Author Topic: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014  (Read 17116 times)

grandmapele

Re: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 04:37:49 PM »

Worldly concerns rears its ugly head even when it comes to such a joyous occasion as the opening of a new center. Just resolve the issue and not let there by anymore harsh words less it leads to more negative karma. We are in samsara practicing Dharma and trying to outrun our negativities with no wish for it to play catch up or overtake. OM MANI PEDME HUM. Let us rejoice for the new center and the blessing by Trijang Rinpoche. Please be mindful, MINDFUL, MINDFUL – anger be gone, harsh words be gone, negatives thoughts be gone. That’s why I am in Dharma. Why are you in Dharma?

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 05:04:10 PM »

I have heard more and more BAD NEWS about DS.Com and their tactics lately. This hijack of my photos and quote lend considerable credence to the claims of shady tactics by the DS.com team. Creating false aliases and authoring fake threat letters, bashing monks and lay English teachers at Shar Ganden. This behavior is dishonest and will only lead to harming our cause. We are much more powerful if we operate from truth. Why does the DS.com team feel this behavior is the "right" way to behave and can possibly help the cause? I can share that Dharmapala said during an invocation that Shar Ganden will be a great success IF the monks hold their samaya. Encouraging lies does not help our cause.  We have elected to avoid discussing the latest scandal the DS.com team is creating so we can focus on the auspicious occasion of Ganden Khachoe Shing's opening. Please do the right thing and abandon the egocentric crap and work together to protect the protectorless.

Dear "Jeff Ryan",

You are making statement after statement after statement without basis then you go on to say: "We are much more powerful if we operate from truth". 

Just what are you trying to say "Jeff"? You do not sound coherent at all.

To me, whoever you are, you have no credibility, period!

dondrup

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 07:27:15 AM »
Thank You TARA for sharing these wonderful pictures and news!  It is truly a happy occasion for all to rejoice in especially with the presence of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche to officiate the Heruka Tsog Offering.

Admidst this joyous occasion, Jeff Ryan has to make all sorts of accusations (without providing any evidence to support his claims) against dorjeshugden.com and TARA!  It is also a case of not using appropriate channels and observing proper forum etiquettes such as respect for others.  Beware of creating negative speech karmas! If there was any issue concerning Shar Ganden Monastery, it is the prerogative of Shar Ganden Monastery Administrators to bring up the matters concerned with the Admin of dorjeshugden.com. 

happysun

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 01:52:30 PM »
The pictures posted by Tara in the forum is beautiful and warm. I am rejoice for another new monastery build up to spread Lord Buddha's teaching and spread Dorje Shugden's practice too. I also rejoice who can meet His Holiness Trijiang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Sing, my feeling is they are the most fortunate group who can meet Trijiang Rinpoche directly. So, I not understand why Jeff Ryan reacted? Why not you, Jeff Ryan rejoice all the hard works done by others? And share openly this great news.

The funny thing is Jeff Ryan, you just because of few copies of pictures thrown your tantrum, it is a bit over I feel. Learning how to share and give is tremendous important. I hope Jeff Ryan can understand what I means. Don't tried to create disharmony, dispute and conflict while the world is so mess up.  :-X :-[ :-\

I think created more good cause is better than negative karma, right Jeff Ryan, do you agree what I said?       

happysun

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2014, 02:37:11 PM »
Mr Jeff Ryan, besides the picture issue. You also said you heard a lot of bad news from about DS.com and you even said hijack "your" pictures is one of the tactics played by them... First, I saw the Ganden Khachoe Shing's opening pictures all over Twitter, FB etc, is it all from you? I curious...?? Second, may I ask you one question, are you Buddhist? If yes, like I mentioned in my previous comment why not you rejoice other peoples hard work and bright result? A Buddhist must behave like a Buddhist!

You heard many bad news about DS.com, however I heard many good news about DS.com, I even heard many peoples praise this website because it is benefit. For example our well known highly attainment Lama Abbot Emeritus of Shar Ganden Monastery, Kensur Rinpoche Jetsun Lobsang Phende had wrote an appreciation letter to thank DS.com have been the monastery and Shugden community all over the world last past six years. What are you contribute to your centre last past six years? My point of you is why not you focus on their good point rather than just talk nonsense? Please stop talk bad towards DS.com if you are not contribute much...don't create conflict because you are too free...do something good for yourself and other please!       

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 08:31:33 AM »
I have been away for the forum for awhile as I have been busy with a project but to come back to read this thread which is full of accusations is quite sad. Jeff Ryan, if Tara had copied and pasted the info from your Facebook,
as Vajratruth says:

I wanted to share my joy with you all with a few photos of today's most auspicious activities... His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche officiating Heruka Tsog Offering in Ganden Khachoe Shing's new Assembly Hall and Dharmapala invocation with many of our lineage Masters.

TARA,

Please verify if you have copied the content of your post from another person.  If yes please credit the owner of the content.

I do notice that some forum participants do copy and paste articles in the forum without giving due credit to the original post. Credit means "acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors". Being Dharma students and practitioners, it is not that we need to give praise to someone or that they require it, but it IS the right thing to do because that person took the time to take the photo, submit it, and write a line or two or a paragraph or a thesis about it. I have always copied the url where i have extracted information from so that due credit is given to the source. Personally i feel that by providing a source, it gives more weight to what is posted. Or that the reader may decide how much weight to give the comment/article by the source.

So please forum participants, it really adds MORE to your posts if you provide the source (e.g. if it's a Facebook post, you can just say "from Shar Gaden's Facebook" so people can go there for more information for example.

That said, i think it's only fair to say that a few participants are NOT a reflection of the website as i assume that Tara and some of the others who have not perhaps respected forum etiquette do not own this website and therefore what they do is not an accurate representation. Dharma Defender who is a moderator, has said that Tara is not a moderator and is a participant so that confirms what i presume.

In any case, this website is supposed to be a place where we have harmony with each other, since there is so much acrimony already in the Dorje Shugden controversy. Whoever Jeff Ryan is or isn't, he is a participant, as is Tara, as are all of us. We all have different points of views - let's try to share constructively. There is much to criticise about every single thing if one wishes to, even Lord Buddha received criticism... but surely it is a choice whether we want to see the positive or the negative. And perhaps it is as good as any an opportunity to introspect.

I must say that personally, I haven't heard any negative news about dorjeshugden.com though i'm pretty much an island to myself so that may explain it. :) I am the eternal optimist and i loved the photos of Ganden Khachoe Shing! Whoever took them, thank you for sharing...  more please!!! :)

Much peace and love to everyone <3
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 10:45:11 AM »
Sad to read here accusation of plagiarism, copying, stealing and what have you not. While it is fair to give credit to the person who wrote the article, who directly took the picture or indirectly obtained it, I would rejoice if anybody used mine to share such meritorious news without giving credit to me. After all, news such as this is for everyone to rejoice.

@TARA: Thank you for sharing and I rejoice!

lotus1

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 02:50:31 PM »
Agreed with WisdomBeing.

I rejoice for those at Ganden Khachoe Shing who attended the event and able to meet with HH Trijang Rinpoche. Thank you Tara for sharing the photo. Next time, please include the source of the photos that you have shared if you have the information.

Dear Jeff,
I thank you if the photos are taken by you. Although you may not want your photo to be shared, I would like to thank you as your photo has made my day, as I am able to see HH Trijang Rinpoche in the photo. 
However, on your accusation on DS.Com and it’s faults, please back up with facts or evident or apologies. Personally, I have been reading articles on DS.COM and do checked with a few valid sources too. So far DS.COM has been very truthful and sincere what have been published.

At this time, all Shugden practitioners should be united, in harmony, sharing information with one another and work together with the intention to lift the ban and for the spread of the teachings of Dorje Shugden.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 07:02:31 AM »
I feel so happy and blessed to read and see images of the opening of a new centre. This new centre would definitely bring much benefit to all who would step into its holy ground. Rejoice that thee is another centre to spread the doctrine of Lama Tsongkhapa.
At the same time, I am also saddened by the fuss kicked up by Jeff Ryan. I hope he can let go of his displeasure with Tara for sharing his photos without giving him the credit. But to go even further with his accusations on this website and the people running it is totally unacceptable. Please do not cause further disharmony among what is left of the Shugden practioners. DS.com is the source of our news and all information pertaining to Dorje Shugden and the practitioners. If you think otherwise, you always have the freedom to not visit it. Please do not create more negative speech here. Thank you for the wonderful pictures with the holy images and the recent image of Trijang Rinpoche.

herukachoo

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 11:14:59 AM »
I don't wish to comment on the problems about picture attribution, but would just like to say that although I personally greatly value dorjeshugden.com's great contribution to the accumulation and preservation of knowledge about Dorje Shugden, I am not alone in finding the anonymity of those behind this website stressful and puzzling. There are many people who are willing to put themselves in the firing line of criticism to stand up for their religious freedom - for example, hundreds of monks in India, and the many ISC protesters - and the failure of dorjeshugden.com's team to join them openly has caused me and many others to feel as if we are being kept waiting for what would surely be substantial and heartening support, perhaps waiting forever. This has unfortunately created an atmosphere of speculation and paranoia which is tragic, seeing as dorjeshugden.com's existence should be an undiluted cause for rejoicing. The only reason I can imagine that you would be so hidden is that you all live in Dharamsala, but I don't think that's the case. Please understand that you have friends out here who would love you to declare yourselves and be celebrated as the heroes that all of us should be if we wish to defeat our delusions and fears.

Rihanna

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 02:01:23 PM »
A piece of good news shared and meant for all Dorje Shugden practitioners to rejoice instead turns into a ugly debate and accusations. Unbelievable. And all over one small issue: plagiarism. How narrow minded. So what if someone plagiarise those few sentences?? It is not like it is a dissertation! If someone plagiarises my work and I found out by chance, I would be so proud. At least someone thinks my writting is worthy to be shared. More so if it is spiritual by nature. Our motivation is to bring and share dharma to as many as possible. Unless it is for personal glorification and praise.

Rihanna

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 02:22:00 PM »

Vajratruth, this person is an assistant of a high Lama? Then I am sure one of the many virtues taught by his Lama is to be magnanimous. Unfortunately he made a mountain out of a molehill. Looks like he has shaken his samaya with his Lama then. To quote him:  I can share that Dharmapala said during an invocation that Shar Ganden will be a great success IF the monks hold their samaya.

I rest my case.

I'm surprised that this alias named TARA took my facebook post verbatim and my photos and claimed them and the quote as their own. I have lived with The Ganden Oracle for Dorje Shugden for the past nine years since we purchased Ganden Khachoe Shing.

I have heard more and more BAD NEWS about DS.Com and their tactics lately. This hijack of my photos and quote lend considerable credence to the claims of shady tactics by the DS.com team. Creating false aliases and authoring fake threat letters, bashing monks and lay English teachers at Shar Ganden. This behavior is dishonest and will only lead to harming our cause. We are much more powerful if we operate from truth. Why does the DS.com team feel this behavior is the "right" way to behave and can possibly help the cause? I can share that Dharmapala said during an invocation that Shar Ganden will be a great success IF the monks hold their samaya. Encouraging lies does not help our cause.  We have elected to avoid discussing the latest scandal the DS.com team is creating so we can focus on the auspicious occasion of Ganden Khachoe Shing's opening. Please do the right thing and abandon the egocentric crap and work together to protect the protectorless.

Jeff Ryan is supposed to be an assistant to a very high, well respected and beloved lama. Jeff Ryan has copied this post on Facebook and stated that he expects DS.Com to take it down as it incriminates this site. It doesn't at all and I have no hesitation in preserving this incendiary post charged with self centredness. Let it be an example to all as to how one should NOT represent one's lama, create even more chaos and division amongst Dorje Shugden practitioners and all this while claim to work for the good of the Protector.

With post bearing false witness like Jeff Ryan's, the CTA can rest easy. Elsewhere Jeff justifies his actions by saying on FB, "The forum website is named rattle that cage for a good reason. The cage has been rattled and hopefully everyone will start working together harmoniously" and in that the self-righteousness rears its ugly head again. How crass  it is to suggest that an abominable act can be Trungpa-esque in its crazy wisdom. It's just crazy. Equally pathetic is how a couple of people have been cheering such baseless accusations on.

Rihanna

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »

Dear "Jeff Ryan",

You are making statement after statement after statement without basis then you go on to say: "We are much more powerful if we operate from truth". 

Just what are you trying to say "Jeff"? You do not sound coherent at all.

To me, whoever you are, you have no credibility, period!

[This is the result of writting out of anger or jealousy or a narrow mind. Hence the result: No basis, just empty sweeping statements and accusations.  If it was otherwise, and he operated from a good motivation, he would be contributing materials for ds.com to publish here so that more can rejoice in all the updates. ]

DharmaSpace

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 06:53:50 PM »
It is quite silly to want to claim pictures of dharma events or dharma practitioners are being owned b y this or that individual.

The more we share out the more benefit we get from that act of generosity. the more benefit or merit created the faster the ban will be brought down.

TARA

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 10:35:19 PM »
Dear friends, there are many exciting and happy news, pictures and video on DS.Com on this link if you care to visit :

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/gaden-khachoe-shing-usa/

These pictures are really empowering and means alot for many Shugden Buddhists who suffered oppression from CTA. There are many reasons we must share this auspicious event.  One of the reasons we see many Shugden Lamas coming from all over the world, gathering to celebrate and bless the new opening of Gaden Khachoe Shing signifies the beginning to the end of the unsubstantiated and illogical ban.