Author Topic: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!  (Read 33769 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 02:23:52 PM »
Had a chance to peek at a paperback copy of the graphic novel today......simply amazing!!!!

Good stuff! I pray the creators of this graphic novel continue to tackle projects like this. I can see the appeal for this kind of thing, especially those new to the issue.

beggar

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »
Had a chance to peek at a paperback copy of the graphic novel today......simply amazing!!!!

Good stuff! I pray the creators of this graphic novel continue to tackle projects like this. I can see the appeal for this kind of thing, especially those new to the issue.

Great stuff isn't it? I'm very impressed myself. I especially like that it doesn't disparage any side and presents the story in a very positive way, without any negative implications towards the Dalai Lama or any other Lama. This is education in the best way, i believe. We share the truth, positivity and the benefits of the practice to the world. This lifts the ban without causing any further negativity or conflict.

Also, a very innovative way to reach out to new people - young kids, teenagers, and that new generation that learn faster and better these days with visual stimuli. A very clever complement to the illustrated story video which was also put up here http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=5741

Helps the story stick better too - in all its full technicolor glory!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2012, 01:41:49 PM »
I just saw this reference to the graphic novel in this article on http://blueflamemagick.wordpress.com/tag/dorje-shugden/. There is also a link to http://dorjeshugden.net. Interesting!

The controversial figure of Dorje Shugden has his own graphic novel depicting his origins and trying to establish his legitimacy. I’m not expressing an opinion on him one way or the other (like a pregnant mother I’m just not qualified), just thought it was an interesting text, explains some of the basics of the history of Tibetan Buddhism and where Dorje Shugden fits in, though they leave out the current Dalai Lama denouncing him.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Galen

• Email
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »
The graphic novel can now be purchased from the online shop in this site. Go check it out and all the other cool products. I'm sure you will love them.

VS

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2012, 10:32:18 AM »
This comic book is really educational and it gives a clear explanation of the history of DS. A good learning tool for those who are interested to learn more about DS.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2014, 09:34:20 AM »
Many practitioners, lamas and monks truly want the Dharma to spread in Mongolia. This is such a great offering to the Mongolian people, I rejoice with all my heart  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/texts/first-ever-dorje-shugden-graphic-novel-in-mongolian/

The Mongolians are having a renaissance in their country in terms of spiritual practice and theirs is a country is coming up to join the back the ranks of the world after years remaining under the Shadow of China.

So happy to see this novel for the Mongolians.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »
Thank you to the team who produce this great graphic novel, i had read it, it is very nicely done and the story line is brilliant, it allows the readers from all ages to understand more about Dorje Shugden. Hope this graphic novel will be available to more people around the world and cater to different languages as what the team is doing for other country. May many more people practice and benefit from Dorje Shugden practice, and through this, the ban will be swiftly lifted, so that everyone could practice in peace and reap the benefit of this practice.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »
Wonderful, it's wonderful and thank you DS.com team for producing such a novel in multi language in order to spread the origins and the story of Dorje Shugden. With all these effort i am sure a lot of people around the world will be able to understand more regarding the sacrifice which Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen had make in order to rise as a protector during these degenerate time.

pinecone

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2014, 10:12:39 AM »
Good and brilliant job to those who has contributed and has taken great initiations to make this first ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel  a successful one. This graphic novel will definitely benefit the spread of dharma and the lifting up of the ban. The cover of this novel is already so  alluring needless to say on the contents of the novel. No doubt we are in the degenerate era,  I should regard  that we are so fortunate to  have a group of committed and talented team in dorjeshugden.com to tie our bond with the dharma . Thank you team for sharing the most precious gem with  us.

grandmapele

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2014, 01:50:24 AM »
This is indeed a good read for anyone of any age - well drawn, simple to understand and good graphics. kudos to the team.

Now the younger generation can learn of this most blessed protector in a fun way. Thank you, team

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2014, 02:16:34 PM »
Love this comic book, can understand the whole history of Dorje Shugden in less than 1 hour!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2014, 08:03:30 PM »
The Tibetan Graphic Novel on Dorje Shugden is up, no more barrier to Tibetans to be acquainted with another aspect of their rich spiritual history.  May our tibetans dharma brothers and sisters, have access to the truth, dharma and what really occurred with the Dorje Shugden and how he arose.

This is most exciting news.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2014, 08:23:34 PM »

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2014, 08:20:58 AM »
A year of hard work and effort to finally bring this to the world and it is for free. Yes, this will greatly provide more knowledge to people who read, write and speak Tibetan. Another great achievement by Admin!

Tenzin K

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2014, 08:34:48 AM »
Great news!
More Tibetan people will know about the background of Lord Shugden even though some people told me most of Tibetan already know about it but it never go to waste to have this comic book as gift and also for the future generation education and understanding.

The comic book give a friendly learning and interesting approach to different level of people. It’s a creative way to preserve the lineage of the protector and may more language able to produce to benefit more people in all over the world.

Thank you dorjeshugden.com!