Author Topic: A pledge from a Forum member  (Read 22532 times)

crazycloud

Re: A pledge from a Forum member
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 04:17:20 PM »

On another note, imagine the day that Kyabje Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen unveils his identity to the public... As Panchen Sonam Drakpa, he was the Abbot of Ganden, Sera and Drepung. Would he not be the logical choice to be the abbot of Shar Gaden and Serpom? My spine tingles at the thought

Hello Duldzin

I've read this a few times now, and I am confused... to whom are you referring? I searched the threads but could not discover the meaning. Are you saying that Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen is alive right now?

please clarify?

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 07:00:40 PM »
Hi Dharma Defender, I agree strongly with you. There is always the right time for the right action by the right people. This is the formula to successfully achieving desired results.

Some Lamas chose to be silent while others chose to come out and practice openly. Some practitioners chose to hold a peaceful demonstration while others have their silence speak for them. At the end of the day, the most important thing is that we do it with clear intention of benefiting the Dharma and sentient beings.

As to whether which method was “wrong” or “right”, these are labels we apply in our dualistic world, which we are striving to liberate ourselves from.

Perhaps with the dedication and strong faith the participants of this forum possess for the Dharma, we should stand together to rejoice that the practice of our beloved Dharma Protector, Dorje Shugden, has flourished in the past decades outside Tibet and will continue to flourish in the future.

honeydakini

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 07:10:15 PM »

On another note, imagine the day that Kyabje Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen unveils his identity to the public... As Panchen Sonam Drakpa, he was the Abbot of Ganden, Sera and Drepung. Would he not be the logical choice to be the abbot of Shar Gaden and Serpom? My spine tingles at the thought

Hello Duldzin

I've read this a few times now, and I am confused... to whom are you referring? I searched the threads but could not discover the meaning. Are you saying that Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen is alive right now?

please clarify?

CC: I think Dulzin is referring to the latest news on this website about the return of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen's incarnation. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/tdg.html

In this case, yes, Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen *is* alive right now, somewhere among us...!