Author Topic: Tagphu Pemavajra LIED TO THE 5TH DALAI LAMA ABOUT WANTING TO DESTROY NYATRUL  (Read 10705 times)

Harold Musetescu

In October 2016 Tsem Tulku and PASTOR ELENA KHONG JEAN AI did an article titled "The Spirit Nyatrul: Magic, Mischief and Misery".

Here is the link to that article.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/the-spirit-nyatrul-magic-mischief-and-misery.html

In that article they made reference to H.H. Tagphu Pemavajra and how he failed at destroying Nyatrul at the request of the 5th Dalai Lama.

The readers will remember that Tagphu Pemavajra astral traveled to Tushita Pure land and returned with the Dorje Shugden practice.

This is a quote about that failure by Tagphu Pemavajra.

.......The Dalai Lama said, “Yes, exactly. Nyatrul has been troubling us by taking trance of the Nechung Oracle. This has resulted in a lot of harm to us. So I have gone through many lamas to destroy Nyatrul but I found out you are the best of them. Now you have to take responsibility of this. So whatever things you need to do the fire puja, the government will arrange these things for you.”

Tagphu Pemavajra had no choice, he had to agree to this. He said, “This is very important. I will stop my pilgrimage now. I have done many retreats in the past. I want to go back to my homeland Ngashu to do one more year of retreat, then I will return to Lhasa and do the fire puja.” So he returned to Ngashu and went to his meditation place, and entered into deep retreat.

After a year, Tagphu Pemavajra completed his retreat and prepared to go to Lhasa........On the spot, he composed a letter to the Dalai Lama. In the letter, he wrote, “I have finished my one year retreat. I did set out for Lhasa after my retreat to fulfil the commitment I made to you. In the middle of my journey, we had stopped at this place” then he wrote about the sign he had received at that place, and that they missed that good sign. He wrote, “ THEREFORE IN THIS LIFE, I CANNOT SUBDUE NYATRUL. I WILL PRAY FOR THE POSSIBILITY IN MY NEXT LIFE.".........
UNQUOTE

Was Tagphu Pemavajra telling the 5th Dalai Lama the truth when he stated "I did set out for Lhasa after my retreat to fulfil the commitment I made to you."?

Or was he LYING TO THE 5TH DALAI LAMA BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT NYATRUL WAS NOT AN EVIL SPIRIT BUT WAS MURDERED BY THE 5TH DALAI LAMA AND HIS GOVERNMENT??

NYATRUL WAS MURDERED ALONG WITH DEMO RINPOCHE WHO WAS THE ABBOT OF TENGYELING MONASTERY AND THE REGENT OF TIBET.

HOW WOULD TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA KNOW THAT THEY WERE BOTH INNOCENT MEN?

BECAUSE DEMO TULKU RINPOCHE WAS ONE OF HIS DIRECT CLOSE STUDENTS.

YES THAT'S RIGHT THE HEAD OF TENGYELING MONASTERY WAS HIS STUDENT AND TAGPHU WOULD HAVE KNOW THE TRUE NATURE AND HEART OF DEMO TULKU.

Here is a link to an article done by Tsem Tulku in June 2016 about Tagphu Pemavajra.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/guest-contributors/biography-the-4th-tagphu-pemavajra-jampel-tenpai-ngodrub.html

In that article Tsem Tulku Rinpoche states,

......."TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA HAD MANY OTHER ILLUSTRIOUS STUDENTS INCLUDING DEMO RINPOCHE".....

UNQUOTE 

Tsem Tulku also wrote in his article about Nyatrul,

....."TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA HAD NO CHOICE HE HAD TO AGREE TO THIS".....

UNQUOTE

TAGPHU HAD NO CHOICE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT EVER REFUSE THE 5TH DALAI LAMA.

ALSO TAGPHU KNEW THE THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS STUDENT DEMO TULKU RINPOCHE.

HE KNEW THAT DEMO TULKU RINPOCHE WOULD NOT TRY TO MURDER THE 5TH DALAI LAMA.

HE KNEW THAT DEMO RINPOCHE AND NYATRUL WERE FALSELY ACCUSED AND MURDERED.

TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA KNEW HE COULD NOT DO A FIRE PUJA TO DESTROY NYATRUL BECAUSE HE WAS INNOCENT.

I BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY THING THAT TAGPHU COULD DO TO GET OUT OF THIS WAS TO COME UP WITH SOME STORY TO TELL THE 5TH DALAI LAMA.

A STORY ABOUT WHY HE COULD NOT TRY TO PERFORM THIS FIRE PUJA OR ANOTHER IN HIS PRESENT LIFE TIME.

TAGPHU RINPOCHE CAME UP WITH HIS STORY AND WENT SO FAR AS TO TELL THE DALAI LAMA THAT,

......"THEREFORE IN THIS LIFE, I CANNOT SUBDUE NYATRUL.  I WILL PRAY FOR THE POSSIBILITY IN MY NEXT LIFE."......

UNQUOTE

HE TOLD THE DALAI LAMA THAT HE WOULD NOT TRY TO DESTROY NYATRUL IN THIS LIFE TIME AT ALL.

IF HE HAD REALLY WANTED TO KILL NYATRUL FOR THE DALAI LAMA HE WOULD HAVE JUST SAID HE WAS GOING BACK INTO ANOTHER ONE YEAR RETURN TO PREPARE HIMSELF TO KILL NYATRUL.

TAGPHU DID NOT DO THIS AND NYATRUL WAS NOT KILLED BUT LIVES ON TODAY FIGHTING THE FAKE AND MURDEROUS 14TH DALAI LAMA AND HIS NECHUNG ORACLE DOG!!!

THANK YOU TSEM TULKU FOR THESE TWO ARTICLES THAT MAY NOW REWRITE THE HISTORY BOOKS ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BETWEEN THE 5TH DALAI LAMA, TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA AND NYATRUL.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SWIFT RETURN OF TSEM TULKU RINPOCHE.

Harold Musetescu

Here is something very important for you to ponder.

WHY WOULD TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA NEED TO RETURN HOME AND DO A ONE YEAR RETREAT TO PREPARE TO DO A SIMPLE FIRE PUJA ON A MINOR EVIL SPIRIT??

HE WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST GELUGPA MASTERS.

..... "At the request of Pabongka Rinpoche, Tagphu Pemavajra entered deep meditation and astral-travelled to Tushita Pure Land where Lama Tsongkhapa, the founder of the Gelug tradition, resides. There, he received the complete instructions on the practice of Dorje Shugden and his Five Families, including the life entrustment initiation, directly from Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen, one of Lama Tsongkhapa’s main disciples and also one of the previous lives of Dorje Shugden..........Tagphu Pemavajra had many other illustrious students including Demo Rinpoche, Ula Tulku, Sang Yum Rinpoche and especially Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, to whom he transmitted the secret jenang of Cittamani Tara (the final empowerment out of a series of three empowerments related to the great Tara) and the Glorious Grant of Immortality long-life initiation, which Tagphu Pemavajra had also bestowed on Pabongka Rinpoche previously. Tagphu Pemavajra also answered Trijang Rinpoche’s request for divination on which deity he should take as his main practice and what would happen to him at the end of his life with eight lines of text, which he received from Tara herself"......
UNQUOTE

HE TRAVELLED TO TUSHITA PURE LAND AND RECEIVED THE DORJE SHUGDEN LINEAGE FROM NO LESS THAN HIS HOLINESS JE TSONGKHAPA.

TAGPHU RECEIVED DIRECT TEACHINGS FROM TARA HERSELF!!

YET HE NEEDED A FULL YEAR LONG RETREAT TO PREPARE TO DESTROY A MINOR EVIL SPIRIT?

I JUST DON'T PAY THAT TAGPHU PEMAVAJRA NEEDED A FULL YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THIS.

WAS HE JUST STALLING FOR TIME TO MAKE THE 5TH DALIA LAMA BELIEVE HE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT DESTROYING NYATRUL?

WHAT HAPPENED TO TAGPHU DURING THAT YEAR?

DID HE ASTRAL TRAVEL AND MEET WITH NYATRUL???

ONE YEAR???