Author Topic: HH Gaden Trisur meets Panchen Rinpoche in Tibet 2011!  (Read 14657 times)

thaimonk

Re: HH Gaden Trisur meets Panchen Rinpoche in Tibet 2011!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
Very heartwarming news. Thanks.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
While His Holiness Gaden Trisur was in Tibet, a few groups were trying to boycott his teachings. These groups were trying to influence others against attending teachings. In the end thousands flocked to recieve empowerment and advice from HH Gaden Trisur. Many did not heed the warnings Gaden Trisur is still practicing Dorje Shugden. It didn't make sense if HH Gaden Trisur is practicing Shugden, that Shugden can be bad. The thousands who flocked were blessed by empowerment, teachings, blessings from HH Gaden Trisur who is a most qualified spiritual master of the highest calibre and who in our degenerate times show us true guru devotion is never something that should be overshadowed by politics. Politics does not help us at the time of our deaths, but guru devotion/practice will. My faith in HH Gaden Trisur is strong and growing. I feel very much indebted to HH Gaden Trisur for his pristine example during these must trying and 'dark' times.

The groups who protested finally backed down and were silenced. They could not influence the thousands in Kham who attended His Holiness Gaden Trisur Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal's most blessed teachings.

Heroic lamas like HH Gaden Trisur inspire tens of thousands of Shugden practitioners in Tibet and the rest of the world. He blesses us and re-assures (if we need the re-assurance at all) that we are on the right path. HH Gaden Trisur holds the torch to Trijang Rinpoche's lineage strongly and he holds it up high. If someone like HH Gaden Trisur can be wrong, then all of us have no higher authority to look up to and I guess we should all prepare to enter the three lower realms after this life has passed. But that will not be the case. For if it was the case,  then we would meet Dakpo Dorje Chang, Gelek Rinpoche,  Trijang Rinpoche, Pabongka Rinpoche, Trisur Rinpoche, Panchen Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche, Geshe Kelsang, Zong Rinpoche, Zemey Rinpoche, Dagom Rinpoche, Yongyal Rinpoche, Lama Yeshe, Panchen Sonam Drakpa, Drayab Loden Sherab, Lati Rinpoche, Geshe Rabten, Gonsar Rinpoche, Denma Gonsar Rinpoche, Geshe Lobsang Pende, Samdhong Rinpoche, etc etc etc  there also. We would be in good company.

TK

I like this very much. Thanks for sharing this. I like the fact that HH Gaden Trisur just quietly goes around teaching thousands and being a fearless practitioner of Dorje Shugden. He does not criticise the Dalai Lama, nor others, and in doing so, has so much dignity. His stature and people's reverence for him is so great that others who are against him are like throwing an egg against a mountain. To me, this is what we should strive for as Shugden practitioners. To rise above any petty politics and simply practise. We will definitely not go to the lower realms because of our Shugden practice (there may be many other reasons but definitely Shugden practice is not one of them!) as many of the list of holy masters listed above have already returned to continue their holy work.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

beggar

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 08:07:00 PM »
In the lamrim a lady could chant a mantra wrongly and due to her pure faith she could cook rocks for food.

If that can happen, if people do view the chinese backed panchen lama as a realised being , then that person will get the blessing of a realised being or enlightened being.

A great way of thinking - good to look for the positive in others, or at least lessen our tendency to just find fault. I was taught once a daily visualisation that can be done throughout the day, to see a Buddha on the top of every person's head. This trains us to look at the inherent Buddha nature of all beings so we see their positive potential instead.

I do not know that much about the works and deeds of the Chinese panchen lama or how much he is being puppeted by the Chinese government (as "they" all claim). But I have also not heard of anything detrimental that he has done. I believe there must be some people out there who are benefitted by him being there, whether directly or indirectly. China is vast and huge - not all of them will be his followers, but just hearing about him or knowing about him may incite them to find their own teachers and begin practice. A lot of positive things can arise.

Helena

• Email
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:10 PM »
While His Holiness Gaden Trisur was in Tibet, a few groups were trying to boycott his teachings. These groups were trying to influence others against attending teachings. In the end thousands flocked to recieve empowerment and advice from HH Gaden Trisur. Many did not heed the warnings Gaden Trisur is still practicing Dorje Shugden. It didn't make sense if HH Gaden Trisur is practicing Shugden, that Shugden can be bad. The thousands who flocked were blessed by empowerment, teachings, blessings from HH Gaden Trisur who is a most qualified spiritual master of the highest calibre and who in our degenerate times show us true guru devotion is never something that should be overshadowed by politics. Politics does not help us at the time of our deaths, but guru devotion/practice will. My faith in HH Gaden Trisur is strong and growing. I feel very much indebted to HH Gaden Trisur for his pristine example during these must trying and 'dark' times.

The groups who protested finally backed down and were silenced. They could not influence the thousands in Kham who attended His Holiness Gaden Trisur Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal's most blessed teachings.

Heroic lamas like HH Gaden Trisur inspire tens of thousands of Shugden practitioners in Tibet and the rest of the world. He blesses us and re-assures (if we need the re-assurance at all) that we are on the right path. HH Gaden Trisur holds the torch to Trijang Rinpoche's lineage strongly and he holds it up high. If someone like HH Gaden Trisur can be wrong, then all of us have no higher authority to look up to and I guess we should all prepare to enter the three lower realms after this life has passed. But that will not be the case. For if it was the case,  then we would meet Dakpo Dorje Chang, Gelek Rinpoche,  Trijang Rinpoche, Pabongka Rinpoche, Trisur Rinpoche, Panchen Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche, Geshe Kelsang, Zong Rinpoche, Zemey Rinpoche, Dagom Rinpoche, Yongyal Rinpoche, Lama Yeshe, Panchen Sonam Drakpa, Drayab Loden Sherab, Lati Rinpoche, Geshe Rabten, Gonsar Rinpoche, Denma Gonsar Rinpoche, Geshe Lobsang Pende, Samdhong Rinpoche, etc etc etc  there also. We would be in good company.

TK

I like this very much. Thanks for sharing this. I like the fact that HH Gaden Trisur just quietly goes around teaching thousands and being a fearless practitioner of Dorje Shugden. He does not criticise the Dalai Lama, nor others, and in doing so, has so much dignity. His stature and people's reverence for him is so great that others who are against him are like throwing an egg against a mountain. To me, this is what we should strive for as Shugden practitioners. To rise above any petty politics and simply practise. We will definitely not go to the lower realms because of our Shugden practice (there may be many other reasons but definitely Shugden practice is not one of them!) as many of the list of holy masters listed above have already returned to continue their holy work.

I like what you both wrote here, TK and WB.

Thanks so much for re-affirming how Dharma should be upheld in our own daily actions and speech.

To rise above petty politics that is on the outside as well as inside, and to always practise with dignity and integrity. We will not win respect any other way.

We are all so fortunate to be such great divine company. So wonderfully priviledged to witness all these in our lifetime. 

Helena

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 09:41:06 PM »
I wonder what the scenario will be if the current CTA has changed their tactic and support all Tibetan Lama who is working so tirelessly to preserve and teach Buddhism all over the world regardless of whether they practice DS or not. Just like Vatican supporting all their churches and priest all over the world. My take is Tibetan Buddhism will flourish at a faster pace. Rather then looking so silly when this picture came out.
And of course, HH Gaden Trisur Throne is still in Gaden Monastery. They really need a good spin doctor to look at new strategies for them.

thor

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »
This person is the chinese puppet who acts as panchen lama. He is not the panchen lama. I will try to free real panchen lama if life gives me the opportunity, and you ?

Dechen, if you say that this Panchen Lama is a chinese puppet, then you are saying that Trisur Rinpoche is wrong. Likewise, you are also saying Gangchen Rinpoche is wrong, as he has also recognised the Chinese panchen lama. Remember that the Panchen Lama is one with Amitabha, and can have many emanations.

Ps: To add to what beggar has written about how Trisur Rinpoche has showed deference to the Panchen Lama, also note that Trisur Rinpoche is stands respectfully slightly hunched while Panchen Lama stands straight up. Another clear sign that Trisur Rinpoche recognises the Panchen Lama 'superiority'

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 03:12:22 PM »
I've been searching for articles on Panchen Lama and whether HH has blatantly or rather outwardly said that this Panchen Lama who is now in China is Fake? I've not found anything so far.

Have anyone wonder why? If HH can outwardly said DS is a demon and etc...why HH can't accuse that this Panchen Lama is fake. After all HH is very outspoken.

I might be wrong, do correct me if I'm.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 08:01:56 AM »
I've been searching for articles on Panchen Lama and whether HH has blatantly or rather outwardly said that this Panchen Lama who is now in China is Fake? I've not found anything so far.

Have anyone wonder why? If HH can outwardly said DS is a demon and etc...why HH can't accuse that this Panchen Lama is fake. After all HH is very outspoken.

I might be wrong, do correct me if I'm.

Now that you said it, it is not possible to find any statements from the Dalai Lama about China's Panchen Lama. He has been keeping quiet about him while everyone else in Dharamsala has been saying that he is. But what is interesting is that Gangchen Rinpoche and the 101st Ganden Trisur paying respects to him. If the Dalai Lama can confirm China's Karmapa as the authentic incarnation, I dont see why he cant do the same for China's Panchen Lama (and thus, everyone will be happy) but it also means he would give the 'chinese' a hand in choosing his reincarnation. What is even more baffling is that CTA claims that the Chinese Panchen Lama was born to Chinese officials (how did they know?) while China maintains that he was born to a family of pheasants. Trust China or CTA?