Author Topic: Tsem Tulku writes that - "Mongols believed 5th Dalai Lama was someone else".  (Read 5135 times)

Harold Musetescu

Tsem Rinpoche on his website has just posted an article titled "Mongols believed 5th Dalai Lama was someone else".

That some one else is none other than "Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen" aka "Dorje Shugden"

Quote - Dear friends around the world,
Some friends of mine recently came across this document which they found to be quite interesting. The article is actually an examination of the validity of a terma text which was practised by His Holiness 5th Dalai Lama. But what’s really interesting is that at the beginning of the article, it says that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the real 5th Dalai Lama! ..... In any case, this highlighted sentence is saying very clearly and unequivocally that there were people during the 5th Dalai Lama’s time who fully believed that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the 5th Dalai Lama i.e. the unmistaken reincarnation of the 4th Dalai Lama Yonten Gyatso (Yon-tan-rgya-mtsho). This conversation that Matthew Kapstein is quoting comes from the autobiography of Lelung Zhepa’i Dorje (1697-1740)...... Unquote

Here is a link to that article.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/mongols-believed-5th-dalai-lama-was-someone-else.html

The present day Tengyeling Oracle has stated publicly here on this website for YEARS that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the real 5th Dalai Lama. That rich noble families and corrupt Tibetan government officials pick some one else in exchange for money and power.

The Oracle has also stated that the next Chinese 15th Dalai Lama will be none other than Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. With the help of the pro Dorje Shugden, 11th Panchen Lama (who was recognized recently by the Dalai Lama) they will make Dorje Shugden the "Protector of Tibet", the next "State Oracle of Tibet" and finally they will make Dorje Shugden a YIDAM.

Thank you Tsem Tulku for this wonderful article that explains the truth about Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen the REAL UNMISTAKEN REINCARNATION of the Dalai Lama.

Harold Musetescu

If the 5th Dalai Lama had found out that high ranking Mongolians were questioning whether he was the true Dalai Lama what would he do?

If he knew that the Mongolians thought that Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen was in fact the true 5th Dalai Lama what would he do?

ORDER THE MURDER TULKU DRAKPA GYALTSEN?

With the murder of Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen the 5th would have no fear of being overthrown by the Mongolian Khan and his troops and replaced by Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen.

To avoid suspicion the 5th could make it look like it was done by his monks as an act of revenge without his knowledge.

If the Mongolians were right then the 5th Dalai Lama was a total fraud.

If they were right then it means that the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th Dalai Lama's were and are all total frauds.

All bought and paid for by corrupt noble families and corrupt members of the Dalai Lama's governments.

The Tengyeling Oracle has been saying this for years.

Harold Musetescu

More quotes from Tsem Tulku's article.

The year is 1719

Once the lord ordered me to come to the Khrom-gzigs-khang (Tromzigkhang). The lord and Chos-’phel-can (Chophel Chen), who was there, had many questions about the situation and whether or not O-rgyan (Urgyan) was reliable. About the All-knowing Great Fifth, in general and in particular, to their question as to whether Ngag-dbang-blo-bzang-rgya-mtsho (Ngawang Lobsang Gyatso) was Rgyal-ba Yon-tan-rgyamtsho’s sprul-sku (Gyalwa Yonten Gyatso’s tulku), I responded: “What do I know? The former all-knowing Pa?-chen (Panchen) and other reliable holy persons performed the recognition without error, declaring him to be the Exalted Fifth.” To which they said,cIt was the Gzims-khang-gong sprul-sku (Zimkhang Gong Tulku) who was the inerrant birth of Yon-tan-rgya-mtsho (Yonten Gyatso). BECAUSE Ngag-dbang-blo-bzang-rgya-mtsho (Ngawang Lobsang Gyatso) WAS JEALOUS AT THAT HE WAS ANGERED AND HIS INTENTIONS TOWARD THOSE WHO WERE CLOSE WERE NOT AT EASE. In our land, we call the Gzims-khang-gong sprul-sku (Zimkhang Gong Tulku) the Bha-ga ta-la’i bla-ma (the ‘little’ [< Mong. ba?a] Dalai Lama).”
Unquote

"BECAUSE... (NGAWANG LOBSANG GYATSO the 5th Dalai Lama)  WAS JEALOUS AT THAT HE WAS ANGERED AND HIS INTENTIONS TOWARD THOSE WHO WERE CLOSE WERE NOT AT EASE"... IN OUR LAND, WE CALLED ... (ZIMKHANG GONG TULKU - TULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN) ....THE LITTLE DALAI LAMA".

The 5th Dalai Lama "WAS JEALOUS AND ANGERED". Angered and jealous enough to MURDER Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen?

"I responded: “What do I know? The former all-knowing Pa?-chen (Panchen) and other reliable holy persons performed the recognition without error, declaring him to be the Exalted Fifth.” To which they said, “It seems that the Pa?-chen Rin-po-che (Panchen Rinpoche) DID NOT PERFORM SUCH A RECOGNITION.?

So who lied to the Mongolians telling them and also all of Tibet that the Panchen Lama "PERFORMED THE RECOGNITION  WITHOUT ERROR, DECLARING HIM TO BE THE EXALTED FIFTH"?

Harold Musetescu

This is a quote by H.E. Tsem Tulku from his article.

There are other examples of other lamas in Tibetan Buddhist history where the wrong or mistaken candidate was enthroned for FINANCIAL OR POLITICAL REASONS.
Unquote

Exactly what the present day Tengyeling Oracle has be stating for years.

Harold Musetescu

The monks of Tengyeling Monastery in 1910 also knew what the “General” of the Mongolian Army in Lhasa knew in the early 1600's.

They both knew that the Dalai Lama was not the true Dalai Lama but a total fake.

From 1910 through 1912 the monks of Tengyeling Monastery fought side by side with the with Chinese troops garrisoned at their Monastery.

The Tengyeling monks all fought against the FAKE 13th Dalai Lama and his corrupt government.

Many monks died and many more monks were wounded in their battle to free Tibet and the Gelugpa sect of this fraud and his Government.

This was the ONE AND ONLY TIME in the history of the Gelugpa Sect that there was an INTERNAL CIVIL WAR to overthrow the Dalai Lama and his Government.

Who told these monks of Tengyeling Monastery to fight against the 13th Dalai Lama and his Government?

It was none other than Kache (Tsiu) Marpo the Dharma Protector for  both Tengyeling Monastery and their Abbot  His Holiness Demo Tulku (who was MURDERED by the 13th Dalai Lama and his corrupt government).

The personal Dharma Protector of Methar, the Tengyeling Oracle the the monks there.

Yes, it was the “First Minister” of King Dorje Shugden who through his Tengyeling Oracle told the monks to rise up and overthrow this FAKE Dalai Lama and his Government.

Kache (Tsiu) Marpo knew the truth as did Dorje Shugden that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the true incarnation of the 4th Dalai Lama.

Please read the two articles that H.E. Tsem Tulku posted on his website regarding the truth about the MURDERS of H.H. Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, Methar (who is now a Dharmapala in the retinue of Dorje Shugden), the Oracle of Tengyeling and the DESTRUCTION of Tengyeling Monastery.

The articles are ” Methar of Tengyeling” and the other on Nyatrul aka Nyari Tulku.

Thank you Tsem Tulku for finally telling the world the truth about what happened at Tengyeling Monastery.

So now you all know that it just wasn’t the Mongolian General who thought that the 5th Dalai Lama was a total fake.

Kache (Tsiu) Marpo also knew that the 13th Dalai Lama was a FAKE and proclaimed it to the world via his Tengyeling Oracle in 1910.

Please remember H.H. Demo Tulku, Nyari Tulku, Methar and all the monks of Tengyeling Monastery in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Your Eminence Tsem Tulku for the wonderful article you have written.

TULKU DRAKPA GYALTSEN IS THE DALAI LAMA.

Merry Christmas

Harold Musetescu

It was not only Professor Kapstein that published any article about the Mongolians not believing the 5th was the real Dalai Lama but it was Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen.

Here is an email I got from Assistant Professor Chis Bell whom Tsem Tulku has written about in the past. In this email he states that the great Tibet Professor Georges Dreyful also wrote and article on the same topic with the same finds as Professor Kaptstein.

From
Christopher Bell 
Wed, Jan 2, 4:36 PM (21 hours ago)
to me (Harold Musetescu)

Great to hear from you, Harold! I appreciated all your comments via Academia.edu and your previous emails on Shangmo and the like. A larger Shugden book project is still years down the road, but I'll definitely keep this all in mind. I believe Georges Dreyfus in his Shugden article also talked about some of the voices claiming that Drakpa Gyeltsen was the true 5th Dalai Lama. These conflicting accounts are hard to untangle but definitely fascinating!

Happy New Year!
Chris

Christopher Bell, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Stetson University
Department of Religious Studies
Unquote

It appears now that that we have two great Tibetan Professors writing about Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen being the true 5th Dalai Lama.

Even Assistant Professor Chris Bell of Stetson University stated that these findings are "definitely fascinating".

Thank you Your Eminence Tsem Tulku for bring this article to our attention.

Harold Musetescu

Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has written two articles about Dr. Christopher Bell.

Here are the links to these two articles.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/nechung-a-dissertation-by-christopher-bell.html

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/download/Dorje-Shugden/en/Christopher%20Paul%20Bell%20-%20Tsiu%20Marpo%20the%20Career%20of%20a%20Tibetan%20Protector%20Deity%20(copy%201).pdf

Thank you Tsem Tulku Rinpoche for you two excellent articles on Dr. Christopher Bell.