Author Topic: Dear Webmaster, Pictures for the Homepage??  (Read 26385 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
Dear Webmaster, Pictures for the Homepage??
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

Dear Webmaster,

Thank you always for taking so much time and engery to have this site for the benefit of so many. I always feel encouraged after visiting this site.

I was recently emailed these pictures from a friend and I thought it might be of interest to everyone. Perhaps it can be on the home page for easy access to all.

H.E. Tritul Rinpoche of Taiwan is building this new monastery that incorporates Dorje Shugden as the main protector. When completed, it will house over 1,000 monks and located in Kathmandu, Nepal. It is incredible. The work started around a year ago and is in full progress now.

Another Monastery with Dorje Shugden as it's main protector springing up. That is fantastic.

Also Tritul Rinpoche is simultaneously building a Dorje Shugden based Monastery in Taiwan. Fantastic!

Mountains

Dharmapal

Re: Dear Webmaster, Pictures for the Homepage??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 07:36:37 PM »
This is wonderful news.

What are we supposed to make of the May 2007 letter here saying that Tritrul Rinpoche abandoned his practice?: http://forums.phayul.com/index.php?showtopic=1112

Was this not the case, or has Tritrul Rinpoche changed his mind?

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 10:04:01 PM »

Dear Dharmapal,

Over ten years back, Serkong Tritul Rinpoche took his disciple Jamsing Rinpoche to Gaden Jangtze Monastery to be enthroned. So they were both Tulkus (Rinpoches) of Gaden Jangtze Monastery. Because of the Dorje Shugden ban, Tritul and Jamsing refuse to give up the practice making them the 'enemy' and target of the Tibetan exile govt. Especially more so, because Tritul's organization have very powerful and wealthy financial patrons allowing them to engage in tremendous building projects attracting the jealousy of the Tibetan Govt in exile branding them as traitors by accusing them of taking money from the Chinese Govt. Well they are not the only very wealthy Tibetan Buddhist Organization in the world. And just because you have good patrons, doesn't mean you take money from the Chinese Govt. Hence the Tibetan Govt in exile tries to blacklist them by accusing them of money from China. They want the Tibetan people against them by branding them as traitors.

Recently around 3 weeks ago, Jamsing Rinpoche (sanctioned by Serkong Tritul Rinpoche) went to Shar Gaden Monastery in South India to do the enthronement ceremony with much offerings. Jamsing Rinpoche also offered enough money for breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the Shar Gaden Monks for the next ten years.

If their organization has 'pulled' out from the Gelug lineage and stopped their Dorje Shugden practices, they would never 'patronize' Shar Gaden Monastery. Or even have a enthronement ceremony done there.

So perhaps Serkong Tritul Rinpoche said he stopped practicing to throw people off track so when he establishes centres, temples, get licenses, permits, etc, he would have 'less' obstacles.

Many Gelug Lamas claim they have stopped the practices, but in actuality they have not and are doing in secrecy. Even their close students do not know.

Another small point is that if you look at the painting on the wall of Serkong Tritul's monastery in Nepal, on this thread, he is having the 5 visions of Lama Tsongkapa painted. If he had given up on Gelug, he would not have Tsongkapa painted and so prominently.

His centre in New Zealand (home page of this site), the central image/statue is lama Tsongkapa also. Not Atisha. Not that there is anything wrong with having Atisha as their central image as Tsongkapa is an incarnation of Atisha with the same mindstream. But the 'signs' of them not being Gelugpa anymore are not strongly there.

These are my thoughts, and what I have heard from very reliable sources. Thank you very much.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:08:24 PM by mountains »

Dharmapal

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 01:45:54 AM »
Thank you very much for this, Mountains.

I especially rejoice in this beautiful generosity: "Jamsing Rinpoche also offered enough money for breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the Shar Gaden Monks for the next ten years."

wang

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 02:10:33 AM »
Tritrul Rinpoche is the one who involved in a sex scandal years ago back in Taiwan, and has openly admiited that he had sex with the girl, right?

And he and his Han Tulku have set up a 'green Atisha lineage' self-appointing a lot Han Chinese tulkus in Taiwan, right?

(see those "master's" photo here in #28 http://www.gelu.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5930&extra=&highlight=%C8%AB%EC%E4&page=2 )

There is something ''basic'' for a Gelukpa monk putting aside the SD argument I suppose..

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:55:54 AM by wang »

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »
Dear Wang,

I hope you have joined this wonderful forum for a good motivation.

We are here to learn more, not to create more schisms. I am not against the Dalai lama. I am not against China. I am not into Gelug or other sect's politics. I wish to have a support platform for the practice of HOLY DORJE SHUGDEN. This is why we are here.

I wish to express my voice that all religious practice should have no repression including Dorje Shugden's.

1. Your link doesnt help. I am not Serkong Tritul's student.

2. Serkong Tritul may or may not have cohabitated with a woman. But it does not faze me even if he did.

3. He is still doing great works, doing great building works and sponsoring the Dorje Shugden movement tremendously.  He is a great force in the Buddhist world and has many sponsors that support his work. The sponsors/patrons have examined him and greatly believe in him. His work is growing faster and bigger. No one can bring him down now although many have tried.

4. He does 100 great works and maybe 1 or 2 are not permissable in our subjective eyes, but we should focus on the other works. Why always focus on the negative which is samsara's nature.

5. Which of us has not sinned. Serkong Tritul has done more for the growth of Dorje Shugden's lineage more than me and you. So we should rejoice or at least just pray. We can never do as much as he does. So instead of putting energy into bad-mouthing him, we should put more energy into practice and bringing dharma to others.

6. I don't enjoy these types of posts. It explains nothing and it just throws sex in for controversy and attention. I do not appreciate it at all. I do not mean offense to you, but please think.

7. If you are involved in the other forums, I would advise you not to slander Serkong Tritul there also. It is bad karma. You achieve nothing. You get nowhere and you also bring new comers’ faith down. Why destroy other ppl's faith.

8. I heard that many of the Administrators of the gelu.org/bbs are students of Kejok Rinpoche. Rinpoche resides primarily in Australia.  Kejok Rinpoche practises Dorje Shugden up till this very day.

Even his students not close to him will not know. His residence in Australia has his private chambers/bedroom that no one is allowed in except Rinpoche himself. That room contains Dorje Shugden image that is worshipped by Kejok Rinpoche. Kejok Rinpoche keeps in contact with other high rinpoches who practise Dorje Shugden till today but very discreetly. Kejok Rinpoche’s household (labrang) and Gangchen Rinpoche’s labrang are very close, friendly, and on excellent terms. And they call each other to do Dorje Shugden pujas from time to time in Nepal.

Kejok Rinpoche also has a house in Nepal near the Sanku pilgrimage site of Vajra Yogini deity in kathmandu and there is a geshe student staying there. That geshe student is very open to saying yes, kejok Rinpoche and their close members HAVE NOT GIVEN UP DORJE SHUGDEN AND CONTINUE THE PRACTICE. This geshe affirms the holy image of Dorje Shugden in Kejok Rinpoche's private residence in Australia.

But to the outside world, the non-inner circle students of Kejok Rinpoche fiercely say, Kejok Rinpoche has given up and does not practice. And they even criticize other Rinpoches/Geshes who practice and point fingers. I guess pointing fingers is a way of self protection.

The Tibetan Govt in exile has created this type of schism. So if you want to make an issue or something scandalous, then KEJOK RINPOCHE IS STILL PRACTICING DORJE SHUGDEN IN SECRET. That would be a bigger scandal in today's Tibetan Buddhist World than Serkong Tritul sleeping with a woman.

9. So I think Serkong Tritul knows what he is doing. I think we should leave him alone. I think we should just talk about dharma and practice in this website and the website you have posted in Chinese. Wouldn't you like to be a real dharma student promoting dharma instead of negative talk? I would.

10. The Tibetan Govt is very short sighted. Instead of ostracizing their own powerful lamas that can help the tibetan cause, they should rope them in and make friends..

Just think, the Tibetan govt in exile should become friends and rope in for their cause the below just to name a few:

Serkong Tritul Rinpoche
Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
Yongyal Rinpoche
Gonsar Rinpoche
Pabongka Rinpoche
Dagom Ladrang
Gangchen Tulku Rinpoche
Denma Gonsa Ladrang
Jamsing Ladrang
Kundeling Rinpoche
Rabten Rinpoche
Tsawa Rinpoche
Zasep Rinpoche
Zimey Ladrang
Shar Gaden
Serpom Monastery
Jampa Ling Monastery
Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche
Zong Rinpoche
Domo Geshe Rinpoche
kejok Rinpoche
Geshe Tsultrim of Jangtze Monastery
Tashi Lunpo in Tibet
Gaden Dorje Shugden Oracle in USA
Sera Mey Dorje Shugden Oracle in Taiwan
HH Panchen Rinpoche
Sogpu Guru Deva Ladrang
Geshe Konchok
etc etc etc

It would be better to rope in the above ppl to spread dharma, talk about tibetan cultural identity in order to preserve it, create learning centers, art, temples, sponsor the tibetan cause even to help the tibetan govt make better connections with the Chinese govt.

FOR EXAMPLE: The tibetan govt in exile always accuse Gangchen Rinpoche of collaborating with the Chinese Govt against Tibetans. Untrue but that is what they say. They have many hate campaigns specifically against this great lama. You can see on their official websites.

They say Gangchen Rinpoche has very close ties with the Chinese Govt. Well that SHOULD BE THERE CUE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH GANGCHEN RINPOCHE AND THRU GANGCHEN RINPOCHE MAKE BETTER RELATIONS WITH THE CHINESE GOVT FOR THE SAKE OF THE SIX MILLION REMAINING TIBETANS IN TIBET. Wouldn't that make more sense???

Gangchen Rinpoche should be made into the Tibetan Govt in exile's AMBASSADOR TO CHINA. When the Tibetans have so little ppl as it is and so little qualified ppl as it is, they should rope in these qualified persons. Why does dorje shugen's practice have to be paid by Chinese govt to practice? This practice was going on for 350 years before 1959.

I myself practice Dorje Shugden and he is my only protector and the foundation of my faith. But the Chinese govt doesn't pay me any money to practice.

I wish you the best Wang.

Tk
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:52:43 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
Dear Thom,

I have been reading your posts and works. You truly inspire me also. I pray to dorje shugden for your long life, health and continued success in your practice. We need seniors like you to come out and speak up more. Thank you for doing so!! PLEASE CONTINUE DOING SO AND DON'T EVER STOP!!!

May you in all your lives take rebirth under the compassionate care of your root master and dorje shugden. I will offer lights and incense to Dorje Shugden today for you for this to come true.

Please Thom, please with all my heart I request you, convert all your 50 plus hours of tapes of teachings by the Gelug power house lamas and send to Admin to post up on this site ( I hope it is ok with Admin).

Please even post up the tapes of kuten in trance. I WOULD VERY MUCH WISH TO SEE DULZIN IN ACTION. HOW BLESSED.How inspiring for many who have not witnessed the blessing of Dulzin in trance. 

This site would not only contain debates and information re Dorje Shugden but teachings by lamas he has blessed, helped and nurtured. Show the world what Dorje Shugden has done throught these great teachers by having their teachings available. It would prove Dorje Shugden's nurturing ability and it would make this site even more visited and hence creating more awareness of our protector.

Please I am on my knees requesting and begging you. It would be one of the greatest legacies and deeds of your life. MAKE THOSE TEACHINGS AVAILABLE.

Good luck to you!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:48:43 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »

Jamsing Rinpoche giving talk in his centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

wang

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 11:48:06 PM »
tk,

You are trying to divert from focus of the topic:
- Serkong Tritul was involved in a sex scandal and the information released by police confirmed that he admitted to have sex with the girl, only claiming it be under her agreement(the charge was rape, though failed, the girl died sadly afterwards).  
- The newly formed 'green lineage' information was openly available on site.  

Is that proper maner of a Gelukpa monk?

You just need to answer yes or no but not spying on others.

It is crazy to reject one's guru if he practice SD as suggested by the anti-SD party, but it is also crazy to determine him be your guru ONLY because he practice SD.

What is SD's ultimate aim: keep the Gelukpa teachings pure, behave according to Dharma!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 05:30:38 AM by wang »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
Dear wang,

I have not diverted from topic at all. So if Serkong Tritul Rinpoche had relations with a woman, so what??
What is your point? It makes him lose all his knowledge, he becomes a un-rinpoche-ed? All his monasteries become emptied? Nothing happens. Nobody is bothered. No one has lost respect for him. His fame, name and works are growing by leaps and bounds.

THERE ARE MANY GELUGPA LAMAS WHO ARE DISROBED AND TEACHING...

It does not bother me whatsoever is the point.

Stop trying to defame him with your police reports, and his confessions.

Go to a higher thought, higher subject, higher focus.

If he was giving teachings near me,  I WOULD DEFINITELY GO AND ASK FOR A DORJE SHUGDEN INITIATION.

Btw, what is SD?? Do you mean DS?? As in Dorje Shugden??

Everyone has their needs to find a guru. So some ppl shouldn't reject their guru because he practices Ds, and one can find a guru based on one of his practices being Ds also. What is wrong with that?

Everyone has their own way, own needs and find their own spiritual paths. So if a person finds a guru and accepts the guru because he practices Ds, that is great. Why?
Because of Ds, this person accepts the guru and will start learning the lam rim, 3 principle paths, do retreats, etc. So DORJE SHUGDEN would be the ACTUAL REASON HE STARTED DOING DHARMA PRACTICE!!

Dorje Shugden's blesses us to practice the dharma according to our own capacity. He points us in the right direction and he does not encourage us to bath mouth high lamas. Whatever Serkong Tritul Rinpoche is doing can appear negative to you. But then you and me are ordinary beings. We cannot judge and pass statements regarding any high lamas. The fact is,he is spreading the dharma far and wide. You and I are not. You should go join Gaden Jangtze and study under masters, do retreats, raise funds to build temples, take care of disciples, fearlessly teach the dharma to others, then we can talk. Serkong Tritul is doing that. You and I are not. That is why you and I are on this forum because it is the best thing we can do.

Read your bodhisattva vows and tantric vows. You shouldn't disparage another teacher. You don't know if Serkong Tritul is a highly accomplished master. The 6th Dalai Lama also slept with many many many women and the Mongols lost confidence in him. So before he died, he predicted clearly his next incarnation to come from Litang and it did. When his next incarnation came from Litang, his Mongol supporters who criticized him deeply regretted. Read up.

So Serkong Tritul can be a high Mahasiddha manifesting 'lust'. So don't be so sure of appearances.

Why do you dislike him so much?

He is not competing with your teacher kejok Rinpoche.

Rejoice that another master like Serkong Tritul is teaching and spreading the Dharma. Anyway if Dorje Shugden's ultimate aim is to keep the teachings clean and pure, you don't have to worry. Let Dorje Shugden 'take care' of Serkong Tritul Rinpoche. Dorje Shugden is giving him alot of help, sponsors, citizenship to live in Taiwan, many disciples. So he MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

DON'T BE SERKONG TRITUL'S POLICEMAN. LET DORJE SHUGDEN DO THAT. YOU PLEASE PRACTICE PATIENCE AND THE DHARMA.

Don't mean to offend you. Sorry and good luck.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 12:20:52 AM by tk »

wang

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 12:54:23 AM »
tk,

Your respond is quite enough for others to know what this organization is about.  For fun reading let’s see some photo of your team, please note color of the rob.

Your ‘lineage’now has Atisha body tulku, Atisha word tulku, Atisha mind tulku, Atisha merit tulku, Atisha business tulku, Dromtonpa body tulku, Dromtonpa word tulku, Dromtonpa mind tulku Dromtonpa merit tulku etc…,

all Han Chinese.:)

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 01:13:27 AM »
Dear Wang,

You mean Han Chinese do not have qualifications to teach?

Do you mean Han Chinese are not qualified to be dharma teachers??

You mean Han Chinese cannot be enlightened?

Aren't you Chinese? You are studying with Kejok Rinpoche for what? To become a fully a enlightened Buddha right? So if that is the case, being a han tulku is a much smaller accomplishment then becoming a fully enlightened han Buddha.

Your pictures posted make me feel good. It is wonderful of Serkong Tritul Rinpoche to appoint different Han Chinese to teach the dharma. They can in time bring Dharma to the Chinese world.

I hope he appoints more.

LOOK AT SHAR GADEN MONASTERY THAT SERKONG TRITUL RINPOCHE IS SPONSORING. IMAGINE, A WHOLE GROUP OF TULKUS, GESHES, MONKS ARE BEING SPONSORED BY SERKONG TRITUL. FANTASTIC!! He is doing great works!

LOOK  AT THE TEMPLES HE IS BUILDING TO PRESERVE DORJE SHUGDEN'S LINEAGE. FANTASTIC!! This is in Nepal. Go to the home page of this site and you can see more. That is where I got the pictures from.

REJOICE WANG.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:44:51 AM by tk »

Alexis

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 01:42:50 AM »
Dear Wang,

If he indeed had sex with a women, then he has to disrobe on the spot. In any case, whether he wears the robe or not, from the moment the organs touch, he is not a monk anymore! He is not a holder of the vinaya (if he indeed did it!).

I myself am alarmed at the lowering of morality and ethical standards in gelug monasteries. There are a few stories such as theses and abbots are slow to respond.

I wish there would be a renewal of vinaya in our tradition. Monks should avoid money, meat, television, internet (most of all!), etc. We should follow the theravadins as an example (although they also have their problems).

By the way, the problem is not that these 'tulkus' are han chinese. That's just a racist remark! The problem is with our fascination with tulkus. We blindly bow to 'tulkus' wether or not they examplify the teachings in their behavior!

You reap more merit by folding your hands in respect to a dharma friend who has given you good advice than prostrating to a young 'tulku' that hasn't shown any realisations in DEED, or in BEHAVIOR.

We are 'Kadam' meaning we shouldn't talk too much about dharma but instead apply everything in DEED.

In any case, your posts don't show a lot of good motivation.

Wang, you should definatly focus on your practice.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:59:11 AM by Alexis »

wang

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 01:47:06 AM »
tk,

You should know how a qualified Gelukpa teacher is trained in the 3 monasteries, right?:)

"You are studying with Kejok Rinpoche for what? "

You talk about Kejokj Rinpoche a lot here.  PLESE NOT to divert attention to Kejok Rinpoche!

The link of the site I posted is the biggest Gelukpa site in Chinese, disciples from different masters(Amdo, Taiwan, Malaysia, young or old etc.) join the discussion.  If you study the discussion in details, you should know it is more Dharma/Practice focused instead of arguing on SD issues(which every disciple can take his own stand, in private).  Actually it is a non-issue there.

Thanks!!!

wang

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »
Dear Wang,

If he indeed had sex with a women, then he has to disrobe on the spot. In any case, whether he wears the robe or not, from the moment the organs touch, he is not a monk anymore! He is not a holder of the vinaya (if he indeed did it!).

I myself am very alarmed at the lowering of morality and ethical standards in gelug monasteries. There are a few stories such as theses and abbots are slow to respond.

I wish there would be a renewal of vinaya in our tradition. Monks should avoid money, meat, television, internet (most of all!), etc. We should follow the theravadins as an example (although they also have their problems).

By the way, the problem is not that these 'tulkus' are han chinese. That's just a racist remark! The problem is with our fascination with tulkus. How many westerners say they are tulkus, check on the web! How many tibetans says they are tulkus! Also, we blindly bow to 'tulkus' wether or not they examplify the teachings in their behavior!

You reap more merit by folding your hands in respect to a dharma friend who has given you good advice than prostrating to a young 'tulku' that hasn't shown any realisations in DEED, or in BEHAVIOR.

We are 'Kadam' meaning we shouldn't talk too much about dharma but instead apply everything in DEED.

In any case, your posts don't show a lot of good motivation.

Wang, you should definatly focus on your practice.

Alexis,

I don't see much difference between you and me on above statement(except your last one about me:))

The point I am raising here is:
- we should examine a teacher by what he did, not just by what 'party' he belongs to
- particulary on this Rinpoche, there is much argument in Taiwan.  His organization has a lot money, his organization carry out relics tour in Asia regularly, recently active in mainland China etc., that doesn't mean we should be blind on what the non-Geluk activities they are having(ie. a monk having sex with disciple, self-appointed large no. of tulkus who is not well trained, creating a new Atisha lineage, changing color of rob etc).

What Lamrim Chapter one is teaching us?  We should know criteria of how to be a good student and how to choose guru, and that's our strongest weapon against the anti-SD argument, right?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 02:10:24 AM by wang »