Author Topic: Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"  (Read 15543 times)

lightning

Re: Tsem Tulku make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2018, 08:13:25 AM »
Yidam helps one to gain enlightenment quickly becos there is veins, subtle wind and droplets practise.and there is self and complete generation. Whereas dharmapala sadhana do not have it.

lightning

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 12:32:23 PM »
Dharmapala is basis of protection, Yidam is basis of enlightenment and Guru is basis of blessing. Guru is basis of blessing because of transformation of your body, speech and mind to 3 kaya of Buddha. Without Yidam, one cannot attain enlightenment. Although Yidam and Dharmapala are manifestation of Guru, but they have their specific purpose. Hence, Dharmapala cannot be treated as Yidam, because Dharmapala specific purpose is to protect Dharma and practitioners.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 01:48:09 PM »
H.E. Tsem Tulku has returned the Dharmapala Methar and the female Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri back into Dorje Shugden's retinue.

Maybe it is now time for Rinpoche to help make the Buddha Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM" for all of us.

Please Tsem Tulku Rinpoche help make Buddha Dorje Shugden our "YIDAM"!!

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 03:02:21 AM »

Tsem Tulku gave Dorje Shugden as a YIDAM practice to some of his students so claims Pastor David Lai.

He stated this in his Youtube video of August 10, 2021 titled, "Once Upon A Time With Rinpoche - Rinpoche's Personal Yidam Pt 6".

Here is the link to that video and please go to the 11:00 minute mark. It is roughly 45 seconds long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSw_LcHw4S0

Rinpoche also wrote about this at dorjeshugden.com on December 16, 2013 titled "Dharma Demystified: Dorje Shugden As A Yidam".

Here is the link to his article at https://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/dharma-demystified-dorje-shugden-as-a-yidam/

I also wrote about this on this website on July 02,2016 and it was titled "Dorje Shugden is a "YIDAM" ??"

Here is the link to my article http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=5609.0

So now we know that we can practice Dorje Shugden as our YIDAM since Tsem Rinpoche approved this practice for some of his students.

Thank you Rinpoche for this great teaching about Dorje Shugden can now be our YIDAM PRACTICE!!

Pray for Rinpoche's swift return

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 04:46:47 AM »
For Tsem Tulku to give his students  Dorje Shugden as a Yidam Practice he had to have created a formal Dorje Shugden SADHANA.

Could someone contact David Lai to ask him about this Dorje Shugden SADHANA?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 03:53:29 PM »
Pastor David Lai clears states that Rinpoche considered Dorje Shugden a YIDAM PRACTICE and gave that practice as a SADHANA to some of his students.

He states this on the video at around the 3:35 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSw_LcHw4S0&t=682s

Pastor David Lai stated, "Dorje Shugden is a Dharma Protector but Rinpoche has recommended some people to take that practice, the deity (Dorje Shugden) as their YIDAM".

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2023, 10:42:56 AM »
On January 21, 2023 I contacted the Pastors at Tsem Rinpoche's website under the "Ask the Pastors" site.
I asked them about Tsem Tulku making Dorje Shugden a YIDAM and here is their answer.

Reply by pastor
Dear M,

Tsem Rinpoche assigned people YIDAMS based on their needs and which practices would be most beneficial for them. Pastor David was referring to Rinpoche assigning Dorje Shugden for people as a YIDAM, meaning the deity that they should rely on the most and focus on, to be their main practice.

There is no practice or text of using Dorje Shugden as a proper yidam, meaning tantric practices of self-generation, etc. When Rinpoche assigned Dorje Shugden to be their YIDAM, this was in reference to which deity they should focus on in their practice.

The practice they follow is no different from the standard form of Dorje Shugden practice as a Dharma Protector, it is that they focus and rely on Dorje Shugden more than any other deity. There is no sadhana or practice of Dorje Shugden as an actual tantric deity, only as a Dharma Protector. As an emanation of Manjushri, Dorje Shugden’s practice can be your main practice, though following the standard formula as a Dharma Protector and not a tantric deity. Thanks.
UNQUOTE

There you have it, Dorje Shugden can be your main YIDAM practice so say the Pastors of Tsem Tulku.

Thank your Rinpoche for the courage to make Dorje Shugden a YIDAM.

Pray for the swift return of Tsem Tulku.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2023, 12:11:06 PM »

[email protected]
6:14 AM (50 minutes ago)
to me

I contact H.E Gonsar Rinpoche about Tsem Tulku making Dorje Shugden a YIDAM.

Dear Mr Harold

Hereby I send you the answer of our Ven. G. Rinpoche. I hope it will clear up your understandig.

"It is clearly mentionned in the Dorje Shugden's khangso prayers that Dorje Shugden is a combination of Guru, Yidam and DharmaProtector, as the prayer say : "You are the guru who shows the good path of what is to  be abandonned and what is to be practiced. You are the Yidam who bestows the commun and extraordinary siddhis (or accomplishments). You are a Dharmaprotector who assist with the 4 activities. So, I, entrone you as the collected body, form of Guru, Yidam and Dharmaprotector“.

Sincerely

Karin Fritschi
Rabten Choeling
secrétariat
Chemin du Dérochoz 2
1801 Le Mont-Pèlerin
Tél. 021/921.36.00
[email protected]
www.rabten.ch