Author Topic: Fake American Domo Geshe Rinpoche exposed.  (Read 9994 times)

Harold Musetescu

Fake American Domo Geshe Rinpoche exposed.
« on: July 12, 2016, 10:30:15 PM »
There is a new website that has exposed an American woman who claims to be Domo Geshe Rinpoche.
Please go to www.domogeshetruth.com.

SabS

Re: Fake American Domo Geshe Rinpoche exposed.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
Hmmm...there are many mystical aspects in Tibetan Buddhism but I have not heard of this claim of Tara Wangchuk. Since I have not the attainments to say much but logically, if Tara has that ability then surely Domo Geshe Rinpoche would have stepped forward to support her claims. Another is that genuinely attained Gurus are too humble to make claims of their own attainments. It would interesting to see other's comments here and I look forward to learning more.

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 09:07:22 PM »
Well, for one I thought that attained lamas do not forget what they have learnt but rather add on their new experiences and education onto what they already knew. That's why the recognition of real tulkus are very important as well as the training for the tulkus to 'remember' previous attainments. So the 'forgetting Tibetan language' part puzzles me tremendously.

Secondly, I thought attained lamas of the Gelug tradition are very humble beings and will not make claims to the public about their attainments. They shy away from any claims at all. Normally, it is the other high lamas who will inform the public about such attainments or the return of a tulku ready to teach.

Not sure what this Tara Wangchuk or Ani Ngawang Chödon is about, but her story don't sound quite right to me.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 10:34:07 PM »
She is simply a con artist and another cult leader. Breaking all the rules for ordaining monks and nuns. Sell her false title for money around the world. Creating negative karma by causing seekers of the dharma to follow her down a rabbit hole of lies. Destroying the lives of the men and women who have left their families, their wives,husbands, children, parents, bothers and sister to follower this con artist. The man who created that website lost over ten years of his life to this demoness.

grandmapele

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 08:13:22 PM »
Surely the person who lost 10 years of his life has learnt a lesson and is the better for it if he can let go of his anger. He has gained wisdom. If he but takes it from there, he may yet quantum leap into the next level of realizations.

After all, if he did not have the karma to follow this Tara Wangchuk or be conned, it would not have happened?! At least now he has exhausted that particular karma. May he gain realizations and work to benefit many others.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 08:39:59 PM »
What about those who have remained under this demoness's spell?
What about those who have left and their lives are now in shambles?
What about those who have left and turned their backs on the teaching of the Buddha?
There will be  no ,"And they lived happily ever after" in their stories.
These are but victims of another Buddhist cult leader and the shattered lives they create.
Tara Wangchuk is evil and all she creates is "BLACK KARMA" for herself and those she touches.

Recite  the  mantra for Namkra Barzin the dharmapala of Domo Geshe Rinpoche to destroy this evil woman.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 04:55:37 AM »
harold, did you really just write this?

"Recite  the  mantra for Namkra Barzin the dharmapala of Domo Geshe Rinpoche to destroy this evil woman."

You need to check yourself, and be more skillful with how you word things. So tell us, what exatly do you mean by that? If you're going to speak about destroying people using Buddhist mantras, then you either need to explain yourself, or shut your mouth and exit this site. Thank you.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 08:24:31 AM »
To Chokyi Dorje

You will find on this website two articles on Namkar Barzin

The first article is titled "Great Ministers of Dorje Shugden". Go to the section Namka Bardzin and you will read the following, "Namka Bardzin is a Tsem spirit....He is shown....brandishing a sword in his right hand and holding a skull cup FILLED WITH THE ENEMIES BLOOD in his left.....Then, he (Domo Geshe Rinpoche) installed him also as the PROTECTOR of Tromo and Dungkar Monastery."

The second article is titled "Invocation to Lord Namkar Barzin" You will read the following, "PROTECT those without help and assistance....I invoke you and request you to be the PROTECTOR of this region and keep a close eye on those who may be the object of CRIME....use your QUICK POWERFUL ACTIONS and show immediate PROTECTION that is ongoing....Great Mongol Geshe whose mysticial POWERS have been proven, who is known o be swift and EXTREMELY FIERCE.....".

A dharma PROTECTOR, PROTECTS YOU AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES and that also includes DESTROYING THEM IF THEY MUST. Tara Wangchuk is a DEMONESS WHO DESTROYS THE DHARMA AND IT FOLLOWERS. What does a Dharma PROTECTOR DO WITH A DEMONESS, INVITE HER FOR COOKIES AND TEA?????

psylotripitaka

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 04:17:23 PM »
Yes yes. What do YOU mean by "destroy"?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 05:52:31 PM »
To Chokyi Vajra;

The following is from "Praise to Yaksha Kache Marpo - The Doctrine's Watchman" which was composed by His Holiness the 5th Dalai Lama".

".....Three eyes blazing the Sun and Moon, WATCHING ENEMIES, Emanating messengers,TAKING THE LIFE OF FALSE GUIDES.....TYING ENEMIES WITH A LASSO, PIERCING THEIR HEARTS WITH A LANCE....".

What does the 5th Dalai Lama mean by INVOKING the words, "TAKING THE LIFE OF FALSE GUIDES AND TYING ENEMIES WITH A LASSO, PIERCING THEIR HEARTS WITH A LANCE"?

What was H.H. the 5th Dalai Lama doing by using the phrase "PRAISING?

Is he really "PRAISING" Kache Marpo for this type of WRATHFUL ACTIVITY?

What is the difference between a peaceful mantra and a WRATHFUL mantra?

What is the difference between a peaceful dharmapala's emanation and his WRATHFUL EMANATION?

grandmapele

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 08:02:24 PM »
Maybe, it is just to send this Tara Wangchuk to Dharmadhatu? Not as in "kill'? If I remember correctly, Sengdongma's prayers says  to send the evil to Dharmadhatu.

But, I'm not a very bright person and am still learning and always thought that the Buddha does not advocate killing in any way, but rather to send the consciousness or mind to another realm where it can do no more harm but to be able to transform to learn the dharma.

Is to be interpreted as killing this particular harmful form so that the mind can be freed for the journey? Hopefully, one day I can ask that question of a high lama.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »
To grandmapele

"DESTROY" also means to "RUIN" like in the phrase "I'm going to destroy(RUIN) you and your business".  To ruin Tara Wangchuk, to destroy or ruin her fake LAMA business, to destroy or ruin her relationship with her students. "DESTROY" has many different means to many different mind sets.

So we can invoke Domo Geshe Rinpoche's personal protector "Namkar Barzin" to destroy or ruin Tara Wangchuk.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 09:08:26 PM »
1. Who is her root Guru?
2. Does she or is she part of an unbroken lineage?
3. Which high Lama has recognized her?
4. What empowerments has she received and from whom?

The answer to these questions would clarify the issue.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 11:41:41 PM »
To Ringo Star

Go to www.domogeshetruth.com and read about all about her. They will answer all your questions. But a few simple answers are 1) N has recognized her as Domo Geshe Rinpoche. 2) Tara Wangchuk is impersonating her deceased ROOT GURU. 3) Your other two questions are do not matter. She is a con artist and cult leader who is pretended that Domo Geshe Rinpoche transferred his mind into her mind. Just check out the website for all your answers.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 08:50:22 AM »
I would not spend too much time, on sharing about this expose website, think we have a bigger and pressing issue of clearing Gelug Lamas names and Dorje Shudgen as well.
http://www.dorjeshugden.org/practice/kawang-confessional-prayers-to-dorje-shugden

Right now there are still no Human Rights agencies around the who acknowledge that the Dorje Shudgen issue, is a human rights issue, but they would do it for LGBT issues. LGBT issue unless one is in extreme countries there are no killing or physical harm, just discrimination and it is a real HUMANRIGHTS like in the US.

I do think the people who are harmed by this fake teacher, also have the karma to be harmed in a way,by the fake Domo Geshe, this Domo Geshe is just a conduit for that to happen. i would not go down the dharma police road, I don't have the authority or know how anyways. If she is really fake, KARMA will 'punish' her, so i think.