Author Topic: DORJE SHUGDEN LINAGES AND HIS INITIATION  (Read 9617 times)

blacksmith

• Email
DORJE SHUGDEN LINAGES AND HIS INITIATION
« on: October 02, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »
Hello everyone! Can anyone tell me what differences exist between the Kelsang (Kadampas), Trijang lineages and the one they practice in the Shar Gaden, Serpom, Amdo (Tibet) and Tsem Rinpoche monasteries, in Kechara, Malaysia?
Unfortunately in Argentina there is only the possibility to start with the Kadampa Tradition: Thank you very much, blessings!

Matibhadra

Re: DORJE SHUGDEN LINAGES AND HIS INITIATION
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 10:25:51 PM »
Hello everyone! Can anyone tell me what differences exist between the Kelsang (Kadampas), Trijang lineages and the one they practice in the Shar Gaden, Serpom, Amdo (Tibet) and Tsem Rinpoche monasteries, in Kechara, Malaysia?

The teaching is all the same, Je Tsongkhapa's teachings, and they all revere Dorje Shugden, the protector of the purity of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings against the mixing with perverted tenets, as promoted by the 14th fake, evil dalie lame in support of his own megalomaniac political ambitions.

However, in recent times some bureaucrats and politicians from Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's NKT, taking advantage of Geshela's old age and retirement, started a sordid campaign defaming wholesale all other Shugdenpa teachers, thus contradicting their own teacher who has never defamed anyone, and has always supported other Shugdenpas.

Indeed, such NKT bureaucrats and politicians are afraid of losing their legitimacy and relevance when Geshe Kelsang Gyatso passes away, and thus of losing students to other Gelug-Shugdenpa teachers, just because they lack any teacher capable of replacing him. Therefore they have basely resorted to demean other Shugdenpas teachers, whom they see as competition.

Unfortunately in Argentina there is only the possibility to start with the Kadampa Tradition: Thank you very much, blessings!

The main function of a guru is to provide inspiration, and the books of Geshe Kelsang Gytaso can provide far more inspiration than many gurus. One can see them as Je Tsongkhapa disguising under the shape of a book. Therefore, they can perfectly serve as one's reliable guru.

And it is always appropriate to remember the final words of the Buddha in the Mahaparinibbana Sutta: "Therefore, Ananda, be islands unto yourselves, refuges unto yourselves, seeking no external refuge; with the Dhamma as your island, the Dhamma as your refuge, seeking no other refuge.”

dsnowlion

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM »

Dear blacksmith they are all from the same lineage and taught by the same lineage masters....
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/introduction/incarnation-lineage/the-lineage/

If you wish to start Dorje Shugden practice... you have come to the right place here. I find it to be a one-stop place for learning and getting oneself to be in the know of the latest news about Dorje Shugden so that you are aware and can make your own firm decision based on logic and your own sound understanding because this website believe everyone has the right to seek out the truth, debate about it and adopt it once you the reader accepts it. It presents the facts and then you read and you make your own conclusions.

So if you would like to start practicing, I think a great place to begin here is the INTRODUCTION http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/introduction/   

& PRAYERS
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/prayers/

Do explore and let us know what you think, happy practicing

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 01:31:58 AM »
Thank you very much for your explanations: I will see if I take the Dorje Shugden Initiation with Gheshe Kelsang Jampa, NKT Regional Deputy Director. But I hope to personally meet His Eminence Trijang Rinpoche who has his teaching center in Vermont, USA

SabS

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 01:33:41 PM »
Blacksmith, I rejoice that you wish to start your practice in Dorje Shugden. He is such a good friend to have at all times. May you be guided by Dorje Shugden to your Guru and may your practice bring you towards spiritual attainments. Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha!

Questionable

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »

The teaching is all the same, Je Tsongkhapa's teachings, and they all revere Dorje Shugden, the protector of the purity of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings against the mixing with perverted tenets, as promoted by the 14th fake, evil dalie lame in support of his own megalomaniac political ambitions.

However, in recent times some bureaucrats and politicians from Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's NKT, taking advantage of Geshela's old age and retirement, started a sordid campaign defaming wholesale all other Shugdenpa teachers, thus contradicting their own teacher who has never defamed anyone, and has always supported other Shugdenpas.

Indeed, such NKT bureaucrats and politicians are afraid of losing their legitimacy and relevance when Geshe Kelsang Gyatso passes away, and thus of losing students to other Gelug-Shugdenpa teachers, just because they lack any teacher capable of replacing him. Therefore they have basely resorted to demean other Shugdenpas teachers, whom they
Yeah. beware of those practitioners.  I'm afraid they are here on this forum as well(especially one by the name of Harold who will just contradict himself and just go on an entire witch hunt against those who disagree with his preference of which Shugden lamas are better than others which is quite a ridiculous idea, especially as he criticizes them for not focusing on miniscule details like other minor protectors that have no need of being focused on entirely)
Still, welcome!  May you one day reach liberation!

Tracy

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 02:24:39 AM »
All the Dorje Shugden lamas have received their teachings from qualified teachers such as Pabongkha Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche, and Zong Rinpoche, so they are very qualified and they teach authentic Buddha's teachings. It depends on our affinity which teacher we will take refuge in but we have to always remember, all the teachers are Buddhas, so no one is better than the other. Once we decide to take refuge in the teacher we have chosen, we should be loyal to him and don't center hopping anymore. Going to this teacher and that teacher will only create confusion for ourselves since their teaching methods may be different.

Rowntree

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 06:42:42 AM »
Thank you very much for your explanations: I will see if I take the Dorje Shugden Initiation with Gheshe Kelsang Jampa, NKT Regional Deputy Director. But I hope to personally meet His Eminence Trijang Rinpoche who has his teaching center in Vermont, USA

The Trijang Buddhist Institute is starting the celebration of His Holiness Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche for three days. It might worth your while to visit them now as I know they are not opened to public normally. Here is the link to the celebration for your reference https://www.tbiusa.org/birthday-celebration-of-hh-kyabje-trijang-rinpoche

No matter where you go, as long as there is pure sangha who practice sincerely, the lineage will continue to keep alive. Welcome to the Dorje Shugden community!

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 01:31:02 AM »
Hi Tracy, hello Rowntree, hello everyone: Thanks for your answers, but I am living in Buenos Aires, Argentina and here the only place where I can receive Dorje Shugden's Initiation is in a Kadampa Center: I do not feel affinity for Western lamas. ... I do not know many lamas who practice the rite of Dorje Shugden but I would like to start through HH Trijang Rinpoche or Mongolian lamas ... In November there will be the initiation of Dorje Shugden Trijang Jampa, Regional deputy director of NKT who is a resident teacher in texas, USA, but I do not feel enough desire to start with that teacher: if other Tibetan teachers do not come to my city, I will see if someday, maybe in a few years I travel to Tibet or Vermont, USA and I start with another Tibetan lama.
Unfortunately, the only ones that disseminate worldwide, including the Spanish language, the teachings of Dorje Shugden is the NKT: I hope that other monasteries follow that example because very few people here know Dorje Shugden and unfortunately, mentally ill lamas, such as Namkhai Norbu, a true fraud and delinquent, they spend doing negative publicity regarding the cult of Dorje Shugden.
Thank you very much everyone for your advice. Blessings from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Matibhadra

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 02:26:58 AM »
I am living in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Gangchen Tulku, a highly revered Shugden lama, periodically visits his centers next door to you in Brazil.

Rowntree

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 11:02:12 PM »
I am living in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Gangchen Tulku, a highly revered Shugden lama, periodically visits his centers next door to you in Brazil.

ALBAGNANO HEALING MEDITATION CENTRE

Via Campo dell’Eva, 1
28813 Albagnano di Bée (VB) Italia
Tel +39 0323 569601 – Fax +39 0323 569921
[email protected]

Office hours: every day from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 17:30

http://ahmc.ngalso.net/contacts/?lang=en

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2018, 09:03:35 PM »
Hello: If Lama Gangchen travels to Brazil, he should travel to Argentina as well and found a Dorje Shugden temple, or perhaps a lama of some Dorje Shugden Monastery, such as Amdo, or Shar Gaden, Serpom or Sera Mey should set up a Center here. Thank you very much for your answer

Drolma

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 11:22:00 PM »
Hello: If Lama Gangchen travels to Brazil, he should travel to Argentina as well and found a Dorje Shugden temple, or perhaps a lama of some Dorje Shugden Monastery, such as Amdo, or Shar Gaden, Serpom or Sera Mey should set up a Center here. Thank you very much for your answer

We have to request the lama to turn the wheel of Dharma by providing them a place to give teachings. If there is no request, there's no reason for the lama to come. Perhaps you and a group of people can form a study group first and then write to the lama you like to learn from to request the lama to come?

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 02:41:54 AM »
I HOPE TO MAKE MY MEDITATION GROUP. i CAN TO PRAY THE MANTRA, AND MIX WITH OTHERS LEARNINGS. MATHIBADRA, YOU ARE GOING TO KADAMPAS? i LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES. THANSK. BLESSINGS. OM BENZA WIKI BITRANA SOHA

Matibhadra

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2018, 08:04:21 PM »
Dear Blacksmith, you say

I HOPE TO MAKE MY MEDITATION GROUP. i CAN TO PRAY THE MANTRA, AND MIX WITH OTHERS LEARNINGS. MATHIBADRA, YOU ARE GOING TO KADAMPAS? i LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES. THANSK. BLESSINGS. OM BENZA WIKI BITRANA SOHA

I think it is a wonderful initiative to develop a meditation group and learning center, and I wish and pray that you and your Dharma friends are successful in your noble endeavors, and that through your pure motivation and efforts the pure Dharma of Je Tsongkhapa flourishes in the fertile land of the Pampas, moistened by the inspiring grace of all the holy gurus gushing down like the Iguazu Falls, and bringing mundane and supramundane benefit to sentient beings as vast as the La Plata.

And, of course, out or respect for the unequaled teachings of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, I avoid any contact with an entity, such as the NKT, following the path of disparaging Dorje Shugden teachers, and thus creating schism within the Sangha.