the link, though to make things more convenient for the admin, who are already working very hard and overtime I'm sure, it might be helpful to provide them with the actual article. I'll start this on a separate thread which we can also use for further discussion.

Thanks again Admin for the wonderful new look.

crazycloud

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 12:38:33 AM »
wow SO much easier to read!

nice work.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 05:39:05 AM »
Keeps getting better and better... i like how you are open to suggestions and implement practical ones immediately.
It just shows your true motivation for this site, which is not the self but for others.

I like the new features very much - eg when replying to other's comments, it's much clearer in the box. And yes, the bigger font size is cool!

Much thanks to you!

Kate x
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »

As I have said before, this is the best website in the world and it  keeps improving. My hearty congratulations to this website and team. You have given hope and inspiration to many around the world.

You give knowledge to where there was none, clear misunderstandings and with logic educate those with wrong view.

I really fold my hands to this spectacular team!!

tk

I would like to donate US$1,000 to all of you. I know you have expenditure. Please do not take offence, it is from my hear. I know none of you solicit funds, but I would like to show my appreciation.

After this, we are going to distribute brochures again. Many are very excited to do so.

Dear TK,

We the dorjeshugden.com team wish to thank you from the bottom of our heart for you kind donation, you are really putting action behind your words.

Financial contributions are very helpful and our team feels encouraged by your generosity.

We wish you the best.

Thank you.

Admin & team
www.dorjeshugden.com

Big Uncle

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 09:02:49 AM »
Alas, the website is looking more and more professional and I am really like the Round hat and flames look. It kinda reminds everyone what Dorje Shugden is protecting... The special view of Nagarjuna's teachings on Emptiness, of which the greatest elucidator was Je Tsongkhapa himself. So Je Tsongkhapa's lineage have a particular blessing to aid those seek realisation and Enlightenment to attain it very quickly. I love that reminder. Thank you admin and crew!

Big Uncle