Author Topic: Robert Thurman Encourages Killing for Recreation  (Read 28567 times)

Rowntree

Re: Robert Thurman Encourages Killing for Recreation
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2019, 05:43:44 AM »
These days Robert Thurman is very quiet. I wonder what he has been up to. He hasn't commented on His Holiness' health issue or the Tibet cause for a long time. If he is so devoted to His Holiness, wouldn't he start to comment anything about his health and show concerns, at least? I guess his true colour is obvious, he just used His Holiness fame for his own benefit. Since His Holiness is no longer useful, he just ditches His Holiness and enjoys the benefits, wealth and fame from it.

Alex

• Email
Re: Robert Thurman Encourages Killing for Recreation
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2019, 06:29:15 AM »
These days Robert Thurman is very quiet. I wonder what he has been up to. He hasn't commented on His Holiness' health issue or the Tibet cause for a long time. If he is so devoted to His Holiness, wouldn't he start to comment anything about his health and show concerns, at least? I guess his true colour is obvious, he just used His Holiness fame for his own benefit. Since His Holiness is no longer useful, he just ditches His Holiness and enjoys the benefits, wealth and fame from it.

Robert Thurman is using His Holiness the Dalai Lama to get fame and money all along. Ever since His Holiness is sick and reduced his travellings, Robert did not comment on the Dalai Lama's health or go and visit him. If His Holiness is someone he cared about, he would had paid more attention and more caring towards His Holiness.

I guess he is busying thinking how to boost his spa's business by exploiting anything or anyone that is around him. Since he is willing to promote the killing of fishes, I think he is obviously not listening to His Holiness's teachings which is to show compassion to animals.

For business, he is willing to create negative karma and show a bad example to everyone because he is supposed to be a Buddhist Professor. His lackey, Justin even posted a tweet to justify their actions of killing by saying the Buddha ate meat too. So the Buddha did kill someone in his previous life, does it mean we should kill too? What an irresponsible way to covering for their negative actions.