Author Topic: Shugden in Singapore!!  (Read 32249 times)

Positive Change

Re: Shugden in Singapore!!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »
I rejoice with all that is happening in Singapore... I too have some pictures to share from my recent visit to Singapore too. It has been quite a while since I last went to Singapore but am happy I did as there were certainly a few "sights" to behold... We should all certainly play an active role in spreading Dorje Shugden in any and every possible peaceful way!

Check of the snippets I have below:

lightning

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 03:39:26 AM »
Looks like golden landmark to me

Aurore

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama Kalop at 32th Kalachakra, BodhGaya

Apparently in this video, HH Dalai Lama mentioned there was an increase of people practicing Dorje Shugden in Asia countries such as Hong Kong, Taiwan but especially in Singapore@ Too bad he spoke in Tibetan. I would love to know the direct translation.

Anyways, looking at all this pictures, I believe it's true. Can you imagine that all the materials provided by this website which is so easily provided for people to download and distribute has contributed to this? Perhaps, ds.com is one of the major factor of the increase of Dorje Shugden's practice. That would be amazing isn't it? The power of the world wide web. If Obama can become president of America because of the web, so can Dorje Shugden  ;D

Barzin

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 07:35:16 PM »
That's good news!  Even His Holiness mentioned about it.  I am actually quite surprised that Dorje Shugden's practices or rather practitioners who distributed these free materials are growing!  I remembered months ago I saw a thread on the forum that there are centers in Singapore who are strongly against Dorje Shugden.  Now even His Holiness is talking about it.  It showed that the Shugden movement is sprouting in every parts of the world!

Actually, these distributions really helped a lot of people understand more, so they will do research and find out more.  I mean they are smart adult, they can think.  One book, one brochure won't change their mind about the ban but they will read up more, learn up more and understand more.  They will be able to make a stand on the ban issue.  It is one way to educate the people about the truth.  Hence, more people will know the truth and not pressing Shugden practitioners down.

On a spiritual level, so many will see the image of Dorje Shugden, planted an imprint in their minds, get blessing, get connected with dharma.  And when the positive karma ripens, they will be able to practice dharma and benefit people around.  So more people distribute the material like brochures, pictures, comic books or pendants, more people will get connected with Dorje Shugden and dharma.

Thumbs up for the Singaporeans!

VS

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 10:42:02 PM »
This is really a good news to rejoice. How fortunate are this Singaporeans being blessed by Dorje Shugden, they must have such good merits.

I find the way that these wonderful DS warriors planting DS everywhere is so happening. Every material that's being picked up or removed has planted DS seed in their mind. When the time 'is right', it'll blossom and grow.

It is even more interesting to know that these warriors had stirred and and rippled a 'calm lake' and this is definitely creating a lot of curiosity amongst people. This will lead to people wanting to find out more and learn about DS and hence the growth. Isn't this wonderful!!!! Yeah................ 

On the other hand, are you doing your part in spreading DS? Any small contribution and effort will contribute towards creating the causes for the ban to be lifted soon. Long live DS warriors!!!!

bambi

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 03:41:17 AM »
This is fantastic news! Lord Dorje Shugden is manifesting everywhere! Its actually a very good idea that people are downloading and printing our brochures and comics to be given away. And putting them in book stores, places where people hang out to read and hangout, book fairs, etc. are fantastic.  Thank you for making these items available for us! Ooooh... May more people download and do the same in other countries!

brian

• Email
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 05:12:07 AM »
Nice brochures! I rejoice for such creative idea of designing such nice brochures. It has to be very attractive in order to catch attention and people who found it to invite it home and start Shugden practice! This practice is beneficial for them and will be able to help many people in the land of singapore which are mostly Buddhists.

I found the explanation in the brochures are very clear and promotes help to clear obstacles to start with. This will be the main "attraction" as worldly demands are usually sells! This will make the worldly attached people to invite home and start practice Shugden so as to protect their families and clear their whatsoever personal problems. With Lord Shugden helping them and fast, this will make them believe in Shugden as it has shown results to many of us. This will make them devoted to Shugden and in turn spread it to their friends and families.

One just have to imagine the power of this method! I will download and print these out too to enable me to collect the merits of spreading Shugden practice!

Klein

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2012, 07:59:19 AM »
The Singaporeans are very aggressive in spreading Dorje Shugden. It's never a waste to give away Shugden materials. Just seeing the image of Shugden plants seeds of Manjushri in the person's mind stream. If the person reads the materials, there is a chance that the person will practise.

What I like about the Singaporeans is that they do not sit and have an intellectual debate because nothing happends after that. They actually try all creative ways of promoting Shugden. Even HHDL noticed a surge of practitioners in Singapore as seen in the video clip of his recent talk. So what the Singaporeans are doing is creating results! Kudos!

My friends and I are also doing similar activites in my country. I hope all Shugden practioners do the same in your respective countries because based on results, it works.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »
Wow! The Singaporeans sure are a lucky lot. They must have  so much merits that it is so easy for them to be able to obtain dharma materials so easily. Here, we are still downloading your brouchures, print them on our printers and we distribute them in our neighbourhood after folding them. We only hope to introduce Dorje Shugden to more people. May the day will come soon when we are able to hold a big prayer festival to Dorje Shugden and have more people blessed by DS. Till then, we will continue to do this in our small little ways.

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2012, 01:47:17 PM »
Thank you Mana for sharing the updates on DS Work in action!

How exciting to see the beautiful comics and brochures on display. The comic has a nice cover and good size. With such a professional appearance, it is no surprise that people will grab a copy to bring home.

This website has truly given us endless ideas, tools and methods to bring Lord Dorje Shugden to others. We must continue being proactive and creative in using this resource to benefit others. Thank you!

Also big thanks to our Singapore 'DS Warriors' for showing us how to optimize opportunities by transmitting the spread of Dorje Shugden from the internet space into the Singapore public space.

sonamdhargey

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2012, 01:57:24 PM »
Let's all of us emulate what the Singaporeans are doing! So many of us from different regions can do the same. Distribute the brochures, comics in your own town or city. It will be so exciting getting a group together and going distributing DS brochures and it can be a fun weekly activity. I thank this website for providing such materials that can be downloaded and can be printed easily and it is high quality. Imagine the impact this activity will have if everyone in the world is doing the same!

valeriecheung

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2012, 02:01:47 PM »
When i see all this posted picture i felt extremely happy, happy that many people around the world doing the same things as i am in my city. I am happy every time i noticed got people keep all materials of Dorje Shugden after distributed comic book or brochure or cards. I am happy people even just see dorje shugden image one time in their current life will help them. If they pick up brochure or comic book to read and chant dorje shugden mantra this even will help them tremendously in their current and future life. Rejoice singaporean got merit to connect with dorje shugden.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »
Thank you to the people behind this brainchild.  You have taken it a step further.  Now there are huge posters all over the place and you can even get the books.  What a great idea to spread DS to the mass.  We should all follow this example and take the first step by starting within our local community.  What a great way to get your friends and neighbors together to engage in such a wonderful work. May we together help to spread DS.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2012, 02:53:37 AM »
Like the Dalai Lama has said, there has been a resurgence in the practice of Dorje Shugden especially in the east, Taiwan, China and Singapore. One of the reasons the Dalai Lama is saying this may be because the hardworking people behind this DS website are out there in Singapore distributing materials like brochures, comic books etc to people and create awareness. They are breaking boundaries to ensure that the ban is lifted soon enough so that people are free to practice their religious freedom.

We in the west should take heed from them and also do the same here. Then it will benefit lots more people. So that it will become a world phenomenon. Don't you all think so? One brochure being distributed means one life is being saved. We can do more.

This reminds me of a story which I heard some time ago. Here is the short version.

A boy was walking down the beach when he saw a lot of star fishes washed ashore. He then started picking up one star fish and throws it back to sea. He kept on doing this until a man approached him and asked him on what he was doing. He replied, "saving the starfishes". The man said "but there are so many of them on the beach, you can't save them all. It will take you a lot of time." The boy happily replied " At least I made a difference to this one" and threw the starfish in his hand into the sea.

So, do what we can so that the ban will be lifter soon.

pgdharma

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2012, 11:09:03 AM »
I agree with you, Galen. We should not think that we can only do little so it will not have any effect. Nothing is created overnight. Just like this website started small now it has snowballed so big. It takes a lot of hard work, patience and determination to make it grow. So let us be like the boy walking down the beach; let us play our part so that the ban can be lifted soon.