Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230331 times)

thaimonk

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2010, 11:39:15 PM »

Tonight I passed out around 10 brochures. I will keep it up.  :)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2010, 01:26:51 AM »

A group passed out in the last week 3,110 pieces of Dorje Shugden brochures.
The distribution will continue.

TK

icy

« Reply #272 on: August 01, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »
Yes, I am so excited Lord Shugden brochures are everywhere now.  Will get some more to pass in Australia.

Helena

• Email
« Reply #273 on: August 01, 2010, 03:09:03 PM »
This is such wonderful news! How lovely to see our Protector travel wide and far.
Helena

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »
TKs brochure drop is really building momentum. It would be inspirational to know the tally so far so we can rejoice as well as for those haters to see some real actions, not just Lip action.

8)

thor

« Reply #275 on: August 02, 2010, 12:47:50 AM »

This week another 800 dorje shugden brochures were passed out. Very good job. I thank all my friends from around the world for keeping up this movement.

We have to counter Dharamsala anti-shugden booklets I saw everywhere when travelling.

tk

Countering literature with more literature and information. Constructive, straight to the point, and gets to the masses at ground level.

I too saw the anti-shugden books during the peak of the demonstrations last year and it was difficult to stop myself from marching into the store and taking all the books with me. The people around didnt seem to be paying much attention, and, I wonder if the storekeeper knew exactly what it was he had on his shelf. It was one of those little buddhist meditation centres tucked down a cul-de-sac. What I do know is that I was burning to do something about it.

Whatever mileage Dharamsala gets out of their booklets, TK & his friends sure are doing their bit to correct the misconception of Dorje Shugden and spread his message. Judging from TK's posts, there is certainly something to this brochure-dropping thing.

I repeat my previous call to action - Those who like this idea, please pledge towards printing some for a willing forum member to distribute on your behalf, or buddy up and go for it together. I will start the ball rolling by pledging £20 towards TK's mates in Europe.

beggar

« Reply #276 on: August 02, 2010, 04:22:50 AM »

Countering literature with more literature and information. Constructive, straight to the point, and gets to the masses at ground level.

I too saw the anti-shugden books during the peak of the demonstrations last year and it was difficult to stop myself from marching into the store and taking all the books with me. The people around didnt seem to be paying much attention, and, I wonder if the storekeeper knew exactly what it was he had on his shelf. It was one of those little buddhist meditation centres tucked down a cul-de-sac. What I do know is that I was burning to do something about it.

Whatever mileage Dharamsala gets out of their booklets, TK & his friends sure are doing their bit to correct the misconception of Dorje Shugden and spread his message. Judging from TK's posts, there is certainly something to this brochure-dropping thing.

I repeat my previous call to action - Those who like this idea, please pledge towards printing some for a willing forum member to distribute on your behalf, or buddy up and go for it together. I will start the ball rolling by pledging £20 towards TK's mates in Europe.

that's the spirit! There goes Dulzin shining light and protection on Lama Tsongkhapa's lineage again! Thanks Dulzin for your support!

Some naysayers may think it doesn't work - yeah yeah, so maybe some people won't like it, but maybe some people will. Let's take a chance. If all those anti-DS booklets, pamphlets and nonsense paraphernalia is working to turn people's minds away from our holy protector, then it is certainly worth taking a chance with this too.

Another way to start the ball rolling - start printing out your own brochures (I believe the file is somewhere in this website treasure trove!) and distribute them yourself. I've done a few and the response is sometimes hesitant, but sometimes very encouraging. I've had a few big conversations from them and people leave happy. You never know until you try try try again.

Great effort!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #277 on: August 02, 2010, 11:02:03 AM »

Hi Dulzin,

Thanks for the reminder... i know it's a bit lame to just follow you but better lame than never. I'd also like to contribute £20. Just a couple less sessions at the pub for a fantastic cause.

Thanks and keep shining that beacon!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:05:58 AM by WisdomBeing »
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Helena

• Email
« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2010, 04:10:01 PM »
I will start to print and distribute some on my own in HK - wherever I go. So, this is me doing my little bit. In addition, I'd like to also pledge HKD100 to TK and friends. Keep up the great work!

I feel very happy that I am able to do something.
Helena

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #279 on: August 03, 2010, 07:42:04 AM »

Another 1,200 pieces of Dorje Shugden brochures distributed in the last week or so.

I will continue on and keep printing/distributing. Dorje Shugden, the practitioners and future practitioners are definitely worth my time, money and energy in doing this.

tk

icy

« Reply #280 on: August 03, 2010, 02:05:23 PM »
Yes, I will contribute towards the cost of printing of these brochures that I am going to distribute in Sydney.  I am sure the Australians are going to love it.

thaimonk

« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2010, 12:29:10 AM »

I did a good job. I distributed over 400 dorje shugden brochures over the last week!!

Proud of myself.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2010, 12:43:25 AM »

This website and it's people are fantastic. There is a NEW DORJE SHUGDEN BROCHURE AVAILABLE. Fantastic work. Gives us variety as to what we wish to use to distribute. Well I am going to download this new template and going to the printers to do up 10,000 prints next week!!

THANK YOU DORJESHUGDEN.COM FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS ALWAYS.

Great brochure!!

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=5016

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #283 on: August 08, 2010, 11:59:11 PM »

Another 600 brochures has been distributed in the last week.

There are very nice new brochures on the homepage. The designs are very calming and new age-ish. Very attractive indeed.

I will print these new brochures out at the printers and distribute them also.

Ds.com never stops improving and adding new things to enhance what is already so wonderful.

Thank you sincerely to all of your team for working so hard and so many hours so we may have a place to get strength and knowledge for our practice during these difficult times.

tk
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:21:09 AM by tk »

Zach

« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2010, 09:16:47 PM »

Another 600 brochures has been distributed in the last week.

There are very nice new brochures on the homepage. The designs are very calming and new age-ish. Very attractive indeed.

I will print these new brochures out at the printers and distribute them also.

Ds.com never stops improving and adding new things to enhance what is already so wonderful.

Thank you sincerely to all of your team for working so hard and so many hours so we may have a place to get strength and knowledge for our practice during these difficult times.

tk

Thank you TK for all your efforts you are doing a very good job in distribution ! Many people will be benifited  :)