Author Topic: Did Tsem Tulku's Protector FAILED to heal him!!!  (Read 15601 times)

Harold Musetescu

Did Tsem Tulku's Protector FAILED to heal him!!!
« on: April 25, 2020, 12:34:11 PM »
On June 24, 2019 Tsem Tulku posted an article titled "How my Protector HEALED me".

A little over two months later Tsem Tulku was dead and the question must be asked.

Did Tsem Tulku's  Protector fail to HEAL him of his liver disease?

I find it interesting that there is no mention in this article what "Protector", Tsem Tulku was talking about.

Why was the "Protector's" name omitted from this article?

You would think that Tsem Tulku would have publicly proclaimed the "Protector" and his wonderful HEALING powers.

Was he speaking about Dorje Shugden or another "Protector"?

Tsem wrote in this article

"A few years ago my Chinese TCM doctor discovered something wrong in my liver and asked me to go for Western medical checkup. It appeared that I had some hardening of my liver, which if left untreated or just the way it is can turn into something more terminal. So that diagnosis came out and I was put on a diet and given special medication for that. During that time, my students contacted Choje-la’s assistants, asking that the next time he takes trance, to please ask the dharma protector if there’s any pujas, or any recourse or what should be done for me.".......

"So, Choje-la arrived in Malaysia and took a special trance just for me and during the trance session, the dharma protector was very gracious, loving and extremely kind to me. He sat me down and did healing by placing his hands over my affected area – the liver, and did some rituals on it and some motion of extracting something from it and on top of that, he took some rice and blessed it and asked me to drink it immediately, and also gave me more blessed rice to soak in water to drink for one week daily. He also recommended a series of pujas and some special mantras that I needed to recite myself. I was amazed and grateful.".......

"The incredible thing was a few months later, I went to Singapore for a check up. To the doctor’s amazement, there was tremendous healing that had happened in my liver. The healing is not forever and if I don’t take care, it could come back. But when I went back at that time, the doctor was amazed that the healing process could be so quick, so clear and so definitive. So that doctor actually asked me what did you do? What happened? So I jokingly told him that I have a Tibetan monk friend who is also a Tibetan doctor herbalist and he did things to help me get well. I had students who came with me witnessed all of these. I am grateful to Choje-la for helping me in a time of need, in a time that I was not well…"

So the question must be asked did Tsem Tulku die because his "Protector" failed him?

On June 24 2019 Tsem Tulku declared to the world "My Protector had healed me" and on September 04, 2019 he was DEAD.

Here is the link to that article.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/me/miraculous-healing.html

Harold Musetescu

Re: Did Tsem Tulku's Protector FAILED to heal him!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 06:35:05 PM »
On October 16, 2016 Tsem Tulku wrote an article about Methar a Dharmapala in Dorje Shugden's retinue.

Here is a link to that article.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/great-lamas-masters/methar-of-tengyeling-monastery.html

I found something that Wang Wai Meng wrote at the very bottom of the replies on this post very interesting.

“Wan Wai Meng on Oct 16, 2016 at 4:16 pm
……..What is also interesting, was that METHAR STOLE THE LIFE ESSENCE OF THE ORGANS, which was the method HE harmed others …… PROBABLY HE CAUSED ORGAN FAILURE, which leads to the death of the TARGETED PERSON….”

Tsem Tulku died of organ failure on Sept. 04, 2019.

Could someone have sent an "Evil Spirit" to kill our beloved Tsem Rinpoche?