Author Topic: Hindu Goddess gives prediction to the Dalai Lama  (Read 5633 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Hindu Goddess gives prediction to the Dalai Lama
« on: October 25, 2012, 09:48:06 AM »
We wanted to share this bit of good news with everyone. Seems our posts are doing quite well on the Dorje Shugden Facebook Fanpage! We will be tracking the likes, shares and comments of that Facebook post on this thread here, so keep checking back!

25 October
  • 4,437 people like this
  • 381 shares
  • 145 comments

26 October
  • 4,444 people like this
  • 383 shares
  • 145 comments

11 November
  • 8,590 people like this
  • 591 shares
  • 259 comments

22 November
  • 8,595 people like this
  • 593 shares
  • 260 comments

1 December
  • 10,144 people like this
  • 677 shares
  • 303 comments

To read the article for yourself, click here:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/videos-controversy/hindu-goddess-gives-prediction-to-the-dalai-lama/

To leave your comments, click here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=445813478793481&set=a.333716930003137.72762.124479407593558&type=1&relevant_count=1

Screenshot #1
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/images/HinduGirl.jpg

Screenshot #2
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:05:15 AM by Admin »

lotus1

Re: Hindu Goddess gives prediction to the Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »
Rejoice! That’s the power of social media!
May more people get to know the Dorje Shugden Facebook Fanpage and more people will get to know DorjeShugden.com and know the truth behind Dorje Shugden. With the power of the knowledge, they will get to learn more about Dorje Shugden, the genuine authentic Dharma Protector, understand what the ban is about and make their own decisions and get the blessing from Dorje Shugden.
May the ban be lifted soonest!

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »
I comment the administrators of this site and FB for their diligent and neutrality every time while maintaining focus in promoting Dorje Shugden. Obviously while promoting the protector that is ban by the Dalai Lama, it is rather hard to be really neutral but the administrations has highlighted only facts and with respect to the Dalai Lama and allows arguments from both side of the divide. This divide is the "line" that the site hope to erase one day so that all sects can practice the teachings it is own ways while remaining faithful to the Buddha's Dharma so that all beings may gain enlightenment. Practicing a sect's own practice does not mean sectarian if each sect respect each other. It only means the difference is recognised and respected.

To this end I thank the administrator for their great effort and hope it will remain as one of the best Buddhist forum on the web. Bravo and keep it up.

On the topic of Hindu Goddess giving advise to the Dalai Lama, I think it is not a problem at all as the Dalai Lama is an enlightened being and many people advises the the Dalai Lama everyday. It is up to Him to take the advise or not. He has said this many times. On his ban of the protector, let's wait for the results in a few years and we will see his enlightened reasons. I trust that this is the case. Meanwhile, I will continue to practice the protector as is my Guru's advice and go about my business to enlightenment. Cheers.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 08:08:39 AM »
Wow! look at the amount of comments on that post alone! And all the people talking about what they feel about the Dalai Lama and about the Dorje Shugden issue on the Dorje Shugden fanpage! Surely for many of these people, it would have made them think what is it all about, the ban? And also if the Dalai Lama really tolerant, how come he cannot tolerate Dorje Shugden? I hope that these people will think more in the future.