Author Topic: Forum Re-Opened!!  (Read 10747 times)

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
Re: Forum Re-Opened!!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 02:02:38 AM »
Thank you Admin for reopening the forum! I'm glad that the matters were resolved and I am glad we have the good fortune to gather as a Shugden community to have our discussions  (and debate!  ;D ) again.

Just a general question, why are there 'threats' to leave in the forum? I was just wondering because this is not the first time. I'm not trying to be bitchy, but this is an open discussion ground, anybody can come and go. Having said that, I do hope EVERYONE (and more and more Shugden practitioners) will stay and continue to guide and support each other in our spiritual path.

Glad to be 'home' again,
Vajraprotector

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 02:07:19 AM by Vajraprotector »

zamzam24388

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 02:35:26 AM »
Dear Administrator & Web Master

Thank you so much for getting this Forum back!!!
Glad that you are able to solve the issues that caused
the Forum to be closed down for the past few days.
I am sure many anxious firneds and visitors here will be
relieved to know this.
While this Forum was down, many of us turned to sign
in the Guest Book and now we will be back at Forum.

Many thanks again

cleojean

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 07:31:16 AM »
Dear everyone - especially to Mohani, A Friend and Samayatree,
Firstly, I would like to express my deepest and sincere apologies. I must admit when I first read about how some people wanted to open a mirror site and just abandoned ship like that, so easily - it sparked a defense mechanism within me. As it stands, DS practitioners are already getting bullied in all ways. So, I felt much incensed by how our own members would seemingly do the same. Having said all that, I realise these are just my own perceptions. Whether they are right or wrong, I cannot say. I have no right to say. Whether they themselves understand what they are doing and what their real motivation is, I am also not in a position to judge. As our main practice is always loving kindness, I felt most ashamed that I displayed none of it. As I logged in and read all the posts - especially the conversations between A Friend and Samayatree and how they resovled their differences and ended up friendship, it truly moved me. In addition, when I read Mohani's own post - it brought tears to my eyes. I am sure it is not easy for Mohani to do this. I know it would not be easy for me, personally, if I were Mohani. But I have gained faith and respect in the members of this Forum due to what has happened recently. Sometimes we ourselves may not know how well our sincere intent may be received. Some of us may not even realise whether our intent is sincere or genuine in the first place as well. After much reflection on my own shameful actions, and the kind actions of others in this Forum - my belief and faith in this Forum are deeply reinforced. This website and Forum not only share a treasure of valuable information but it brings people to a higher understanding of one another, and of ourselves. And that is truly amazingly beautiful to me.
I had to re-value my own thoughts and feelings as well. Perhaps this is similiar to what is happening in Dharamsala & TGIE - HH DL may have his own plans in doing what he does with DS - but the ways in which  the TGIE has executed those policies have been too extreme. Some may have been over-ruled by their own highly defensive emotions, some may be over-ruled by their own desires for more power and money and some may be just plain confused and are swept by the whole TIDE OF THINGS. Hence, there is a real difference between those who execute and those who issues a statement or policy, or those who want to do something important but the sincerity of the intent is not understood, or even appreciated. So much misunderstanding can arise from it, as can be exemplified by what happened in here. This is just a mirror to our outside world.
It is vry clear to me that I know very little and understand very little. Above all, it is so important that we begin everything with compassion so that we can end with compassion.
I can safely say that no one here is bad or has any ill intent. So many people – oldies or newbies have taken the time to post things and share so much meaningful information and have enriched us all. This Forum is great because of everyone’s collective efforts and dedication to share more. And that is what I truly value most of all.
So, once again, I am deeply sorry to have caused anyone, any grief or discomfort in any which way or form. And I humbly request that we all remember how valuable this Forum this and how important all of us are to this Forum. We are the ones who make this Forum special, every input and every word we put in here – may it all be drenched with loving kindness, and the true motivation to help others understand DS better and the glory of DS.
May this Forum be a haven, be an institution of learning and healing, a place of comfort and solace to anyone who needs and seeks for it.
May this Forum be a sanctuary of friendship, hope and great faith.
May the supreme glory of DS spread into the ten directions from here and change lives.
I shall re-post my comments here in other threads where I have commented so that the people whom my apologies are directed to can read them. This is my only intention and it is not to spam.
Thank you for having me here. It is a joy and priviledge.
May I always strive to behave and speak in a way that reflects my Guru’s teachings and kindness. May I always embody what I aspire to practice through my words. May I strive to be a good example of a student of Dharma and follower of DS.

THANK YOU ALL and have a wonderful day

Yeshe

• Email
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »
Rant over. Move on.

Only if you move on with us.

Yeshe, I was observing for the first time the second part of your colophon. Is that the beginning of a vision, a dream ... ? Now I want to know.
And then what happened?
 ;)

Quiz:  Who rides an agile Garuda?  'Karma' Shugden.  ;)

It's also a reminder to myself to avoid clinging to past 'karma' and instead move forwards.  Regret has little purpose, so moving forwards in life with reliance on Guru, Protector and the 3 Jewels should guide my future karma.
A compassionate mind cannot be penetrated by anger or attachment.