Author Topic: thank youu dorjeeshugden.com  (Read 4011 times)

drolma.tsering

thank youu dorjeeshugden.com
« on: September 05, 2013, 03:28:04 PM »
Tashi Delek dorjeeshugden.com, i live in U.S. now. Many year my family pray to dorje shugden.. .. many many generaetion all pray to dorjee shugden in tibet. in U.S. now many tibetan friends and American friends all say dorjee shugden bad, don’t prayy. i tell everybody dorjee shugden good, many people in Tibet pray.. . . but they dont believe. many tibetan here have no much education or expose. they believe any thing only because they are scared something will happen if they don’t follow. a lott of fear. my american friends can talk to them andd explain more. I show them dorjeeshugden.com website .. . they read, understand a lott. they know more and more about protector… . but don’t pray to dorje shugden. many understand what happening, and when tibetan people say bad things about protector they know the truth and say something back. Website help me that way. a lott of information for people to learn. thank you to the website and to the people who write. giving many people hope and direction to correct truth. a lott information for millionnns people. many people practice dorjee shugden very sad, family breaking, peoople shout,hit, step on them… .. for information website is number 1 in whole interrnet. my english not so good but good enough you can understand my pointt. please dont’ stop your work. i pray your work grow bigger and i thank you very much.. .

Drolma Tsering
USA

dsiluvu

Re: thank youu dorjeeshugden.com
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 04:10:59 PM »
Wow... Thank you Drolma Tsering for your post, it really is moving to know that many ordinary Tibetans are finding benefit from reading the articles and information on this website. I am not a Tibetan and I have definitely benefited from this site! It is great to know that you show you none Tibetan friends in the USA and they are more clear as to what is happening.

Not everything is as sweet and rosy. Over here where I live in Australia, I also have to watch myself and not let those in the Buddhist circle know of my practice as news will spread and they will start condemning me and my centre and my Guru. Very bad! Some don't even know who is Dorje Shugden yet they just criticise saying it is bad because the Dalai Lama said so.   

I find your post inspiring because it shows that if only people know the TRUTH, people will understand and maybe, just maybe we will not be discriminated for our practice. The Ban must be removed! 

kris

Re: thank youu dorjeeshugden.com
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 10:25:03 PM »
@drolma.tsering, it is definitely happy to hear many benefited from this website. I am not from Tibet and from what I read on internet and what my Lama told me, there are many people in Tibet, India and Darlamsala are still being ostracized because of holding on to Dorje Shugden practice.

Therefore, it is very important that for us who are outside of Tibet and India to tirelessly bring this issue up to the world and let human rights groups to know about this issue and top the discrimination.

Thanks again drolma for sharing your thoughts! Please encourage your friends to share here too!