Author Topic: MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar embarrasses Dalai Lama, attacks his student  (Read 10105 times)

TARA

Re: MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar embarrasses Dalai Lama, attacks his student
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 11:53:46 AM »
Tibetan refugees are the most prosperous refugees on earth due to the kindness of the Dalai Lama. Ministers of the CTA have taken advantage of this kindness for their own benefit and not for the welfare of their own community. And this is how a MP behaved towards a Dalai Lama's sponsor, student and friend.  What a shame!

Big Uncle

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 04:57:47 PM »
This is ridiculous beyond measure ! Why does this Tibetan parliamentarian keep coming up in the news and for negative reasons as well. As a member of parliament, she sure does not know how to represent her office well especially in the face of opposition. I am sorry but it shows very badly on the quality of the Tibetan leadership. Furthermore, she advocates rangzen when the majority speaks of Umaylam as in accordance with the Dalai Lama’s wishes.

Here, she acts just like an ordinary street ruffian who just resort to violence when she fails to convince her detractor. To the Chinese, it shows clearly that the Tibetans are unable to govern themselves and when such examples are presented in the news, how can any Tibetan wonder why dialogue with China has failed to reach a conclusion. Its a pity because very few Tibetans would see the situation on this level because very few are exposed to the world to get what I am saying here. Serious reforms are much needed.

Pema8

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 04:59:18 PM »
It is obvious that MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar embarrasses the Dalai Lama and the CTA. She should be more skillful and aware of her position instead of showing such a bad example in public.

I wonder if she knows what it means to be democratic but as the CTA is not democratic why bother...? Anyway it is good to make these things public as everybody should know that the CTA does not care about the Tibetans but only about themselves...

dsnowlion

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 02:45:21 PM »
Lhagyari Namgyal's action brings shame to Tibetans and the Dalai Lama, especially as a Member of Parliament (MP). Instead of creating awareness about Tibetan cause and welfare, she is attacking a visitor, who is a student of the Dalai Lama. It is obvious that Lhagyari Namgyal is against the Dalai Lama by attending Rangzen conference in France, and then instead of explaining so that a visitor (Chinese or not) knows more and sympathize with the Tibetan cause and welfare, she pisses a tourist off, especially one that is a student of the Dalai Lama. I think MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar luxury trip to France to support Tibetan independence is a clear sign that she is disloyal, and is betraying the Dalai Lama's policy. Read here for more details: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/tibetan-mp-juchen-konchok-and-friends-oppose-the-dalai-lamas-middle-way/

I believe this innocent Chinese woman just wants Tibetans to have peace and unity with the Chinese. A friend who understand Chinese said that the Chinese woman said something about "I am a Chinese (national), I am also a Tibetan" - although it was not very clearly audible. Lhagyari Namgyal should resign and quit the Tibetan government. This would infuriate the Chinese government and create more problems for autonomy (Middle Way policy) that the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan administration have worked very hard to get every Tibetan in exile to support.?

If she is against the Dalai Lama's policy then WHAT IS SHE DOING THERE AS AN MP? I thought the CTA was asking for autonomy, not Tibet freedom/rangzen. So why do they put up such pictures and have Chinese guests who are probably sponsors of HH the Dalai Lama see such pictures and react. Do they not know how to do PR? So so silly. If this is how an MP in Tibetan Parliament acts then it is no wonder they are heading nowhere and achieving nothing except division, disharmony and distress among their own people. 

AshRao

• Email
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2017, 06:00:32 PM »
This article is distressing to say the least. What sort of member of parliament would do something like this? If this happened in any other democratic country, especially in the west, this Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar would have had to leave office! How can she be allowed to behave in such a way?

AshRao

• Email
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2017, 06:03:55 PM »
I was a bit shocked that she could act in this way, that I didn't realise that she was actually a proponent of the Rangzen camp, rather than the official Tibetan leadership's stance of Umaylam. I mean, Umaylam or the middle way approach of meaningful autonomy within China is what His Holiness the Dalai Lama wants, and what the Tibetan leadership are supposed to be following. But this MP, is against His Holiness's policies. No wonder the Tibetans never get anywhere, they are always divided. Even their own government is divided.

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 11:29:49 AM »
MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar is representing the Dalai Lama, representing the Tibetan people, and to the world's eye, she is representing the "holy" Shangrila which is full of happiness, calm and peace, non-anger, non-violence. Instead, the world got what more than what they bargained for. It doesnt matter how the Chinese woman acted, MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar as a Buddha/Chenrezig/Dalai Lama's representative, should react like what Buddha/Chenrezig/Dalai Lama taught, non-violence, forgiving, calm, non-anger, non-hatred, instead, MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar reacted the opposite to the "enemy", she retaliated, fought back, cat-fight, got violent, screamed...the true colors of CTA is out, they are not what you project them to be, so STOP SUPPORTING CTA, STOP GIVING MONEY TO CTA, STOP SYMPATHZING WITH THEM, CTA ARE HYPOCRITES.

dsnowlion

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 10:55:38 PM »
MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar is representing the Dalai Lama, representing the Tibetan people, and to the world's eye, she is representing the "holy" Shangrila which is full of happiness, calm and peace, non-anger, non-violence. Instead, the world got what more than what they bargained for. It doesnt matter how the Chinese woman acted, MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar as a Buddha/Chenrezig/Dalai Lama's representative, should react like what Buddha/Chenrezig/Dalai Lama taught, non-violence, forgiving, calm, non-anger, non-hatred, instead, MP Lhagyari Namgyal Dolkar reacted the opposite to the "enemy", she retaliated, fought back, cat-fight, got violent, screamed...the true colors of CTA is out, they are not what you project them to be, so STOP SUPPORTING CTA, STOP GIVING MONEY TO CTA, STOP SYMPATHZING WITH THEM, CTA ARE HYPOCRITES.

That is right, the world see Tibetan as people who are supposed to be spiritual, kind and gentle, instead, what do you get? Cat fight with a student of the Dalai Lama (sigh). Great MP, how very NOT professional and backward. Sad that Tibetans even go around circulating this video... what an embarrassment and they want Tibet back in their hands? They'll probably lose it again!