Author Topic: Dear Webmaster, Pictures for the Homepage??  (Read 26386 times)

Alexis

Re: Dear Webmaster, Pictures for the Homepage??
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 02:23:17 AM »
Wang,

If monk misbehaves, you take it to his abbot or guru.  That's all you can do.

If he has no living authority above him or if that authority is not inclined to discipline, then there is nothing you can do. You have to let karma have its way.

You passed the info to this website, thanks. But after this, there is no need to scratch the wound!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 03:26:25 AM »

Dear Wang,

I don't really understand your last post.

But you DO NOT DENY THE FACT YOU ARE KEJOK RINPOCHE'S STUDENT.

You are the student of Kejok Rinpoche and you live in Hong Kong.

There is something I would like to request of you. That is please represent Kejok Rinpoche well. Do you think Rinpoche would be happy if he knows you go on websites and say negative things about other Rinpoches/teachers or would he be sad. Of course he would not be happy.

So whether you are on the Chinese forum, this forum or any other forums, PLEASE PRACTICE TOLERANCE AND PATIENCE.

Practice what your teacher has taught you and represent Kejok Rinpoche well always. You and all his students should represent Kejok Rinpoche well.

Whether we can see you or not, your karma can see you and your protector can see you. So please refrain from negative talk.

If other ppl criticize Kejok Rinpoche, would that make you happy? Of course not, so think of how other ppl might feel.

Remember Kejok Rinpoche has much criticism within the Tibetan Communities also. He is well known to have not abandoned Dorje Shugden. My point, when they criticize him for that, how do you feel? Not good of course. So if we want to criticize any teachers, there are points we can pick and start criticizing and it will not end.

He is well known for practicing Dorje Shugden. And we are proud of that. But many ppl criticize him for it. I am sorry.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:00:45 AM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 03:29:26 AM »

Dear Wang ,

You have done your 'duty' and informed us regarding Serkong Tritul Rinpoche. You do not need to go on and on. It serves no purpose.

Is that what you do on the Chinese website gelu.org/bbs ? I hope you stop.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 03:42:07 AM by tk »

wang

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 04:01:32 AM »

Dear Wang,

I don't really understand your last post.

But you DO NOT DENY THE FACT YOU ARE KEJOK RINPOCHE'S STUDENT.

That's my last reply on this thread.

See, I am talking about those 'facts' available in the web, and the Taiwan news. These are all available in the public.  And you are looking for who is behind my action, diverting from whether those 'facts' I posted is true or not, and its impact on Dharma, especially on the Gelukpa lineage.  What is the purpose of our study and parctice anyway?

You are trying to identify an enemy by keep on asking, right?  And your information about Kejok Rinpoche as posted  previously already shows you(or your team) put some effort in investigating Rinpoche, regardless whether your findings are valid or not.

All I can say is that it is very dangerous to continue on with that line of thinking/action...

All I can say is that $ is not everything!

PS: you keep on update previous post and has identified me as a Kejok Rinpoche student who live in Hong Kong.  I suppose you have made an mistake by thinking I was the guy who wrote the comment in the Chinese Gelukpa site.  I can tell you "wrong", I just provided link of those interestiing new lineage photos which I posted here afterwards..

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:32:25 AM by wang »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 04:24:57 AM »

Dear Wang,

Practice what kejok Rinpoche teaches you well. Be patience, broadminded and sincere.

It is those qualities you respect in Rinpoche, so you should cultivate those qualities in yourself please.

Peace.

kelsang

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 09:44:47 PM »
i wrote quite a long text here before but after reading it again i removed it because i am not in the position to judge what you guys decide to write .. nevertheless i want to give my opinion on talking about other peoples secrets. I dont think that is correct at all especially if it puts them in a tight spot if we do so.

love Kelsang

wang

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 12:38:45 AM »
lightning,

The respond TK here is not his respond to me at the very beginning, it has been 'revised' several times:). 

All I posted here are available in the Taiwan media, which you can find it out by google  eailsy.  These are:

- He has been involved in sex scandal, with his confirmation having sex with this girl( for whatever reason) via the report released from the Police

- He has set up a 'green Atisha lineage', appointing a number of tulku, under the name of Atisha body, Atisha mind, Atisha... etc. ( There was a post about it here before, nothing new by me but just show you some photo)

And also, for whatever reason, he is very rich, able to sponsor a lot of tulkus and monasteries, even some Han monasteries in China and Wutaishan received the funding.  These has been made public by his followers as the main contribution(actually in the post about him in this forum, this always be the key message)

As far as it is fact, you can praise  'XX Rinpoche did a good job! ' in this forum right?  And by same criteria of based on fact, especially based on public information, what's wrong with the commet ' hey there is YZ news about this Rinpoche also' ?

I have no need to put in any value judgement.  I only need to follow guideline by Lamrim on what qualification a guru should have,  it is nothing about the protector practice either, but generic to any Gelukpa..

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:24:41 AM by wang »

a friend

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 05:22:43 AM »
Wang,

Did you come to this forum just to slander? What is this talk about a Lama (or anybody else)? Do not invoke the Lamrim for your behaviour. The qualifications of a Lama should be measured by a potential disciple, and in his/her own mind. Not in public. Not just to say something bad about another person, whether it be Lama or not Lama.
Stop this slander, there is no justification for it.

emptymountains

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 07:05:21 AM »
From what I can see, this thread had been dead for 6 months until Lighting's comment yesterday. It was not Wang who brought it up again, so I don't see anything wrong with him wanting to explain the motivation behind his orginal post now that his name has been mentioned. If we don't want a repeat, we can just leave it and go on to other things. I myself am eagerly awaiting news from Kundeling Rinpoche...

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 08:32:12 AM »
I agree emptymountains, also something about the events at Shar Gaden this weekend...

a friend

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 06:21:32 PM »
This site is not a place for gossip.
Let alone invoking the holy Lamrim teachings or any Dharma teaching as a justification.
This is addressed to all of us.

So let's move to other mattters.
No news yet from the Court Case.

Shar Ganden, I asked some of my friends and apparently everything went very well, I think they are preparing their pictures and videos to be published.

You can follow them in Facebook ...

wang

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 06:27:04 AM »
lightning,

It is suggested that we should not continue on that which I agree, as the posts by tk has been modified repeatedly so actually months later it lost the original favor of his tone(and what he said in some sense) during the discussion...now after the filtering you only see me 'continue slandering''...:)

I repeat, "As far as it is fact, you can praise  'XX Rinpoche did a good job! ' in this forum right?  And by same criteria of based on fact, especially based on public information, what's wrong with the commet ' hey there is YZ news about this Rinpoche also' ?"

May I say below again?

- The scandal happened in 1992, it is always be on top of the google search if you type ????? (his Chinese name).  This is not a secret in the Chinese Tibetan Buddhism society.   You just try it out if you want to verify it.  And I do have friend who had been close to him (he was the first few who brought Gelukpa teachings to Taiwan btw), anyway for obvious reason I won't tell you any more than that but only make use of public information, which is the appropriate way for open discussion in any public forum like here. 

If you agree that there was a Police report from which he admitted to have sex with this girl, there is no dispute.

- you and actually all admitted he form the green lineage, right?  Did you agree he also appoint a number of tulkus under name of Atisha mind re-incarnation, Atisha body re-incarnation etc.?  If yes, there is no dispute on that also.

- we both agree that he is rich and is sponsoring a lot monasteries, right?  If yes, there is no dispute on that.

Back to these 3 points which can be verified as valid or not in the public, but not others, that’s why I keep on repeating these again and again as you guys keep on diverting from it(but un-fortunately that kind of respond was  viewed as "çontinue slandering'').  Other than that I have no interested to comment on whether he is a saint or be a corrupted teacher, and the motivation behind his behavior.  However, I don't think merely quoting 'lamrim' as our guide in selecting guru would be an in-appropriate behavior here. 

I suppose we should stop here...

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 07:06:48 AM »
Does anyone have pictures of the recent Shar Gaden grand opening to post up here??

Does anyone have any details to post up please??

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 07:07:47 AM »
What is Shar Gaden's facebook address please?

Mohani

• duldzin