Author Topic: Dalai Lama Rejected from Taiwan  (Read 4084 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Dalai Lama Rejected from Taiwan
« on: December 11, 2012, 05:47:13 AM »
We wanted to share this bit of good news with everyone. Seems our posts are doing quite well on the Dorje Shugden Facebook Fanpage! We will be tracking the likes, shares and comments of that Facebook post on this thread here, so keep checking back!

11 December
  • 7,338 people like this
  • 428 shares
  • 487 comments

18 December
  • 13,358 people like this
  • 686 shares
  • 752 comments

25 December
  • 15,712 people like this
  • 818 shares
  • 897 comments

To read the article for yourself, click here:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/dalai-lama-rejected-from-taiwan/

To leave your comments, click here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464041033637392&set=a.333716930003137.72762.124479407593558&type=1&relevant_count=1

Screenshot #1
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/images/Taiwan.jpg

Screenshot #2
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:49:31 AM by Admin »

DharmaDefender

Re: Dalai Lama Rejected from Taiwan
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 10:35:40 AM »
Gotta say, after reading the comments on that thread, Im glad Im not Tibetan or Nepali. So hung up over their nationality, as though both countries are brilliant examples of democracy and development!

Why so hung up over what passport you hold in this life when you might not even come back as a human in your next life? No, Id much rather practise Dorje Shugden and come back as a human in my next life, able to practise Dharma again!

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »
I am not surprise and I do know that more countries will be rejecting HH from visiting their countries.

With the current situation with the CTA, not very impressive. And worst with the current situation of self immolation amongst tibetan And until now HH is very quiet about this. Other countries will not want to associate themselves with this issue. Of course, you have the Chinese government threat to the countries which they are having trade dealing with. And at this current moment, nobody wants to offend the Chinese government. Too much at risk

I wonder what will happen to CTA once HH passes on. Will they disintegrate or will they learn their lesson?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »
I read some of the comments and um, boy, some of the posters who appear to be Tibetan have really horrible manners! They are an embarrassment to themselves and to their country and to their religion. If they really want people to join them in their Tibetan cause, they should really be more polite online and not behave as if they were barbarians. Well, now you can see how "buddhist" they can be.