Author Topic: At the end of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Teachings in Europe!  (Read 9950 times)

dsiluvu

First of all,  His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Teaching in Italy and Austria recently was just Amazing..  At the end of his teachings in both Italy and Austria,  I was very shocked to hear him speak of  Kybje Pabongka Rinpoche Dechen Nyingpo Importance.  His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Said everyone should respect Kybje Pabongka Rinpoche Dechen Nyingpo. and all our Buddhist Centers should work on inviting him and receive teaching from him. He also mentioned things should be like how they where in previous lives or in the past.   I also found out they are very close in this life... Bravo!!

This is certainly an uplifting news to read!!! And just like in the past they were both powerful Dharma Masters of the century and it is no surprise that as they mature older, the wheel of Dharma turns just like in the past. And it is just perfect timing as the ban slowly a subtly becomes more and more weak because people are not putting up with it, it's illogical and tiring!

Trijang Rinpoche begins teaching more and more now and we begin to hear Him promote His Guru, our lineage father, the illustrious one Je Pabongkha Rinpoche. Wow, so exciting to watch how all this slowly unveils! Super super exciting.. it seems like "the great legacy" of these two great master spreading the Dharma will come alive again like in the past. I just hope that I will be around to receive their teachings/blessings one day, alas witnessing/hearing about it is also a great blessing already.

The great part is there is nothing the CTA can do... because both Rinpoches' are not under the CTA's ruling, they are citizens of another country and is not associated to the Tibetan in Exile in any formal official papers,  as they are no longer connected to them.

Galen

• Email
First of all,  His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Teaching in Italy and Austria recently was just Amazing..  At the end of his teachings in both Italy and Austria,  I was very shocked to hear him speak of  Kybje Pabongka Rinpoche Dechen Nyingpo Importance.  His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Said everyone should respect Kybje Pabongka Rinpoche Dechen Nyingpo. and all our Buddhist Centers should work on inviting him and receive teaching from him. He also mentioned things should be like how they where in previous lives or in the past.   I also found out they are very close in this life... Bravo!!

Wow, HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche recommends that all Buddhist Centres should work on inviting Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche to teach. This is marvellous news. Coming from the mouth of a great master that another great master is great should not be taken lightly.

Considering the Previous Pabongka Rinpoche gave the Lamrim Teachings for 24 days, teaching the Liberation in the palm of your hands in concise form and easy to understand and apply. The previous Trijang Rinpoche on the other hand has written out the teachings and put into a book. Now, they are back to teach the world Buddhism and continue to turn the Dharma wheel.

So, the claim that Dorje Shugden is a spirit is untrue because we see that these great masters who are Dorje Shugden practitioners come back to teach. How could this be if DS is a spirit as claimed by the Dalai Lama. IF that is the case, these masters would already be in the 3 lower realms.

You have your take.

DharmaDefender

Got a recording of the quote? ;D itll be very uplifting and encouraging for DS practitioners everywhere to hear the guru of gurus say this from his own precious mouth.

Manjushri

True practise of Guru devotion and humility, asking everyone to respect Kybje Pabongkha Rinpoche Dechen Nyingpo. Shows how highly Trijang Rinpoche regards his guru, even in this present life. I find it very cool how Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche were together in their previous lives, and in this life, they are in the same era again, propagating the Dharma. Pabongkha Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche, the 3 highly esteemed and illustrious gurus are at their prime age to bring the Dharma to many in this day and age. Boddhisattvas will always come back to liberate all sentient beings, and work alongside one another to uphold and spread the Dharma.

It is time for Dorje Shugden to spread all over the world! I am so happy to know that Trijang Rinpoche has begun to turn the wheel of Dharma, and soon, Zong Rinpoche and Pabongkha Rinpoche too, hopefully!

Ensapa

• Email
I cant wait for the teachings to be put online! It would be amazing to just watch Trijang Rinpoche give teachings, the current incarnation who is a layman yet none of his attainments and qualifications are lacking! Notice how CTA's silly ban does not reach europe and they have no control or influence over what happens there. The ban only affects those in Dharamsala. Cant wait for Pabongkha Rinpoche to come out, followed by Zong Rinpoche!