Author Topic: The Impact of Tsem Rinpoche's Coming Out  (Read 13594 times)

TARA

The Impact of Tsem Rinpoche's Coming Out
« on: July 06, 2015, 01:24:50 AM »
Indeed Tsem Rinpoche is utterly brave to declare public his Shugden practice and his coming out is amazingly impressive and with style to join in the ranks of all the high Shugden Lamas.  He is certainly welcomed with joy by all in the Shugden world and has made great impact on all in the Tibetan Buddhist world.  Shortly after his coming out he spoke on his side of his story with Gyalchen Dorje Shugden. 

People, you have to watch his video of this charismatic and unconventional Shugden Lama!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxC6uKHM3dY

We never know what is up in the sleeve of this charismatic and powerful Shugden Lama.  We do not know what will be installed for CTA.  CTA might be getting their heart attacks in Daramsala.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tsem-rinpoche-the-brave/

TARA

Re: The Impact of Tsem Rinpoche's Coming Out
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:26:31 AM »

christine V

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 12:07:49 PM »
I do agreed with you Tara that he is very stylish. But, I won't say that H.E "come out" but more to open to the world. LOL. , anyway, it is just a wording.

I have watched the You Tube on His encounter with Dorje Shugden, I can say that Dorje Shugen is all the while His personal practice which now he reveal due to His kindness to lift the ban. I salute his courage, which i think the CTA must be at shock now. I hope the CTA are not planning anything fishy to try to harm H.E

It is quite a shock to know that there world biggest indoor Dorje Shugden's statue placed in South East Asia. And they are building a monastery name Kechara Forest Retreat. Recently, even the well-known 7th Panglung Kuten took trances of Dorje Shugden and Kache Marpo in the monastery.

I would like to express my gratitude to H.E Tsem Rinpoche whom bravely speak out on the pain as Dorje Shugden's practitioner going through now.

kelly

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:49:46 AM »
Rejoice for those who attended the trance of powerful protector DS, I must said Tsem Rinpoche is a very compassion Lama because he has bring a lot of benefits to the us anyone who check it out his personal blog post will learn a lot and full of information for lay people like us to learn and do not forget is free, so he is really a Buddha of this era .Tsem Rinpoche coming out to the world is definitely a positive impact to the us as a DS practitioner.

fruven

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 04:57:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing the good news. Tsem Rinpoche is definitely a good role model for everyone who wants to become brave good hearted person regardless whether they are or are not Buddhist.

I agreed he is courageous to reveal what he have practiced so long and his reasons of keeping up the commitment is based on devotion to his guru and practicing the Dharma, not for his own sake but the sake all beings. Every true practitioners will keep their words of honor with their gurus. This I admire very much and working on it.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 03:08:21 PM »
Tsem Rinpoche seems like an extremely powerful Shugden Lama and I wish him the best as now he will face many obstacles and a lot of discrimination that he has opened up to the world about his practice. But I don't think that is all, he looks like he is going to give the CTA a run for their money and he looks like he is going to do it with a bit of style too judging by his picture and alter/chapel.

He is extremely brave to be open about this as many people can attack him and be against him so I applaud him and how he has been so brave to stand up for his practice which is the right thing to do. I hope with his help and his teachings and the fact that he is open now, can help lift them ban faster and I hope that he is going to be a strong contender in the lifting of this ban for the monks suffering in tibet too. There must be more to discover about this amazing Lama and I can't wait to learn and find out what he has under his sleeve.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 09:21:36 AM »
HE Tsem Rinpoche's announcement to the world that he worships Dorje Shugden in the midst of a Ban and chaotic environment is that of a Shugden Lama who is courageous as his only aim is to benefit others.

The amount of information on the Shugden lineage from incense offerings to mantra recitation are all clearly explained and taught in his personal blog. Go read and every aspect of DS worship is available.

Thank you Tsem Rinpoche for your courage to benefit others and all the education materials now available for all who needs them. 

James Bond

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »
I have already known of this in the past but reading the information again brings a smile to my face. I am happy that Tsem Rinpoche has come out with his Dorje Shugden beliefs, it has made many people happy and i am 100% sure that it will benefit many people in Kechara now and in the future.

However, because Tsem Rinpoche has come out, I personally am concerned about this Dorje Shugden Lamas security. As some of us will know, many DS Lamas are attacked in different parts of the world because the practice DS. I do not want the same to happen to my guru, Tsem Rinpoche. I wish for Rinpoche to always be protected both physically, and by Dorje Shugden himself.

Thank you TARA for the very informative post.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 08:27:08 PM »
More Gelug lamas who stand for Dorje Shudgen and who come out in support of their beliefs is important to help the ban. Thank you to Tsem Rinpoche to come out without fear and in a confident manner to let the world know there is nothing wrong with Dorje Shugden practice and people.

angelica

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 03:56:08 PM »
Tsem Rinpoche coming out is really a good news and long waited for all Dorje Shugden practitioners. His courage to do so will inspire more practioners to have faith and continue to do Dorje Shugden. The ban has to be lifted for all to do Dorje Shugden practice in peace.

Other than announcing to the world about this practice, Tsem Rinpoche has produced a series of video about Dorje Shugden. Hopefully with these video, people have more understanding about Dorje Shugden and help in lifting the ban.

Thank you Rinpoche for coming out and may the ban be lifted peacefully thru a dialogue.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 02:35:31 PM »
It is good to see that H.E. Tsem Rinpoche is finally coming out.
I wonder what are the emotions in the CTA's office when they found out that H.E Tsem Rinpoche is openly practicing Dorje Shugden. 
Obviously  H.E. Tsem Rinpoche did not just start practicing Dorje Shugden, It must have been his practice for some time because you don't suddenly say "ooh i want to practice Dorje Shugden and then build the biggest DS Statue in the world."

H.E. Tsem Rinpoche's organisation is growing big. Recently the Venerable 7th Panglung Kuten went to visit Kechara Forest retreat and via the Panglung Kuten, Dorje Shugden and Kache Marpo came to bless the place and also to request the long life of H.E. Tsem Rinpoche. The venerable Panglung Kuten came not because he was called but because Dorje Shugden instructed him to.
Under the guidance of the venerable Panglung Kuten, Kechara's Pastors performed the prayers to invoke Dorje Shugden and Kache Marpo. All the things that needed to be done in order to invoke Dorje Shugden were done by Kecharians.
It is the first time that the Panglung Kuten took trance without the aid of Tibetan Monks.
These are all signs of how big Kechara is growing.

I really  hope that the Dorje Shugden ban will end soon.

Shugdener

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 04:05:44 PM »
I am very glad that H.E Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has decided to be open in him worshiping Dorje Shugden, joining the hundreds of other high profile Lamas who openly practice and pray to Dorje Shugden. The CTA must have surely  got a shock that H.E Tsem Tulku Rinpoche is openly worshiping Dorje Shugden.

There has been rumors dating back to many years ago that Tsem Rinpoche has been practicing Dorje Shugden but has never really deemed valid  because there was no evidence till this day when Tsem Rinpoche himself has openly shown to the world that he is a Dorje Shugden practitioner.

The reason why Tsem Rinpoche is putting his life on the line may not be known but I'm sure that whatever actions Rinpoche is doing, it is for the sake of lifting the ban so that we can all practice Dorje Shugden freely!

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 06:41:49 AM »
Tsem Rinpoche is perhaps the most visible Lama in the internet today. I have been following his blog for a few years and he come across as a genuine teacher of the Dharma. His topics are always about benefitting beings especially beings of this age.

Hence, I am surprised and at the same time rejoice when he revealed that he practices Dorje Shugden. Now we can count another high Lama as a Dorje Shugden Lama. His organisation, Kechara works very hard to bring the Dharma in the Tibetan form to the South East Asian region and via the internet to the world.

The impact of His Eminence coming out is big because of his influence and followers over the internet especially his Facebook, Twitter and blog followers. I noticed his approach to the ban is a "middle way" approach ie, respecting the Dalai Lama while practicing Dorje Shugden. This has always been my view as well and I rejoice to have a Lama who is not against the Dalai Lama except perhaps only do not agree with the ban.

His message is to follow once root Guru, that is the root of all Buddhism practice especially Tibetan Buddhism.

I hope more Lama will come on board and the Dalai Lama will finally lift the ban ti alleviate the sufferings of millions.

grandmapele

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 01:06:45 PM »
It is interesting that Tsem Rinpoche is the first Lama that I see on the internet expounding the 'middle way' of being a Shugden practitioner and a Lama respecting the Dalai Lama, and not demonstrating against the Dalai Lama. That must be a very tough position to be in as it won't sit well with both sides at the moment. But, if the Buddha Shakyamuni's teachings hold true, the the middle way must be the way to go.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 05:10:38 PM »
I agree, many may not agree with the "middle way" that Tsem Rinpoche is promoting. But coming to think of it, what he is promoting makes sense as well. When we say that H.H Dalai Lama is the false incarnation, it will not be correct as well. What if the current Dalai Lama is a true incarnation? By us calling him as a false Dalai Lama, we create negative speech karma.

Ling Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche would know that the current incarnation is not the true incarnation if H.H Dalai Lama is not the true incarnation. How could these two great masters be his tutors and not know the truth?

With that being said, I also believe that H.H Dalai Lama is putting a ban on Dorje Shugden for a greater reason. At the same time, it is because of this ban, many people know who Dorje Shugden is. It might be that H.H Dalai Lama is using this "stunt" to make the practice bigger.

Only time will tell. We have to persevere and push on with our practices despite what is going on. As long as that we know what we are doing is correct and we are not breaking our samaya, it will be fine.