Author Topic: Thank you dorjeshugden.com for such explosive news! You have done great!  (Read 3070 times)

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
Dear people behind dorjeshugden.com,

I had the honour and fortune to receive the practice and teachings of Dorje Shugden from a very qualified Lama of the Gelug tradition. This practice has been close to me and the protector Dorje Shugden has helped me a lot in my life and I am grateful.

Then came the new of controversy between the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden which shook my faith a little and left me confused for a period of time. During those times of confusion and sadness as I could not understand why Dorje Shugden would harm people, I found this website.

Dorjeshugden.com has a wealth of information which helped me understand further the nature of our protector. One such article which hit home and regained my sunshine of faith was the Uncovered Truths: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/

The information presented here is not biased and straight to the point. By reading the information here and the forum related to the website, I have regained my composure and it put me back onto the path of my practice. It has made me more grounded in my practice and understanding of the protector.

I thank all those who are involved with this website from the bottom of my heart. I am sure there are more people out there like myself whom have benefited and I fold my hands to all of you for you are doing so much for Dorje Shugden and especially the Buddha Dharma of this time.

My gratitude to you all,

Jagger Ko
Jaggerboy