Author Topic: Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche  (Read 12053 times)

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
Re: Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 03:14:39 PM »
It is just something really great to know that the Tulkus are coming back to spin the wheel of Dharma worldwide. Imprinting Dharma knowledges to all around us. I am really happy that the Tulkus do come back.

With Tulkus reincarnating back into this world, it would mean that Dorje Shugden is indeed an enlightened protector. If Dorje Shugden is not an enlightened protector, but instead an evil spirit, these Tulkus that are strong practitioners of Dorje Shugden would not reincarnate to continue spinning the wheel of Dharma.

lotus1

Re: Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 07:00:10 PM »
Thank you for sharing the connections between the high lamas HH Trijang Rinpoche and Zawa Tulku Rinpoche.
Reading through the inspiring life stories of previous incarnation of Zawa Rinpoche and current Zawa Rinpoche in the articles  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/zawa-tulku-rinpoche/ & http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/a-master-with-a-mission-ven-zawa-tulku-lobsang-dorje-chokye-gyaltsen/ , I can clearly see that Zawa Rinpoche has been very consistent in both incarnations with his in depth knowledge in sutra & tantra and practices and working very hard benefiting others. With the current works that Zawa Tulku Rinpoche on his centre, WSS, registering a new Dorje Shugden Society in Canada and his future plans to start on the tantric school, it is showing that Zawa Tulku Rinpoche is playing a very important role in spreading teachings and preserving the lineage of Je Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden. I thank him and sincerely pray that his work flourish so that more people will be benefiting and be blessed by Dorje Shugden and Je Tsongkhapa.