Author Topic: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!  (Read 33761 times)

tsangpakarpo

Re: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
Oh wow I sure do see many talents in dorjeshugden.com! The comic is of top notch quality. I have read the comic book online and am gonna print out some to share among my friends. I think children, adults, in fact anyone else would love to read this comic book.

Thank you for creating this comic book for us lazy people to read and at the same time gain more knowledge of Dorje Shugden. I did not think of the comic book as a religious book which usually bores me but I was really excited to finish the entire book when I started to read it. It was very very interesting!!

Mana

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 07:09:23 PM »
We have this comic in English, Chinese, Thai and now Nepalese.

We hope it will reach many and Dorje Shugden's origins will be well known.

Mana

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 02:35:50 PM »
The more people who know the story of Dorje Shugden, the less confusion and misinformation there is out there. This website, the graphic novel in its various languages, the illustrated story, the youtube videos all contribute towards giving the correct information to people who are curious and those who are disturbed by the controversy. May the truth prevail!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »
Is there a way to purchase the book in hard-copy format?

Mana

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 04:03:38 PM »

The items are not for sale. But we have provided the file for them on the website for everyone to download and print out themselves in various languages. It is our hope many people around the world will find sponsorship on their own, print the books and distribute wherever they reside. We have provided the research, artwork, graphics and all that is necessary free of charge.

If people so choose, they may print out and have the books for purchase to cover their costs.

We wish very much everyone will understand the history of how Dorje Shugden arose to become the most powerful protector of our time. 

Thanks and good luck. Mana

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 04:41:05 PM »
It is amazing how all of you promote Shugden with such tenacity and determination.

I would like to ask, how do you guys finance the website?

I am interested in giving some donation towards all your good work. How can I do that?

DharmaDefender

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 04:45:28 PM »

The items are not for sale. But we have provided the file for them on the website for everyone to download and print out themselves in various languages. It is our hope many people around the world will find sponsorship on their own, print the books and distribute wherever they reside. We have provided the research, artwork, graphics and all that is necessary free of charge.

If people so choose, they may print out and have the books for purchase to cover their costs.

We wish very much everyone will understand the history of how Dorje Shugden arose to become the most powerful protector of our time. 

Its always felt kind of wierd to me to charge for the Dharma unless youve got costs and things to cover. Like tickets for talks and things... you have to pay for your stadium somehow eh??

Klein

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 05:46:35 PM »
We have this comic in English, Chinese, Thai and now Nepalese.

We hope it will reach many and Dorje Shugden's origins will be well known.

Mana

Wow! Thank you! The comic is a great idea. So easy to read and learn about Dorje Shugden. Any chance the comic book will be translated in French, German and Spanish? Many of my friends will appreciate it. Perhaps someone fluent in these languages can translate and share with all of us?

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2011, 08:39:57 AM »
Wow the comic is now in so many languages?! The people behind this website is so hardworking! Thank you all who made this possible! Hopefully more people will volunteer to help translate this comic into more languages.

lamatsongkhapa

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2011, 08:49:11 AM »
Wow, and I thought coming up with this website was good enough. This graphic novel is absolutely brilliant! It would be a great way for youngsters to take up and read where its easy to read and more interesting with pictures of how the story is played. Gives a better idea of what really happened. Can't wait to read it.

Oh that's too bad you can't purchase these books, funds made could go to maintaining this website or produce other fabulous products. Thanks Dorjeshugden.com! You guys are amazing, spreading dharma to the world. May you gain many merits and may your obstacles clear your way of spreading the dharma and most importantly spreading Dorje Shugden.

At this pace, the day of the ban being lifted would be sooner.

Thank you guys!

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2011, 09:31:05 AM »
Wow, and I thought coming up with this website was good enough. This graphic novel is absolutely brilliant! It would be a great way for youngsters to take up and read where its easy to read and more interesting with pictures of how the story is played. Gives a better idea of what really happened. Can't wait to read it.

Oh that's too bad you can't purchase these books, funds made could go to maintaining this website or produce other fabulous products. Thanks Dorjeshugden.com! You guys are amazing, spreading dharma to the world. May you gain many merits and may your obstacles clear your way of spreading the dharma and most importantly spreading Dorje Shugden.

At this pace, the day of the ban being lifted would be sooner.

Thank you guys!

I totally agree with you, lamatsongkhapa!

The amount of merits accumulated from the unending works of DorjeShugden.com will do nothing but fuel the works of many of Shugdenpas out there!

By the way, have you got a Facebook account??

Mana

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2011, 10:48:38 AM »
Fantastic pictures received today. Dorje Shugden graphics novels are reaching major retail bookstores now!! Mana

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »
I am a bit confused....less than 24 hours ago I was told the graphic novel was not for sale when I asked where I can purchase a copy....

If there is a change, I would like to purchase a few copies for some friends here at Shar Gaden. Please let me know. Thank you.

Mana

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »
I am a bit confused....less than 24 hours ago I was told the graphic novel was not for sale when I asked where I can purchase a copy....

If there is a change, I would like to purchase a few copies for some friends here at Shar Gaden. Please let me know. Thank you.

I have already answered your question just a few slots up. Anyone may download, print and have it for distribution or sale. We do not collect profits. Yes we are ok with anyone downloading, publishing and have it for sale. We are happy for the growth of Shugden's history.  Our purpose is to provide the information for the growth.  If you wish to make a profit to sustain your practice, centre, organization, works it is fine with us. This is what this group has done. And sent us the photos to post on the website here for everyone to rejoice.

Hope this helps your confusion. Mana

Re-pasted here:

DharmaSpace

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »
Thats really generous of the website to allow others to print which means their motivation is to share and spread Dorje Shugden at all costs!

I just saw this
Now in ENGLISH / CHINESE / THAI / NEPALI for the graphic novel, Dorje Shugden is going places all over the world. Bringing feelings of uncertainty amongst the CTA and government cohorts. Such actions will make CTA more and more uneasy. Hope we get the novel in German, Russian, Korean and Japanese soon hehe :) I seem to be drawn to such countries somewhat and would like to see ds take root and spread amongst the people there.