Author Topic: The Dalai Lama’s Disappointments  (Read 4433 times)

grandmapele

The Dalai Lama’s Disappointments
« on: October 11, 2016, 07:22:58 AM »
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/the-dalai-lamas-disappointments/

Is this signaling the winds of change? Where it can be seen that the Dalai Lama is disappointed with his cabinet. Where the signs that the cabinet are misusing the Dalai Lama's is mentioned by the Dalai Lama himself. Will he put his foot down once and for all?

SabS

Re: The Dalai Lama’s Disappointments
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:12:08 PM »
Ah as I read the translation of the Dalai Lama's disappointment, in answer to your question, I think that initially the effect of the Dalai Lama's words will affect them to toe the line but as the Dalai Lama mentioned all these disappointments had happened many times and his words were not heeded. So I think as time passes, the old habits will be back and greed/pride will still be strong. This simply shows how they view the Dalai Lama and the lack of respect they have for him. It is quite obvious he is only their spiritual leader of convenience. As such they are lacking the Dharma in their governance and lead their people away from real spirituality. The Dalai Lama being the Buddha of Compassion, will he really come down hard on them or just give up as he indicated. However I really do hope that they will create the cause for the Dalai Lama to remain and to take heed of his enlightened advices.

DharmaDefender

Re: The Dalai Lama’s Disappointments
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 02:24:39 PM »
Like the article says, whether the transcript is real or not, someone wouldve heard something to this effect from the Dalai Lama and then thought to put together something like this. Otherwise how would they know to bring up those specific incidents?

Sorry I know this wont make me very popular here but I cant help but feel sorry for the bloke. Anyone facing that much lack of cooperation from his people must be having a really frustrating time of it. Absolutely no one from the very highest levels of government to the most common person on the street are showing any form of cooperation. What does that do to someone over months and years? His Holiness is in his 80s, I think its about the time he gets a break.