Author Topic: Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden  (Read 8805 times)

Harold Musetescu

Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden
« on: February 25, 2018, 04:48:45 AM »
Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden.

I will not repeat what I wrote in "Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a Yidam".

Every thing that I have read about Tsem Tulku's incarnation lineage states that he was Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen who becomes Tulku Drakpaa Gyaltsen who becomes Dorje Shugden.

If I got it wrong could some one tell me.

Until someone shows me Tsem Tulku is not Dorje Shugden I will continue to see him as King Dorje Shugden.

Harold Musetescu

Re: Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 02:46:26 AM »
Hello, please go to the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys3XYO93IyU

It is a youtube video done my Martin Chow on Tsem Tulku's channel.

It is titled "The Lineage of Dorje Shugden in Kechara".

Please go to the marker of 2:50 minutes and you will hear Mr Chow state that Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen later became Dorje Shugden.

This clear statement by Martin Chow again confirms the reincarnation connection between Tsem Rinpoche, Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen, Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen and Dorje Shugden.

Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden.

Om Dharmapala Methar sarwa siddhi hung hung

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 07:31:52 PM »
I will now match up the lineages of Dorje Shugden with Tsem Tulku.

You will now see how Dorje Shugden and Tsem Tulku both incarnated as the same person FIVE different times in their lifetimes.

1) They were both "Virupa".
2) They were both "Thonma Sambhota".
3) They were both "Naropa".
4) They were both "Sakya Pandita".
5) They were both "Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen".

Pastor David Lai states the Dorje Shugden lineage on you tube at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YuvJPS3HS4.

Go to the following time marks and see;
1) Virupa at 3:15 minutes.
2) Thonma Sambhota at 7:10 minutes.
3) Naropa at 13:15 minutes.
4) Sakya Pandita at 25:35 minutes.
5) Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen at 34:15 minutes.

Next is a list of Tsem Tulku's incarnations from Li Kim's article on Tsem Tulku's website.
It is titled "The 4th Edition of "The Promise"".
Here is the link for it at http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/the-4th-edition-of-the-promise-the-life-story-of-h-e-tsem-tulku-rinpoche-is-out.html

This list includes the likes of Magadha Sangmo, a student of the historical Buddha whose reverence for Lord Shakyamuni was legendary; Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen, a direct disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, the founder of the Gelugpa school of Tibetan Buddhism; Mahasiddha Virupa, the great 9th century yogi and Abbot of Nalanda Monastery; and Thonmi Sambhota, a key minister of the 7th century Emperor Songtsen Gampo who was the first to bring Buddhist texts from India to Tibet and who invented the Tibetan script.

Tsem Rinpoche’s past incarnations also include the Mahasiddha Naropa, one of the great Mahasiddhas of ancient India and the father of the Vajrayogini Tantras; Sakya Pandita, the 4th Sakya Throneholder and one of the five patriarchs of the Sakya lineage; and the Emperor Kangxi, one of China’s greatest and most benevolent emperors who stabilised the empire, brought prosperity and was a great patron of Chinese arts and culture.
Unquote

Here is further irrefutable proof that Dorje Shugden is Tsem Tulku and that Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 12:13:15 AM »
Today on March 15, 2018 I contacted H.H. Trijang Rinpoche via email.

It was about Tsem Tulku being Dorje Shugden.

I included in my email to him my two articles titled "Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden" and "Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a YIDAM".

I explained all about the shared life times that have been shared together by Tsem Tulku and Dorje Shugden.

I have asked H.H. Trijang Rinpoche to officially declare to the world that Tsem Tulku is Dorje Shugden.

I will get back to you with H.H. Trijang Rinpoche  reply.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 01:21:09 AM »

Here is a link to a small paper done by Julia Liakhova on Academia.edu.

It is about Dorje Shugden in Mongolia and it makes mention in the "Conclusion" section about an emanation of Dorje Shugden (see her page 75).

She writes about Galdan Boshugtu Khan who was to become the FIRST Mongolian head of the Gelug tradition but instead became the King of West Mongolia when his brother was killed.

https://www.academia.edu/62135983/International_Discourses_on_the_Dorje_Shugden_Deity_in_Contemporary_Mongolia

It is also believed by some that the 31st Sakya Trizin was an emanation of Dorje Shugden.

It is also believed by some students of Tsem Tullku that H. E. Tsem Tulku was also an emanation of Dorje Shugden.

If all of this is true then Tsem Tulku finds himself in the company of the 31st Sakya Trizin and Galdan Boshugtu Khan (who was to become the FIRST Jetsun Dampa Khalkha of Mongolia).

Pray for the swift return of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche aka Dorje Shugden.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 12:46:36 AM »
Today January 23, 2023 I sent a question to Tsem Rinpoche's website under the section called "Ask the Pastors".

Here is a link to that page  https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/ask-the-pastors

This was my question.

On May 25, 2013 an article appeared on the opening pages of dorjeshugden.com

This website is an official website run by the late Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.
The article was written by the Current Incarnation Drakpa Gyeltsen.
H.E. Tsem Tulku allowed this article to be published on his website so he validated the existence of this Current incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen.

Here is a link to this article
https://www.dorjeshugden.com/prayers/dorje-shugden-prayers/a-prayer-by-the-current-incarnation-of-tulku-drakpa-gyeltsen/

Here are the most important parts of this article

"A Prayer by the Current Incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen
Posted on May 25, 2013 in Dorje Shugden Prayers · 11,052 Views · 20 Comments
………………………….
…………………
composed by the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen
May 25th, 2013".

My question to you Pastors is simply this, was Tsem Tulku the then current incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen when this article was posted by Tsem Tulku on May 25, 2013.
Unquote

If Tsem Tulku was an incarnation of Drakpa Gyeltsen then Tsem Tulku was also Dorje Shugden in his last lifetime.

I will inform you of any reply I receive from the Pastors.

Pray for the swift return of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 12:00:30 PM »
Well, Well, Well, it seems the Pastors refuse to answer my question about Tsem Tulku and the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen.

They have not once but TWICE deleted my question from their "Ask a Pastors" website.

WHY???

Why are they hiding my question from all of you??

Why twice delete my question so no one can see and read it??

Why are they running away from my question??

It was a simple question about why did Tsem Tulku permitted the publication of the story that there is a current incarnation of Tulku Drapka Gyeltsen.

Tsem Tulku would have first confirmed that the person claiming to be Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was in fact the true unmistaken reincarnation.

He would have asked the Lamas and Tulkus who follow Dorje Shugden if this was true and their answer was YES.

Once he did he published the article for the whole world to read the good news.

Tsem Tulku had no problems in publishing the article but the Pastors have a serious problem in discussing WHY HE DID IT.

Their silence speaks volumes.

So the question is why the silence, why the coverup on the Tsem Tulku story of the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen??? 

Pray for the swift return of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 12:26:48 PM »
Pastor David Lai has no problems doing videos were he tells the world;

1) Tsem Tulku was an Oracle who channeled Dorje Shugden.

2) Tsem Tulku made Dorje Shugden a Yidam.

3) Tsem Tulku's secret Yidam practice was Heruka. You should have never revealed this to the public Pastor Lai. Tsem Tulku keep this secret from you and all the people at Kechara. He died with that secret put you needed to tell his secret Yidam practice without his permission. WHY??

So Pastor Lai you could reveal all these secrets to the general public but not the story of Tsem Tulku and the current reincarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen.