Author Topic: Zasep Rinpoche’s biography dispels CTA propaganda of Shugden practice  (Read 31519 times)

Tenzin K

Re: Zasep Rinpoche’s biography dispels CTA propaganda of Shugden practice
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »
Interesting to read from Zasep Rinpoche on HH the Dalai escape which is the same as what Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche said where Dorje Shugden is the one that safe His Holiness by advising him to escape from Tibet. If there is only one person talk about it, it could be hard to believe but now more and more people speak up based on their experience which mean it’s the truth.  It’s sad to see how the fact being twisted by saying Nechung is the one that help His Holiness the Dalai Lama escape from Tibet where else Nechung is the want actually asked His Holiness the Dalai Lama to stay! Imagine what would happen if His Holiness listen to Nechung? One more sadden issue is that after Dorje Shugden has help and safe His Holiness, His Holiness turn out to ban Dorje Shugden practice. This really sound so unjust and how could Dorje Shugden being right for the past 400 years and now suddenly be wrong? If Dorje Shugden can be wrong now which mean all the high lamas can be wrong too including His Holiness and who can be right now? It doesn’t make sense.

I’m glad to read what Zasep Rinpoche stated here as the truth will always revealed.

SabS

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 06:15:31 PM »
For such a distinguished Lama who is one of the last of his generation, it sure is a little saddening that he doesn’t speak up much against the ban. What could people say? That he’s a liar? But he’s lived through it all and seen it all, and seen THROUGH it all. He wouldn’t be talking from hearsay but from experience and personal knowledge. I’m just saying, it’d be nice to see more people speaking up against the ban, especially people of his caliber so it’s not as though Dorje Shugden lamas are always on their own. Where’s the solidarity man?
Personally I am glad to see that Zasep Tulku Rinpoche addressed the Dorje Shugden issue boldly in his book. He could have avoided it altogether like a lot of people have for the last 20 years. If more people had stood up and called out the Tibetan government on their lies about Dorje Shugden, the controversy would not have become so protracted. Having said that, I too wish Rinpoche had said more.

The CTA's Dorje Shugden ban not only impaired the Gelug lineage but also the Sakya and the Tibetan Buddhist community as a whole. And this is not to mention how much the Dorje Shugden controversy distracted critical attention and effort away from the Tibetan struggle. Incidentally Zasep Tulku's writing about what he personally saw at the Sakya Monastery confirms yet again that the 40th Sakya Trinzin lied about the prominence of Dorje Shugden within the Sakya.

Those who know that the Tibetan government blatantly deformed the truth about Dorje Shugden and choose to do nothing contribute to the decay of the lineage and also the Dharma. It is understandable enough if they live in the Tibetan settlements and have to avoid trouble but a lot of lamas, geshes, monks and practitioners live far away from Dharamsala but decide to keep quiet because its just easier to do nothing.

Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's NKT used to fight the ban boisterously but somehow decided to retreat without even a whimper. Some like Tsem Tulku have been very vocal against lies said about the Protector but in a peaceable way. Tsem Tulku is attacked for speaking the truth but I guess it is better to be attacked than to see people disparage your holy gurus as demon practitioners. Tsem Tulku's devotion to Zong Rinpoche is legendary. Incidentally Zong Rinpoche is also one of Zasep Rinpoche's teachers. As for the other Shugden lamas, I suppose they have their own excuses and alibis.

May Zasep Tulku Rinpoche live long and continue to speak against the CTA's very harmful ban on Dorje Shugden.

I do find it strange why the eminent DS Lamas would keep quiet about the ban on Dorje Shugden even now as the issue had grown beyond attacks on this enlightened protector to attacks on the DS lineage Lamas who had also transmitted tantric practices like Vajrayogini, Cittamani Tara, Heruka. So if Lamas like Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche could be attacked for being DS Lamas then won't it invalidate all the tantric practices transmitted from them? Is that is so then won't the whole lineage practices be wiped out? I do commend Tsem Rinpoche's courage for standing up for more than the Dorje Shugden issue. Its a protection of integrity of all those precious lineage practices. All those that had faced the discrimination and persecution due to the ban should all the more come forward in union to bring the ban down so that others will not have to suffer the same. Its the compassion that had always been taught, is it not? May Zasep Rinpoche's bold statements be the first of many that will come from all DS Lamas that we look up to. 

dsnowlion

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2018, 09:46:21 PM »
What Zasep Rinpoche wrote in his autobiography is quite a big news for Shugden practitioners, but what I find it quite strange is that, this book was published 2016 (about 2 years ago), but nobody seems to pick it up?

Clearly what Zasep Rinpoche said about Shugden helped Dalai Lama (and not Nechung) is coincide with what DorjeShugden.com published (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/) but no one has picked the content of his autobiography and show the content to the world, especially the Shugden community? This is strange, but nonetheless, it is good to know Zasep Rinpoche open accepts Shugden practice and acknowledged this practice is good.

I just wish that more Shugden people can know about this. Rejoice!

Yes Kris, what you say is really true... how come no one promoted this? No Shugdenpas promoted this. I am so glad that this has been brought to our attention by phyag na rlangs pa.

Again this is another clear proof that CTA has been lying to the world! And no one can say someone like Zasep Rinpoche is lying. How can an erudite master with Gurus the same as His Holiness the Dalai Lama lie? What does Zasep Rinpoche gain from telly lies if he is?

So it is CTA that is telling a lie when CTA goes around saying that it was Nechung who saved the Dalai Lama. All these lies from the CTA for what purpose? All for the sake of hiding their failures and distracting Tibetans from the actual truth, that they lost the plot and is not successful in getting their country.

My respect for Zasep Rinpoche for speaking up and out and I so wish more senior and high Shugden lamas would do the same.

Tracy

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2018, 10:21:25 PM »
Zasep Rinpoche is saying it out loud that he is a Dorje Shugden lama and he has practiced it since he was very young. The practice was passed down to him by his teacher and he has kept the practice ever since. It is very brave of him to write it out in his biography.

What is interesting is the detail Zasep Rinpoche gave with regards to the escape of the Dalai Lama. His story is identical to that of Trijang Rinpoche. It cannot be that 2 lamas have cooked up a story so they can tell the same lies. They are high lamas, I don't think they will tell lies.

On the other hand, the CTA is definitely telling lies just like how they lie about Dorje Shugden. They claimed it was Nechung who helped Dalai Lama to escape. The fact is if they had listened to Nechung, the Dalai Lama would not have escaped from China safely. He might be captured by the Chinese and end up in the prison.

Brian Little

• Email
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2018, 10:56:18 PM »

Let’s see what Nechung comes from and compare it with Dorje Shugden. It’s baffling to see why Dalai Lama acknowledges Nechung as someone more reliable than Dorje Shugden despite he has timely failed to provide accurate predictions and it was Dorje Shugden who saved Dalai Lama providing clear instructions of the safest route to leave tibet in 1959.

phyag na rlangs pa

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2018, 11:31:08 PM »
Nice picture of Zasep Tulku Rinpoche and his students with a statue of Dorje Shugden on the far right

Zasep Rinpoche is no ordinary Lama. He has studied under some of the greatest Gelug masters of this age, including under the two tutors of the Dalai Lama, Kyabje Ling Rinpoche (a non-Shugden practitioner) and Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang (the foremost propagator of the Shugden practice this century)

Under Kyabje Ling Rinpoche, a non-Shugden practitioner, Zasep Tulku received among many initiations, among the many is the practice of the very rare sacred teachings called: The combination practice of peaceful and wrathful Manjushri (Tib. Jamyang Zhe Tro Drag Drup Thun Moomg Ma Yin Pa.)

Not many people know about this teaching, few Lamas have received this teaching. According to the tradition of Geluk, you have to wait for a long time in order to receive this teaching. One has to wait for three years, three months and three days. Each year you have to make new request to the lamas.

Five Lamas made this request to H.H. Ling Rinpoche: Ven. Zasep Rinpoche, his teacher Ven. Geshe Thupten Wanggyel, Ven. Sha Ko Ken Rinpoche, Ven. Ja Moon Rinpoche, and Ven. Jhampa Kelsang Rinpoche.  After three years, three months and three days waiting, a letter arrived from H.H. Ling Rinpoche saying now it is time for you to come and receive this teaching.

The five Lamas traveled to Dharamsala from Dalhousie. It was a great honor and happiness to receive this rare sacred teaching. The actual duration of receiving this teaching was less than three hours. H.H. Ling Rinpoche lent his own text for them to copy by hand. The text is not allowed to be printed or published.

Zasep Rinpoche's first Dharma centre in Canada, Gaden Choling Mahayana Buddhist Meditation Centre, was also at the request of Kyabje Ling Rinpoche who invited him to become the first resident teacher.

What am I saying?

I'm saying that even until the eighties, before the height of the Shugden ban in the mid-nineties, non-Shugden and Shugden practitioners were not only living and practising harmoniously but they also had immense respect for each other.

Without the divisive discrimination of the Shugden ban by the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) imposed in 1996, Shugden Lamas were evaluated on their level of Dharma knowledge and virtuous deeds, as it should be.

Zasep Rinpoche is also an example of what RIME should be. Zasep Rinpoche is another fine example of how non-sectarian Gelugpa Shugden practitioners are. As he says in his advice and guidelines to students:

Non-sectarianism and non-confusion

Throughout history, Lama Je Tsong Khapa’s Gelug tradition has been remarkably non-sectarian. Lama Je Tsong Khapa himself studied under and received many initiations from masters of different traditions. I encourage my students to respect all traditions and lineages of Tibetan Buddhism and all other Buddhist paths. In addition to studying Tibetan Buddhism, I have personally studied in the Theravadin Buddhist tradition, having entered a Thai monastery and ordained as a Theravadin Bikkhu in 1975. I also practised Vipassana meditation under the most renowned master Achaan Buddhadasa at Wat Sowanmok in Thailand. There is a Tibetan word, REMI, which literally translates as “not taking sides, being non-sectarian,” but it really means emphasizing the similarities of different sects. It does not mean mixing together many different practices. The idea of REMI is good, but I am not sure how many true REMI practitioners there are these days. I think REMI is a nice idea, like sharing Dharma with your friends. I don’t have problems with the idea of REMI. Actually, my grandmother was a devotee of the Kagyu tradition and many of my family members were also Kagyu; some were Sakya and a few were Nyingma. My family members were very respectful of each other’s traditions, lineages and practices; they accommodated and supported each other. My great uncle Sachu Tulku Rinpoche was a revered Guru of the Karma Kagyu tradition; he was a master of the six yogas of Naropa. My great uncle Taruk Tulku Rinpoche was a revered Guru of Sakya tradition; he was a Tantric master and a Tibetan Amchi doctor. My own previous incarnation, Lama Karma Kunchog Tenzing, was a scholar, astrologer and yogi of the Karma Kagyu lineage and abbot of Zuru monastery in Tibet. As a young boy, I was recognized as the true incarnation of Lama Karma Kunchog Tenzing by Jetrung Rinpoche of the Nyingma tradition, who was head of Jetrung Gompa in Zadoh district, Tibet, by the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa Rangjung Rigpe Dorje and by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. Because my previous incarnations were as Karma Kagyu Lamas, I have deep feeling and love for the Karma Kagyu lineage. In fact, I have raised funds to rebuild Zuru Monastery in Tibet.

?However, unless you are an advanced practitioner, you should not mix different traditions, lineages, and teachings because you do not know how to make sense of them in a deeply meaningful way. It is unwise and unnecessary to mix practices, taking from here, taking from there; to do so is to create confusion within your own practice. Generally, people in the West, even people who have studied the Dharma for years, are a bit skeptical about the importance of Dharma traditions and lineages. Nonetheless, I strongly believe it is important to practise within a tradition, to follow the lineages of that tradition, and to practise in accordance with them. An eclectic mix of teachings and practices is a recipe for confusion that will in all probability impede progress on the spiritual path. I think some Western people develop a rebellious attitude when Dharma teachers like me say this; they think we are trying to control their minds by persuading them that the only worthwhile tradition is our own personal tradition. But we say it out of concern for the student that he or she will drown in a sea of confusion. I am certainly not interested in controlling the mind of anyone else; I am only interested in controlling and subduing my own mind so that I can become a good vehicle for following to the path of Buddha.

My wish in posting this, is to be able to inspire more Dorje Shugden practitioners to 'come out' and speak up against the false propaganda and deception of the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA).

It's time for all Tibetans and Tibetan Buddhists to show support for Dorje Shugden and the practice, as well as stand in solidarity with Shugden Lamas and their students.

Ki ki so so lha gyal lo!
?

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2018, 04:09:13 AM »

Let’s see what Nechung comes from and compare it with Dorje Shugden. It’s baffling to see why Dalai Lama acknowledges Nechung as someone more reliable than Dorje Shugden despite he has timely failed to provide accurate predictions and it was Dorje Shugden who saved Dalai Lama providing clear instructions of the safest route to leave tibet in 1959.

Amazing after Nechung has proven so unreliable, since the 13th Dalai Lama's time. It was Nechung's doing for prescribing the wrong medication to the 13th Dalai Lama, and the deity was flogged during trance. You can read this in the "Portrait of the Dalai Lama" which documents the life of the 13th Dalai Lama by Sir Charles Bell,

“On this occasion, the Nechung oracle said that the Dalai Lama should take a medicine known as “the seventeen heroes for subduing colds” (chamjom pawo chupdun) and himself prepared the medicine in a cup with water. Most respondents report that the Dalai Lama refused the dose and that the state oracle literally had to pour it into his mouth. The Dalai Lama’s condition immediately deteriorated, and by noon he was unconscious. He never said another word.” Because his advice resulted in this catastrophe, the deity Nechung was flogged while taking trance in the Oracle.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »

[/quote]

Amazing after Nechung has proven so unreliable, since the 13th Dalai Lama's time. It was Nechung's doing for prescribing the wrong medication to the 13th Dalai Lama, and the deity was flogged during trance. You can read this in the "Portrait of the Dalai Lama" which documents the life of the 13th Dalai Lama by Sir Charles Bell,

“On this occasion, the Nechung oracle said that the Dalai Lama should take a medicine known as “the seventeen heroes for subduing colds” (chamjom pawo chupdun) and himself prepared the medicine in a cup with water. Most respondents report that the Dalai Lama refused the dose and that the state oracle literally had to pour it into his mouth. The Dalai Lama’s condition immediately deteriorated, and by noon he was unconscious. He never said another word.” Because his advice resulted in this catastrophe, the deity Nechung was flogged while taking trance in the Oracle.

[/quote]

There are some theories about why Nechung has been getting it 'wong'.

Remember Nechung Gyalchen Dorje Dragden was oath-bound by Padmasambhava (Guru Rinpoche)  and so there is no way Nechung could have broken his promise. That would imply that Guru Rinpoche's bind has lost power which cannot be. Guru Rinpoche is without question, an enlightened being.

It also good to remember that Trijang Dorje Chang regarded Nechung as an enlightened being in Music Delighting The Ocean Of Protectors. Again, Trijang Rinpoche could not have been wrong.

In the Drepung edition of Panchen Sonam Drakpa's biography, we learn that it was Nechung who urged the Panchen to arise as protector of the Gaden Teachings (Lama Tsongkhapa's lineage). And we also know that it was Nechung who committed Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen to oath and reminded Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen (who is the same mind stream and Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen and Panchen Sonam Drakpa) of his promise. These are acts of a Bodhisattva who cannot harm the Dharma like the 'Nechung' of today seems to be, by causing the demise of the 13th Dalai Lama and recommending the prohibition of Dorje Shugden's practice.

So why is it that Nechung who is in fact enlightened just like Dorje Shugden is. manifest such mistakes? A number of possible reasons:

1. Nechung is manifesting mistakes so that the people would turn to Dorje Shugden instead and come to depend on Shugden who is karmically most effective for practitioners of this era. Remember it was Nechung who initiated the rise of Dorje Shugden and therefore seeing that people rely on Shugden would be part of the plan,

2. Nechung is not already not around and it is something else taking trance of the oracle of Nechung. We see in the book by Nebesky-Kojkowitz (Demons and Oracles of Tibet) written in the 1950s based on ancient sources, Dorje Shugden is by prophesy supposed to take over as the State Protector and Chief Dharmapala of Tibet, after Nechung has vacated:

According to Blo bzang phun tsogs three gates lead into the cloistered courtyard of the monastery. The southern gate (1) is held closed in accordance with an old tradition that the chos skong rDo rje shugs ldan is waiting at this entrance for the day to come on which he will be allowed to enter the monastery, to succeed Pe har as the chief dharmap?la of Tibet after the former has become a ‘jig rten las ‘das pa’i srung ma and has vacated the temple.

So is it a possibility that the real Nechung Gyalchen Dorje Dragden has already vacated and Dorje Shugden has already assumed the role of Tibet's State Protector (see how Dorje Shugden saved the Tibetan people during the 13th Dalai Lama's time [See: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/dorje-shugden-assists-the-great-13th-dalai-lama/] and also recall how Dorje Shugden saved the 14th Dalai Lama [http://www.dorjeshugden.com/spread-the-word/write-a-letter/make-a-difference-letter-24/] but is being rejected by forces that do not wish to the the propagation and success of Lama Tsongkhapa's lineage and Dharma?

In the history of Tibetan Buddhism, there is not a single record of Nechung and Dorje Shugden being adversaries. In fact you never hear of a Buddha or Protector 'fighting' another Buddha/Protector. This only happened under the present Tibetan leadership/CTA. If If both Nechung and Dorje Shugden are working hand in hand to protect and spread the Dharma, then the entity that is standing in their was is the present Tibetan leadership.

So who is the real anti-Dharma entity?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2018, 01:41:09 AM »
There is another theory about the present Nechung Oracle and that is he is faking his trances.

He is in fact just pretending to be in "trance" of Dorje Drakden and is just stating what the CTA want's him to say.

Remember the CTA has given him the rank and pay of a "Deputy Minister".

If he wants to keep that title and pay he better do what they tell him to do, or else.

Here is an article I wrote about the present Nechung declaring an non Buddhist American woman as a Tulku and Oracle without anyone's permission.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=6090.msg65854#msg65854

The CTA is down to their last "State Oracle".

The "Deities" that take trance of the Gadong and Lamo Tsangpa "State Oracles" have refused to take trance of any of the "Sons" of the previous "Oracles".

Why have both "Shinjachen" and "Tsangpa Karpo" refused to re-manifest and assist the Dalai Lama and the CTA?

Lama Zasep Rinpoche has stated that he has full trust and faith in both the Panglung and Gameng Oracles but not a single word of praise for the Nechung Oracle.

Why?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2018, 10:10:26 AM »
Many erudite and great Lamas practise Dorje Shugden in private.  Are they afraid of the consequences that they may create? Personally having experienced the teachings of the Great Protector, Dorje Shugden and His great compassion and kindness, it that is the attitude of all Dorje Shugden practitioners to be peaceful and patience.

It is definitely inspiring to know that Zasep Rinpoche expresses His faith and practice of Dorje Shugden in his book.  I think it is time that all the wrong information on Dorje Shugden be rectified and let the world benefit from the great grace of this supreme Protector.

It is time for CTA to lift the Ban. Then only would CTA be practising some level of integrity and compassion.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2018, 10:28:47 AM »
It is unsurprising that it was Dorje Shugden who was consulted

The Thirteenth Dalai Lama (1876-1933) attempted to reform his country in many different respects, from the military to political and social practices. He strengthened the institution of Dalai Lama to an unprecedented extent. Even the Fifth Dalai Lama had his regent deal with affairs of state for long periods of time, while the Thirteenth took complete control of the political side of the Ganden Potang government.

As one of the reform measures, the Thirteenth Dalai Lama had all the oracles tested and dismissed the frauds. According to oral sources, he is said to have banned all oracles for a certain period of time. Tibet had a complicated system of  protective deities and local spirits that came through oracles in trance. Their power and abilityto assist was believed to range widely with some being Buddhist protectors and forces under their control as well as other worldly spirits from ancient and pre-historic times. During the Thirteenth’ moratorium, even the State Oracle was silenced because Nechung, a protector subdued by Padmasambhava and established as a Tibetan national protector by the Fifth Dalai Lama, had given false prophesies through the oracle in trance.

At no time did the Thirteenth Dalai Lama close Trode Khangsar in Lhasa, a residence of Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen the FifthDalai Lama had authorized to be turned into a special protector temple for Dorje Shugden. The biography of the Thirteenth Dalai Lama does not mention any ban of Dorje Shugden or his oracle. On the contrary, it mentions advice given by Dorje Shugden through the oracle at Tromo Dungkar Gonpa which the Thirteenth Dalai Lama appreciated and followed.

The Thirteenth Dalai Lama was ultimately unsuccessful in banning oracles.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/condemned-to-silence-part-2/

Also with respect to the 13th Dalai Lama, the 13th Dalai Lama also highly respected Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Kalsang (1936 – 1966) that upon meeting him, the 13th Dalai Lama declared that he had met Lama Tsongkhapa himself. It is well known and described about how Domo Geshe Rinpoche relied on Dorje Shugden.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/tributes/a-tribute-to-domo-geshe-rinpoche/

phyag na rlangs pa

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »

So is it a possibility that the real Nechung Gyalchen Dorje Dragden has already vacated and Dorje Shugden has already assumed the role of Tibet's State Protector (see how Dorje Shugden saved the Tibetan people during the 13th Dalai Lama's time [See: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/dorje-shugden-assists-the-great-13th-dalai-lama/] and also recall how Dorje Shugden saved the 14th Dalai Lama [http://www.dorjeshugden.com/spread-the-word/write-a-letter/make-a-difference-letter-24/] but is being rejected by forces that do not wish to the the propagation and success of Lama Tsongkhapa's lineage and Dharma?

In the history of Tibetan Buddhism, there is not a single record of Nechung and Dorje Shugden being adversaries. In fact you never hear of a Buddha or Protector 'fighting' another Buddha/Protector. This only happened under the present Tibetan leadership/CTA. If If both Nechung and Dorje Shugden are working hand in hand to protect and spread the Dharma, then the entity that is standing in their was is the present Tibetan leadership.

So who is the real anti-Dharma entity?

I have often wondered about this aspect of the Nechung and Shugden story.

Nechung is as an unenlightened being: a samsaric being capable of death and rebirth. Perhaps as an oath-bound Dharma Protector, Pehar would not take rebirth as a being in the lower realms but will have earned the merits to become a human, asura, dewa or even become enlightened or rebirth in a pure land to receive and learn Dharma to become enlightened.

Shugden waiting to enter into Pehar's position as Tibet's State Protector does not equate as a 'promotion' or that Dorje Shugden is a lesser being. It just means that there are the values of having humility and offering respect to and for another sentient being. Those are the qualities of a true Bodhisattva.

My question here is, if what VajraTruth is correct, then if Nechung has taken rebirth in a higher realm, then who has been entering the Nechung oracle in trance?

Does HHDL know this, with his level of attainment and clairvoyance, I am certain he will know who it is he is consulting.

Or, maybe HHDL and CTA have been just putting on a show for the world all this while.

These are things that make one go: hmmm...

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2018, 12:29:38 PM »
"My question here is, if what VajraTruth is correct, then if Nechung has taken rebirth in a higher realm, then who has been entering the Nechung oracle in trance?"

Maybe a man who will do or say anything for money, status and power.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2018, 03:53:53 PM »
"My question here is, if what VajraTruth is correct, then if Nechung has taken rebirth in a higher realm, then who has been entering the Nechung oracle in trance?"

Maybe a man who will do or say anything for money, status and power.

The oracle of Dorje Yudronma may have given an indication in 2016.

In this video at 18:00 you can hear her shouting "Long Chen Chenma!" while approaching the Nechung oracle. To me her actions does not seem normal to me and may indicate some sort of a warning. She had to be restrained by the helpers. Maybe someone could enlighten us of what was going on in the video.

https://youtu.be/gaxjDp-09nA?t=1084

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2018, 04:51:38 PM »
Here is a link to an article I wrote in Nov. 2016 titled "When was the last time these tests were cared out on Nechung Oracle".

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=5749.msg63600#msg63600