Author Topic: Tsem Rinpoche's Pleas and Appeals to The Dalai Lama  (Read 13907 times)

TARA

Tsem Rinpoche's Pleas and Appeals to The Dalai Lama
« on: July 06, 2015, 12:48:06 AM »
Tsem Rinpoche adopts a middle way approach to the ban and asks for dialogue with the Dalai Lama to resolve the conflict.  This is a peaceful way without hurting anyone and is in accord to what the Dalai Lama is advocating around the globe. 

We all know Mahatma Gandhi as the man who led his country to freedom peacefully without blood shed and Nelson Mandela the anti-apartheid revolutionary leader who gained racial reconciliation through peaceful method.  This is also the way to go for Shugden conflict.  Hence, I hope to see Tsem Rinpoche leading the way for Shugden reconciliation with the Dalai Lama and ending the Shugden ban.

The ban certainly has to end now.  The reputation of Buddhism as a peaceful religion must be preserved and the oppressed Shugden community who have suffered greatly for 19 years now must once again unite with the Dalai Lama.

Here is the link to all Tsem Rinpoche's pleas and appeals to the Dalai Lama: 

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/my-pleas-to-his-holiness-dalai-lama.html

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/inspiration-worthy-words/appeal-to-h-h-the-dalai-lama.html

45.jpg

TARA

Re: Tsem Rinpoche's Pleas and Appeals to The Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:28:18 AM »

TARA

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 02:41:32 AM »

psylotripitaka

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 06:13:43 AM »
This new signage campaign is great. However, even if the DL sees these pleas, he has shown over and over for many many years that regardless of the form a communication may take, he simply doesn't give a shit, because dialogue or changing his stance does not serve the political agenda that is now very deeply entrenched. If the "Buddha of Compassion" can see horrendous actions being taken against his own people, then sit laughing while he says it is coming directly from him and he does nothing to stop it but rather praises people for carrying out his agenda, you think a little sign speaking sweetly is gonna change his mind and agenda?

Not likely. If compassion was actually his agenda, he wouldn't have started the persecution to begin with. But, I applaud the effort to appeal to his Buddhaseed. Its the karma of protecting the Three Jewels that is the essence irregardless of a change in the actual ban, so I applaud Tsem Rinpoche's contribution to the protest.

kelly

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 07:36:10 AM »
Thank you Tsem Rinpoche for the appeals to His Holiness, I fully agree with what Tara said buddhism is a peaceful religion but with the ban it has create a lot of havoc to practitioner and all these protest that happen in the world is a very negative impact to the world so is time to stop all these protest and violence against the DS practitioner.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 09:13:01 AM »
I applaud HE Tsem Rinpoche for His pleas and appeals to the Dalai Lama to lift the Ban on Dorje Shugden.  Would the Dalai Lama be moved to compassion?  What is important is the sincerity of HE Tsem Rinpoche and the clear manner He has expressed His point of view.

No efforts should be spared to support all these great Lamas in their efforts to benefit others with clear and truthful explanations of the propitiation of the Great Dharmapala.

angelica

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 03:27:17 PM »
Thank you Tsem Rinpoche for your courage to announce to the public that you practice DS and also the new signage campaign to appeals to the Dalai Lama. Dalai Lama, please do not ignore the pleas and appeals. The world is watching and Shugdenpas are waiting. The ban has to be lifted to end the suffering of innocent people.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015, 05:19:20 PM »
I think it is good to reinvent new ways to bring out the message of the ban to the world. We have to keep trying various methods to let more and more of the people in the world to know about the Dorje Shugden ban.

We will never know what can happen. What I know is that, if we keep the pressure we may have a better chance at hacking away at this ban. And Tsem Rinpoche's way is the middle way, not to hurl abuses or call the Dalai Lama names but lets get together and resolve this long running issue.

Please the talks by Tsem Rinpoche and students, tell us we there is another approach to the Dorje Shudgen issue with logic and reasoning.

@Chokyi Dorje  The Dalai Lama is no fool, he has done things that is in contradiction to the ban, like allowing Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 05:20:12 PM »
Plus the talks by Tsem Rinpoche and students, tell us we there is another approach to the Dorje Shudgen issue with logic and reasoning.

Sorry Typo.

grandmapele

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 01:18:27 PM »
At this moment in time. whether this new middle way approach will work or not remains to be seen. But, at least it is a fresh new approach. Anyone else have anymore ideas? Even if the Dalai Lama does not respond, it may have set some of his followers thinking on the true nature of the Dharma.

vajrastorm

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »
Tsem Rinpoche has consistently employed the Middle Way approach to the ban. He has chosen rightly to abide by the instructions of his root guru in keeping with his practice of Shugden, given to him by his Root Guru, Zong Rinpoche. Following the instructions of one’s Guru is a hallmark of devotion to one’s spiritual Guide, a basic tenet of Tibetan Buddhism.  In this way, he ensures that he has not broken his commitments to his Guru and his samaya with his Guru is clean. At the same time he has shown nothing but respect towards the Dalai Lama and non-Shugden Lamas and practitioners.

Consistent with this middle way approach is this appeal and strong plea by him to H H Dalai Lama that he allows peaceful dialogue between the 2 parties , to end the conflict. His is the firm voice that speaks out on behalf of Shugden practitioners who have been persecuted and discriminated against, and often violently abused for 19 years since the day the ban was imposed. Please go to this link and find out more   
 http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/who-is-dorje-shugden-to-me.html

Peace, the middle way, is the only way forward that makes sense.

eyesoftara

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2015, 01:07:57 AM »
At this moment in time. whether this new middle way approach will work or not remains to be seen. But, at least it is a fresh new approach. Anyone else have anymore ideas? Even if the Dalai Lama does not respond, it may have set some of his followers thinking on the true nature of the Dharma.

I agree insofar as anew approach is needed and this videos by Tsem Rinpoche will send people thinking. I on the other hand think the middle way is the only way as I do not support being negative about the Dalai Lama for the simple reason that He is also respected by many. In that, Tsem Rinpoche has hit the perfect note. We must respect All.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2015, 07:26:48 AM »
I knew that the first time I read about Tsem Rinpoche on here I knew he would and could be a big player in the lifting of this ban because by the looks of it, he has his priorities right and he looks at Buddhism the right way as he seeks the middle path like how Lord Buddha found when he gained enlightenment. This is the peaceful way and the right way to approach things when you have a disagreement in Buddhism and in life too. You just say why you do not like or agree with something and don't practice that way. There is no need to insult, hurt or cause trouble to the other side especially to a lama or other Rinpoche. That is not a Buddhist way. Things should be civilized and peaceful like how Martin Luthor King Jr had his silent protest that was civilized and mature. That is the right way. Peaceful. Tsem Rinpoche has the right way and we should all listen and help him to help them in Tibet and stop this harm total madness of no tolerance of different belief which is in our rights by the way. So let it stop soon. Lift the ban!

Shugdener

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 01:59:02 PM »
It is really wnderful to know that H.E Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has chosen to neither side with Pro Dalai Lama people or Pro Dorje Shugden people.

It is good to know that H.E Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has chosen to take the middle way and to respect both the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden.

It sure isn't easy to choose the middle way as there aren't that many people who want to support both the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden at the same time other than his students and followers.

H.E Tsem Tulku  Rinpoche is a very creative Lama with creative ideas and looking at the link attached, the idea of getting his students to hold plague cards and to pose for photos to peacefully appeal to the Dalai Lama for a peaceful situation.

A peaceful appeal  like this is indeed a better way to appeal to the Dalai Lama rather than violently protests.

grandmapele

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 02:25:16 PM »
It sure isn't easy to choose the middle way as there aren't that many people who want to support both the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden at the same time other than his students and followers. - Shugdener

Yes, Shugdener, it is not easy. It is easier to take sides and shout profanity at the other side. Taking the middle way requires patience and an understanding of the real dharma. It also draws out the ugly side of people who like to take sides, so you get both sides calling you names. Tsem Rinpoche walks the talk and is the real McCoy, drawing gunfire to him and trying to resolve the issue and get the ban lifted. Lucky are his followers and students.