Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Movie  (Read 19500 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Dorje Shugden Movie
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:19 PM »
We have two cameraman for now, one is a Filmstudent in her last year and one is a proffessional who already  did several documentaries before... these two are part of the project since more than a year.

Dear kelsang,

Very exciting. keep us updated.

I emailed your group to make donations. But recieved no replies. That was two months ago approximately.

TK

thor

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2010, 03:12:39 AM »
We have two cameraman for now, one is a Filmstudent in her last year and one is a proffessional who already  did several documentaries before... these two are part of the project since more than a year.

Dear kelsang,

Very exciting. keep us updated.

I emailed your group to make donations. But recieved no replies. That was two months ago approximately.

TK

Dear TK,
It is possible to donate via Paypal on the movie website
http://dorjeshugdenmovie.com/get-involved-2

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2010, 05:02:31 PM »
The Dorje Shugden movie facebook is being closed down. Publicity will be toned down because this project is garnering too much attention. For your information, this is the notice on their facebook:

Dear friends,

many people are working hard to get this movie done as soon as possible.

Too much awareness and talking may create obstacles. Getting in touch by using the email address below is no problem, feel free to do so.

Since we were asked to, we will close this facebook site in the next days if u wish to receive information or sponsor the project please write to [email protected]. When the movie is done we can have a new facebook site ;)

your Dorje Shugden Movie team
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being