Author Topic: Daknak Rinpoche visits Segyu Gaden Phodrang  (Read 4416 times)

DharmaSpace

Daknak Rinpoche visits Segyu Gaden Phodrang
« on: November 04, 2012, 02:34:07 PM »
This is indeed good news to see Daknak Rinpoche the brother of Dagom Dorje Chang turning the wheel of dharma. Dagom Rinpoche was very loyal to Dorje Shugden and he was also a Geshe Lharampa and you cannot get any higher than Geshe Lharampa.
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/daknak-rinpoche-visits-segyu-gaden-phodrang/

Daknak Rinpoche works in many countries Thailand, Mongolia, China, Tibet the very places CTA does not have much influence over.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: Daknak Rinpoche visits Segyu Gaden Phodrang
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:39:13 PM »

dsiluvu

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
Thanks DharmaSpace for the link and posting. I believe Daknak Rinpoche would also be spreading Dorje Shugden to all those people he encounters in various countries :) Now a Highly attained lama like Daknak Rinpoche could not be so evil as to teach the Dharma and gives practices that will harm people... it is simply not logical because if this is so...then why would He be so successful?

Hence I rejoice for more and more people who will receive the practice and gain realisations and help in their daily lives. Dorje Shugden is a Wisdom Dharma protector that will be skillful enough to bring immediate help as well as lng term help to lead people to Dharma or plant seeds in to their minds, at least.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38:07 PM »
I would like to give thanks to the monastery for providing this info on their website.  :)
I feel it is good to encourage these monasteries to keep up their efforts at bringing this Dharma news to the world.

Segyu Gaden Phodrang Monastery also has big plans for building a new prayer hall in the shape of a 3D Chenrezig mandala. I rejoice for them, as well as all those who contribute in this noble project.

http://segyugadenphodrang.org/new-prayer-hall-project/

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 06:56:18 AM »
It is most wonderful news to know that highly attained masters such as Kyabje Daknak Dorje Chang is very actively going around giving teachings and empowerments. It is most fortunate for those who received the White Tara empowerment from Daknak Rinpoche.

The White Tara practice is mainly for clearing obstacles, particularly obstacles most of us faces in life due to our own attachments. When practice correctly, it can help improve one's health and prolong lifespan for one to continue to receive and to practice the Dharma.

It must be the blessings of the Protector Dorje Shugden that in such degenerate time, so many High Lamas are still tirelessly, with great patience and compassion doing their very best to benefit people around the world by imparting their knowledge and wisdom.

DORJE PAKMO

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 03:56:48 AM »
It's really nice to see Daknak Rinpoche's activities growing so well despite the ban. He really is going around and benefiting a lot of people. He works very hard in bringing the Dharma to many and I hope that he will travel around more and bring more Dharma to people. Recently he has also opened a temple in Taiwan and it is huge! Daknak Rinpoche is also regarded as an emanation of Amithaba, by the way.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 10:28:05 AM »
Thank you for resurrecting this thread... of course I rejoiced that HE Daknak Rinpoche visited Segyu Gaden Phodrang. i also enjoyed looking at the website of http://segyugadenphodrang.org and reading about this Great Secret Tantric Monastery!

In the historic section of the website, it states that Je Tsongkhapa had predicted that "a Yaksha would become his [Jetsun Sherab Sengge's] main patron and that he would have many fortunate disciples. including a yogi who has been taken care of by Yamantaka in many lifetimes."

Would anyone know who is this Yaksha and the yogi?

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 10:01:24 AM »
Thank you for resurrecting this thread... of course I rejoiced that HE Daknak Rinpoche visited Segyu Gaden Phodrang. i also enjoyed looking at the website of http://segyugadenphodrang.org and reading about this Great Secret Tantric Monastery!

In the historic section of the website, it states that Je Tsongkhapa had predicted that "a Yaksha would become his [Jetsun Sherab Sengge's] main patron and that he would have many fortunate disciples. including a yogi who has been taken care of by Yamantaka in many lifetimes."

Would anyone know who is this Yaksha and the yogi?

By Yaksha, he could have meant Setrap, whom by definition of some texts is a Yaksha, and Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche is an emanation of Setrap/Amithaba, but I am not sure if there are other deities as yaksha obviously does not mean someone who is human. A Yogi who has been taken of by Yamantaka for many lifetimes....may refer to someone who is the lineage holder in the Yamantaka lineage. I find all of these very interesting. But do you know that there's also another Segyu college that is anti Dorje Shugden? Not this one that Daknak Rinpoche visited.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »
Daknak Rinpoche's  base of operation for many lifetimes.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/places/zetho-monastery-in-chamdo-tibet-china/

Daknak Rinpoche reaches out to many Chines practitioners of the Gelug tradition. He is also a great supporter Segyu GAden Phodrang a tantric college.