Author Topic: Abuse of karma mudra  (Read 9087 times)

Ratna Shugden

• Email
Abuse of karma mudra
« on: February 23, 2016, 10:15:50 AM »
To perceive, from the perspection of the buddhadharma, that women can attain Enlightenment like men is right. However, to exploit this to create a perception through propaganda & spiritual powers, that women are spiritually more inclined than men, to pave the way for sexual misconduct, indulgence & abuse, with the practice of karma mudra as an excuse, is wrong.

psylotripitaka

Re: Abuse of karma mudra
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 10:08:17 PM »
Please clarify with examples or tell us the basis from where your comments have arisen

Matibhadra

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 07:37:32 PM »
Suggesting that the idea that women are more spiritually inclined than men “paves the way for sexual misconduct, indulgence, and abuse”, as the original poster does, just shows their Jewish-Christian-Muslim woman-hating inclination, reproached by the sacred Tantras.

Ratna Shugden

• Email

psylotripitaka

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 01:45:03 AM »
RS,

Thanks for the link. I love that its an article posted in the arts-entertainment section! How unfortunate that people go through such things, then bring Dharma into disrepute by publishing their misunderstandings and poor decisions. Reminds me of the Kadampa "Survivors". Not to dismiss the traumatic experience people have or that people in powerful positions should be irresponsible or abusive, but people sure do have a hard time taking responsibility for their own decisions and their psychological reaction to circumstances. Mind you, we're talking about adults here, not five year olds who don't know any better!

Based on the quotes from the woman referred to in the article, she does not understand highest yoga tantra or have the qualifications to engage in karma mudra practice, and that should have been pretty obvious from the get go, yet she decided to say "yes" and she decided to stay in it, then blames others for the consequences. Like, if someone threatens your life for instance, the common sense thing to do is move away; if someone says they want to practice karma mudra with us, the common sense thing to do is assess if we are qualified and make an informed decision.

Highest Yoga Tantra has nothing to do with ordinary sex, so unless people have the qualifications, they should not be trying to practice HYT during their sexual activity. If we examine our situation honestly and carefully, we will acknowledge what is really going on in our mind, and if we have not prepared well, we simply find that our real conceptions of the situation are deeply entrenched in ordinariness, conceiving ourself and the partner to be ordinary, inherently existent, separate from our mind, the source of our happiness, that our environment is really just our room or shower or whatever, and our bodies are just ordinary sexy human bodies, we have uncontrolled lust for the tactile sensations of what we really conceive as ordinary sexual activity, and our true hearts desire is far from renunciation or tantric bodhichitta, and since our minds are very coarse and genuinely longing for release, our energies and elements take the coarse route of the normal biological process of propagating the species. That has absolutely nothing to do with Highest Yoga Tantra, so we should not involve Highest Yoga Tantra practices with that process.

Forget about whether or not we have achieved isolated speech, isolated body, or completed gross and subtle generation stage, if we do not have enough experience of emptiness we will not be able to even change the basis of imputation of 'I' to the pure aggregates of a Buddha to a degree we actually believe it, and without bodhichitta and renunciation, we're just acting from a foundation in worldly concern. Therefore, people need to become preoccupied with generating the proper foundations rather than with having consorts, and by understanding what the foundations are, such adults should be able to make a lightning quick decision about whether or not they're qualified if someone asks them to have "tantric sex".

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 07:39:18 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/i-was-a-tantric-sex-slave-1069859.html

If you check at the bottom of the article, you'll see that it is just money-making, book-selling propaganda. Anyway, Western systematic defamation of Eastern religions is nothing new. It is meant to cover pedophile priests and organ-trafficking rabbis.

Now your revulsion for women's superiority as taught in the holy Tantras, and as opposed to Abrahamic (Jewish-Christian-Islamic) patriarchism, just shows where lie your sympathies -- and why you so easily give in to cheap bookselling propaganda.

Ratna Shugden

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 02:31:27 AM »
To abuse means to do something wrong.
I'm saying that right practice of karmamudra wrong.
I'm not saying women are inferior to men spiritually.
I'm not saying women is wrong to & can't practice karmamudra, just don't do it due to exploitation.
I'm warning women in this forum to protect themselves from sexual exploitations which wrong.
Warning people about a danger is not wrong.

Matibhadra

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 05:13:52 PM »
I'm saying that right practice of karmamudra wrong.

Sounds like a Freudian lapse. According to you extorting is wrong?

I'm warning women in this forum to protect themselves from sexual exploitations which wrong.
Warning people about a danger is not wrong.

Every extorter claims to be “warning”.