Author Topic: Gyenze (Ratna Shugden) resources  (Read 3440 times)

kris

Re: Gyenze (Ratna Shugden) resources
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 06:40:30 AM »
Wow! There are a lot of details in the article. It is like the "one-stop information centre" with all the necessary information to start the practice, including the prayer text, the commentary, high definition image of Gyenze (in case practitioners do not have access to Gyenze statue), altar setup (with explanation), visualization, etc.

If we lacks the resources (e.g. financial etc) required to do Dharma practice, we can start doing this practice after reading article and print out the necessary prayer text and image. IMHO, I think this is very beneficial to people who are far away from Dharma centres and wish to start their practice because it has everything needed for beginners to start.

Thank you for putting up this detail article!

Q

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 09:11:11 PM »
Thank you for sharing! Wow, this is truly incredible! I'm pleasantly surprised to find out that HE Tsem Tulku is sharing so much about Dorje Shugden these days. I am glad that he is sharing these practices with everyone. So much details in it... Tsem tulku must have put a lot of effort to write all of this down. How compassionate

lotus1

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 09:00:36 AM »
Wow, thank you Chokyi Dorje for sharing this detailed teaching and practice of Gyenze. It is a A to Z explanation on Gyenze and we can just start our practice to have more resources, life, merits in our spiritual journey.   
Yes, agreed with Q that HE Tsem Tulku must have put a lot of effort to write it down. I also noticed that he has quite a lot of articles related to Dorje Shugden. It is great to see more lamas are giving teachings to spread Dorje Shugden practice. May he live long and turn the wheel of Dharma. 

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 02:37:47 PM »
All I can say is thank you so very much HE Tsem Rinpoche and may you live long to turn the Wheel of Dharma to the whole wide world.

May the Dharma grow in all 10 directions.