Author Topic: 25-year-old woman to marry notorious murderer Charles Manson  (Read 6243 times)

DS Star

25-year-old woman to marry notorious murderer Charles Manson
« on: November 24, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
A young woman of 25 named Star, told Rolling Stone magazine that she is getting married to the 60s cult leader and notorious murderer, Charles Manson, 79.

"Star is a 25-year-old brunette who's been loyally visiting Manson in jail since she was 19 years old and maintains several websites devoted to defending Manson and his pro-Earth environmental causes."

Though Manson denied that he is marrying Star saying it is just a stunt for 'public consumption', she seems to be very serious in her pursuit and had made public her vow to marry the killer.

Love is Blind? Or it is just another insane decision fueled by her delusion of what love is?

brian

• Email
Re: 25-year-old woman to marry notorious murderer Charles Manson
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »
oh my, is this woman really ok? she must be a big fan of Charles Manson. Don't will she be scared that one day the cult leader of Charles Manson be turning his head to this woman and say, "you know what? Its your turn!"? I used to feel that Charles Manson is scary enough, but after like now, i come to feel this woman is much more scarier. Hopefully Star will quickly be awakened from her 'dream' /whatever and realise what she is really putting herself into.

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 06:59:15 AM »
Hahahah I don't think she is scary but I think she is stupid and obviously delusional about her love for this notorious killer. I must say that Charles Manson has an incredible skill of persuasion. He has all the signs of someone who can wield enormous power over some of these women and some men. He is smart to be able to use his influence over this women probably because he saw that they were vulnerable and was open to be influenced by him.

I think many people have develop great skill in influencing people and this skill or power if wielded correctly, can be used to benefit people. I think there's a lesson to be learnt and that is such a skill is possible. In his case, he had used it to perpetuate his delusional cause. I think all of us can learn from this and perhaps, learn  at our own pace and ability to develop similar skills of persuasion, not to harm others but to help them.

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
Me thinks she desperately wants attention and will go about doing anything to get it, which includes marrying an infamous insane murderer! Wow... she will be famous too.  ???

I agree with Big Uncle on Manson's enormous power to control, influence and hypnotize those whose minds are weaker and susceptible to his commands. Like Milarepa, if Manson met a Guru to help him transform his mind, he could eventually rid himself of the multitude of delusions and use his skills to help others.  :)

bambi

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 04:15:56 PM »
This one made me speechless. The first thought was, how stupid can she be? But then, its their karma to be like that. Delusional and ignorant. I agree with what big uncle said. Instead of using his persuasion power for something bad, how good if he had the karma to do something good with it. All the pain and hurt that he caused people was just too much, imagine his negative karma multiplying everyday!

DS Star

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 04:49:09 PM »

I agree with Big Uncle on Manson's enormous power to control, influence and hypnotize those whose minds are weaker and susceptible to his commands. Like Milarepa, if Manson met a Guru to help him transform his mind, he could eventually rid himself of the multitude of delusions and use his skills to help others.  :)

This is wishful thinking Manisha Kudo. Unfortunately, Manson does not enough merits to meet a guru to help him.

There is a huge different between them, Milarepa killed for revenge and for his filial duty to his mother's wishes; whereas Manson killed for his own selfish delusion and control. And Milarepa remorsefully regretted his action and seek a guru but Manson never really show any regret.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »
Me thinks she desperately wants attention and will go about doing anything to get it, which includes marrying an infamous insane murderer! Wow... she will be famous too.  ???

I tend to agree with Manisho Kudo that this woman is really in need of attention but then again, why choose him???
Unless she was hypnotised by him and used as a pawn for his own selfish desire.

Star should really re-think her next course of action, and it sure won't be a starry-studded life for her if indeed she does marry him.