Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230409 times)

vajraD

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #405 on: June 21, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »
Thank you for creating the different language brochure. I will print it out as many as I can to distribute. Hopefully more and more people will have the chance to see DS.
 :)

icy

« Reply #406 on: June 22, 2011, 09:30:51 AM »
Distributing DS brochure is in my blood now.  Wherever I go I think of dropping DS brochures when I get the chance.  I wonder if I will carry on this imprint into my next life to be as enthusiastic though I hope we do not have to do this any more as DS will be out in the open and many people will be practising this.  I pray we are creating the causes for this to happen quickly.

sahara

« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2011, 02:15:29 PM »
A few day ago i found the DS brochure in my letter box,now i keep the card in my handbag and carry it every where.....I don't know i just feel safe.....the brochure have prayer inside and information for the beginner and teach u how to start dorjeshugden practice...... I will check it out  the dorjeshugden homepage, hope can find out more information. 

DharmaSpace

« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »
Dear Sahara,
Welcome to the best resource site on dorje shugden, where they use innovative ideas and unconventional ones to spread dorje shugden and they are not afraid to push it!
U don't want to be anywhere else.

nagaseeker

« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »
  :-* i have downloaded the brochure just now ,  8) will print out few copy of it and pass it to my friends . i wonder that i recite the mantra correctly ..... ;D

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #410 on: June 30, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »
Have distributed another 4,000 brochures approximately.

TK

Helena

• Email
« Reply #411 on: June 30, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »
I have just moved to San Francisco from LA recently.
One of the first things I did was distribute brochures!
Approximately about 300. Lovely to share in this way. Even taking walks and strolls can be spiritually uplifting when we are doing something beneficial like promoting Dorje Shugden.

Love it!
Helena

Rihanna

« Reply #412 on: July 05, 2011, 04:33:46 PM »
I was distributing some brochures in Chinatown when some kids came up to me to ask if I needed help. I handed them a stack of ds brochures that I printed and they went off happily to distribute. Thank You Young DS Crusaders!

sahara

« Reply #413 on: July 05, 2011, 06:26:12 PM »
Today i downloaded the DS brochures and print out 50 copy on it..... ;D  Tomorrow i  start to give some brochures to my friends, maybe before i go back to my country, i think i will go to chinatown to distributed some DS brochures too........... ;D

valeriecheung

« Reply #414 on: July 10, 2011, 05:05:54 PM »
I had distributed some to my neighbour which i heard having problem of money, job and relationship. I wish they will practice accordingly..hehe..

Jessie Fong

« Reply #415 on: July 11, 2011, 04:02:51 PM »
@Sahara : I am also motivated to print some brochures for myself and my friends.
I will also pass some to neighbors.
Will definitely keep in my purse.

pgdharma

« Reply #416 on: July 11, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »
Wow, looks like there  are now some  newbies who discovered  the benefits of Dorje Shugden and  have downloaded and printed out the brochures  to share with others.

dsiluvu

« Reply #417 on: July 24, 2011, 08:01:46 AM »
This is perhaps the most healthy and skilful activity to spread Dorje Shugden to everyone.

So far, for the past 6 months, me and some friends have distributed about 10,000 brochures! We look forward to it every time... it is like an event itself and you can bring it to wherever you go. The movies, clubbing, shopping which is what we often do and there is so many places to put!   

We have spotted people picking up the brochures, some keep the card - throw the brochure away. Some keep everything. Some nicely place it away, respectfully.

Wish there would be translation in Italian, French, Japanese etc. We have Thai and Nepali here, would be nice to include the rest :)

Just wanted to say Thank you Admin for creating this opportunity for us to spread DS.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #418 on: July 31, 2011, 08:26:36 AM »
Another 200 brochures distributed. TK

sahara

« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2011, 06:17:24 PM »
Last month i print out 50 copy of DS brochure and i give away to friends...... :) last week one of my friends call me said that he log in to Dorjeshugden.com downloaded and print out 500 copy of DS brochure to distributed to other....wow :D I m so happy to see my friend spread DorjeShuden together with me.....i hope more and more friends can prctice DS together with me  :D