Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230346 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #450 on: November 10, 2011, 02:18:21 AM »
I keep forgeting to mention this.....

On my way to Nepal from south India about 4 months ago, a monk friend and I had a few hours in Bangalore before our next train was scheduled to depart. We decided to go to a few bookstores while we were waiting.

The first bookstore we went to was called Gangarams Bookstore. One of the books I picked up to look at was a huge picture book about Tibet and the Dalai Lama. Inside I found the brochure you are talking about here in this thread. Wow! The monk I was with also found a couple of the brochures tucked into some of the Dharma books.

We left the brochures there of course, as we already have much faith in Dorje Shugden and knew it may bring benefit to others who may find them. It did feel like a blessing though to have found images of Dorje Shugden in such an unexpected way.  :)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #451 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:40 AM »
Wow amazing! That's such good news to share!

Made my day
Thanks
Friend!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2011, 03:57:28 AM »
5,500 brochures distributed in the past two weeks. Was very fulfilling. Observed people reading the brochures afterwards and keeping it.

TK

vajrastorm

« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
Wow! 5500 DS brochures distributed in two weeks! And people taking the brochures and reading them  and keeping them afterwards! Such great and inspiring work TK! Imagine if all of us were to download and make many brochures and distribute them everywhere(stealthily and skilfully), educating and informing people about Dorje Shugden and planting seeds of Dharma in their mindstream! Isn't this a very expedient and efficacious way of spreading DS?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #454 on: November 17, 2011, 12:56:25 PM »
@Losang_Tenpa Wow the brochures have reached Nepal too. How wonderful may I have the good fortune to be on one of these distribution rounds I think it will be a lot of fun.
I wonder if monks will have fun distributing Dorje Shugden brochures? 

The more that we do to promote Dorje Shugden the faster the ban will be finished, do all you can to promote our infallible protector!

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2011, 02:27:16 AM »
Another 1,000 brochures distributed. TK

DharmaSpace

« Reply #456 on: November 18, 2011, 06:27:36 PM »
Thank you tk for your perserverance and dedication to sharing Dorje Shugden with everyone around you. It inspires us as, the more efforts we make to share about Dorje Shugden I believed it brings us that much closer to the ban lifting. If more people instead of criticising the Dalai Lama or CTA were to do work based on positive reinforcement I think it helps the overcome the ban much faster!

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #457 on: November 22, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »
Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I found a brochure about Dorje Shugden at my local Starbucks which had this website address on it. I was very curious so I decided to check out this site. It's pretty cool. I'd heard about Dorje Shugden before but this site is helping me understand who Dorje Shugden is.

Thanks to whoever put the Dorje Shugden brochure at Starbucks! I look forward to learning more... I've got a lot of reading to do!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #458 on: November 22, 2011, 02:49:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Ilike!

There's a LOT of information here....

Try these for starters:

1. The Graphic Novel: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=9832/
2. This is a good brief  http://dorjeshugden.net/wp/?p=4213

And...Music Delighting the Ocean of Protectors by HH Trijang Rinpoche. This is quite a heavy read but if you want to know the full story - http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=52/#1

Welcome again and feel free to ask any questions - we're a pretty friendly lot here!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #459 on: November 22, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »
Another 130 brochures distributed with pleasure. TK

icy

« Reply #460 on: November 24, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »
When I was in Wu Tai Shan last September I left some DS brochures in one the oldest temple in Wu Tai Shan visited by Emperor Kangsi and Emperor Cheng Lung.  There were many tourists from many parts of the world visiting there.  I am sure DS will be happy to resurface at Wu Tai Shan.  8)

Klein

« Reply #461 on: November 25, 2011, 06:44:04 PM »
Wow! Saw this in London recently. It's very informative and a great way to introduce the practice. It's an instant way to plant the seeds of Manjushri to those who see the brochure. Great idea!

icy

« Reply #462 on: November 26, 2011, 01:18:20 AM »
200 brochures distributed in Taipei this week.  I left a trail in taxi, MRT stations, hospital, etc.  My greatest delight was introducing DS practice to 3 female Generals in Taiwan.  They are equivalent to "Hwa Muk Lan" the Chinese General who went in place of her father to war in ancient China.  What practice is so appropriate for these Generals other than Dorje Shugden! 

thaimonk

« Reply #463 on: November 26, 2011, 06:49:35 AM »
200 brochures distributed in Taipei this week.  I left a trail in taxi, MRT stations, hospital, etc.  My greatest delight was introducing DS practice to 3 female Generals in Taiwan.  They are equivalent to "Hwa Muk Lan" the Chinese General who went in place of her father to war in ancient China.  What practice is so appropriate for these Generals other than Dorje Shugden!

Dear Icy,

How exciting. Did the three female Generals accept the practice? Are they going to engage in the practice?

It's like here in Thailand. Very easy to pass out the Shugden brochures and pictures. I have passed out thousands. I get them printed on my own. The homepage of this website has the design to download and just give to the printer. Thais are very receptive to Shugden. I have had very good experiences with them.

Do let us know about the Generals and if they agreed to practice?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #464 on: November 26, 2011, 09:47:38 AM »
Klein where did you see the brochures ? I must ask my friends in London to go get em since they are lazy bums will not get off the couch as it is premier league weekend.

Thanks for spreading dorje shudgen in Taipei, you are planting Manjushri seeds in many people's minds!!!!