Author Topic: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!  (Read 33760 times)

Reena Searl

Re: First Ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in the World!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 08:49:40 AM »
Big thank you to the team endlessly working behind the scene.
 I have read the comic online, its amazed me a lot and may DS spread far and wide through this wonderful comic novel.

happysun

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »
The Dorje Shudgen’s comic book is very attractive. The book cover, drawing style, colour and the content of the comic is quite reachable. First time, I read the comic really attract my attention. The writer is very skillful, he matched our daily life and at the same time he also introduces the main Buddha in the story. 

If you are not a Buddhist, is doesn’t matter because the comic book. But they will feel both of us awful about it.   The comic is very suit for young crowd.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 02:06:12 PM »
I saw the graphic novel had been uploaded to issuu.com  can the administrators upload to scribd.com as this website is even higher ranking than issuu.com and it is a repository for documents, books graphic novels etc...

The one on issuu.com is here
http://issuu.com/dorjeshugden/docs/dorjeshugden.com

Lets share Dorje Shugden's story with everyone!

dorjedakini

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 02:12:18 AM »
Thank you for the great work. The history is accurate, easy to understand. Been showing to friends who does not like to read and they find it easier to know who is Shugden than reading books. I thank the person or group who product this comic book, they are indeed true practitioner of Shugden who find many ways to promote him.

lightning

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
Very interesting, entertaining and informative, I love this comic and rejoice at the holy work whoever is involve in this team. thank you! :D

beggar

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »
Fantastic stuff - very innovative and creative, and a wonderful way to bring the powerful stories of Dorje Shugden previous incarnation to people everywhere, in a way that best suits people's interests today. Especially good for reaching out to young people so this is a great way of sharing.

LOL Dorje Shugden now has a video, a comic book he's on Facebook and Twitter and various social medias... he is certainly far more progressive than the people who are oppressing him!

It would be wonderful if this comic can also be translated into other languages. It's a universal story and the language is simple enough to be translated i think. Anyone have any ideas? Something that perhaps the website admin can consider!

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
Wow.... now its in THAI, that's amazing... wonder what the next language will be. The supporters of dorjeshugden.com are so diverse and international!

I agree @beggar, we need more languages. Please make yourself known or just take a copy of graphic novel and email your translation in to the webmaster!

dsiluvu

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 06:48:23 PM »
Amazing!!! This is perhaps one of the coolest comic super hero i've come across because it's a REAL STORY!

This looks like the perfect x'mas gift this year  ;) thank you so much!
Webmaster/admin how can people contribute to thank you for this awesome gift??? It's the least we can do and hope you continue to make more in many more languages  :D

Thanks dorjeshugden.com for being ever so innovative/creative. Must make a movie one day... the world will be blown away!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 11:34:18 AM »
Yes I just saw the newest language in THAI woohoo.
More languages like French, German, Slovakian, Spanish, Portugese would be most excellent.
The most progressive Dorje Shugden site ever! 

icy

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 02:09:37 AM »
Wow! Wow! Wow!  I am so speechless with this progress.  I cannot imagine this is possible but it is happening.  Congratulations and Bravo to the people behnd this.  Dorje Shugden is ready to conquer the world!

kurava

• Email
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »
It will be so much easier to inform others about DS and the lineage with this Graphic Novel.

Old and young people will love this beautifully illustrated book. Not everyone has access to internet, but books can be circulated among the less fortunate communities.

Yes, if the novel can be published in more languages, more people from different corners of the world will be benefited . Thank you so much!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2011, 06:00:14 PM »
Amazing!!! This is perhaps one of the coolest comic super hero i've come across because it's a REAL STORY!

This looks like the perfect x'mas gift this year  ;) thank you so much!
Webmaster/admin how can people contribute to thank you for this awesome gift??? It's the least we can do and hope you continue to make more in many more languages  :D

Thanks dorjeshugden.com for being ever so innovative/creative. Must make a movie one day... the world will be blown away!

My guess is admin made this comic book to spread DS so do them a favour and spread DS all around, and sending it out to as many people as possible. Plenty of places really... local libraries as a donation, world relgions classes at unis, kindergartens, comic book stores, thrift or secondahnd bookstores.

All it takes is a nice short note explaining why youre making the donation, and the comic book burnt onto a CD... def worth one less pint down at your local! (and if your really skint then print the link onto a bit of card, and drop that all around your high street!)

Klein

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:59 PM »
Wow! This comic book is awesome. So comprehensive and well illustrated! Does anyone know where it's for sale? Would love to give it away as gifts for Xmas.

lightning

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2011, 11:28:35 AM »
Well Done!I even saw these novels at one of the Kadhampa centres doorsteps in parcel.  Thanks! Hopefully you guys don't send it to HHDL's centres for it may end up disposed in trash bin or in fire???

Gypsy

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 03:14:17 PM »
It's really amazing to see such great work produced by dorjeshugden.com! I love the storyline, it's easy to understand and very informative, especially for beginners, they get to get a clearer picture of who is dorje shugden and what's the function of this dharma protector. Other than that, the color scheme, the facial expressions and the layout of the artwork are very inviting. Great job! It's indeed a creative way to spread dorje shugden, especially those comic lovers, the youngsters. My brother will definitely love this!