Author Topic: Appreciation Letters:)  (Read 17695 times)

Blueupali

• Email
Appreciation Letters:)
« on: October 02, 2014, 03:31:41 AM »
I am rejoicing so much that Shar Gaden monestary is writing in appreciation of DS.com; that is really saying a lot about this website, I think.
  I too find this website quite helpful; I was put off at first by the "Dorje Shugden and Dalai Lama" (the latter part) but I have found quite a lot of very helpful information on this site.
  Also, I check this site, along with new sites like NPR-- in fact I generally check this first to find out what is happening of importance in the world and the Buddhist/DS Buddhist world in particular.  It has been very helpful many times, especially with historical information, as I did not start off Kadampa but rather Kagyupa and did not know who (this seems ridiculous now) Venerable Trijang Rinpoche was at first, what the history of the practice was etc... I did the practice already, and already relied on Dorje Shugden--- but these Ganden histories were (and really still are) somewhat confusing, partly because I do not speak Tibetan.
  So thank you very much for having so many helpful links and articles.

vajrastorm

Re: Appreciation Letters:)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »
Three cheers to DS.Com for receiving appreciation letters from a great Shugden Monastery, like Shar Gaden Monastery! I rejoice! Thank you for your untiring efforts to educate  all on the history, lineage and practice of the great supramundane Dharma Protector,Dorje Shugden, as well as on the upholders of the teachings, the great Lamas. Thank you for the vast store of information you have supplied on Shugden, as well as information and updates relating to the ban and controversy of Shugden practice. You have unwaveringly given information and raised awareness in an unbiassed manner, only wanting the truth to be known and to be told.   

Thank you!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 05:49:43 PM »
It was the writings of this website that persuaded the parents of Domo Geshe to allow Domo Geshe to join Shar Gaden, to be able to host the mind incarnation of a high lama is so beneficial for sentient beings. Domo Geshe did so much to benefit sentient beings, and to have him being guided correctly by the monks and teachers of Shar Gaden gives us great hope for the future of Lama Tsongkhapa's tradition.

This website has managed to subdue some of CTA's goons from being overly violent as they know they are being watched all the time. Who knows one day when Tibetan people wake up to reality and decide to take CTA to court for deceiving their people and breaching human rights then this website will come in handy.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 08:54:21 PM »
Endorsements have just come in from the abbott of Shar Gaden himself go read it here

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/appreciation-letters/

A significant milestone for www.dorjeshugden.com ~ hip hip hooray

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 06:34:14 AM »
I am so delighted that the abbot of the Shar Gaden monastery is praising this site.  I have relied on this site for news with the Shugden world, and at first, I wasn't sure it was such a good source--- because how would I really know.  But I kept checking it and I have learned a lot and connected to a lot of practices, like chanting from Gangchen Rinpcohe and the current Trijang Rinpoche; I did not understand this Ganden stuff very much at first (I am still learning).... so this site is really helpful in getting news and piecing the puzzle together for me.

lotus1

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »
Rejoice to hear that DorjeShugden.com received appreciation and acknowledgement letter from the abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery.

DorjeShugden.com is also my main source of information that I can get to know more about this precious practice, the lineage, the high lamas as well as what is happening around the world on this ban.  If not because of this website, I would not have started my practice of Dorje Shugden and help me so much in my spiritual journey.

I pray that DorjeShugden.com have all the resources you need to spread the teaching and the protector lineage. May the ban be lifted and the precious Tsongkhapa teaching spread far and wide.

kris

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 08:42:26 AM »
During this turbulent time, the first and current Abbot of Shar Gaden took up the challenge and lead the life of the 800 monks in Shar Gaden. It is not an easy task, as He put himself on the front line. He hold his practice firmly and sacrifice for all the Dorje Shugden practitioners around the world.

Therefore, receiving an endorsement from this great selfless Abbot IS A BIG DEAL, and I rejoice the DorjesShugden.com for all the hardwork. I am sure they will continue to support Dorje Shugden practitioners around the world by providing facts, teachings, debates, prayers, etc.

At the same time, I pray for the long life of Abbot for doing such a great job in holding everything together.

dondrup

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 07:22:36 AM »
For many years, dorjeshugden.com has benefited so many and developed into the definitive website that provides the most comprehensive information about Dorje Shugden.  Everything we need to know about Dorje Shugden and news about Dorje Shugden are available here.  Dorjeshugden.com's effort has not gone unnoticed, Shar Gaden Monastery and the abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery’s Kensur Rinpoche Jetsun Lobsang Phende have given their formal endorsements and approvals of dorjeshugden.com's effort.

Congratulations to dorjeshugden.com!  Keep up the good work!

Midakpa

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 08:33:48 AM »
May Kensur Rinpoche Jetsun Lobsang Phende enjoy long life and good health. It is great to know that the work of DS.com is appreciated. The letters are self-explanatory. I, for one, have benefited a lot from the wealth of knowledge provided by this website on Buddhism, Buddhist masters and Protector practices. The news are always up-to-date. People are grateful for the efforts made to create a website that is a great source of Buddhist knowledge, and the sincere wish for all to live in peace and harmony, free from religious discrimination. It is time for the ban on Dorje Shugden's practice to be removed because we all want to have peace, happiness and the freedom of worship.

pgdharma

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 03:27:25 PM »
Rejoice for such good news! To receive the endorsement from Shar Gaden is something to rejoice about. :)

This website is a platform for people to receive updates, it provides correct information and facts for those who want to know the truth of Dorje Shugden. I thank the team of DS.com for their hard work and devotion and for supporting the sangha who practice Dorje Shugden.

Keep up the good work and let’s all work together to bring the ban down!!!!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »
Well thats a nice thing to say Blueupali. Yes the website has been such a help to a great many practitioners as a wealth of information about the tradition and the practitioners and lamas. It is nice that Shar Gaden writes in appreciation and support of DS.com. Its nice that people can write in celebration of something rather than give in to their destructive, jealousy-fueled egocentric tendencies all of the time. Talk about real practitioners. And given its on monastic letterhead, Im sure the letter went through all of the proper channels before it was published since it represents the full force of the monastery. And of course Kensur Rinpoches letter too  ;)

I am rejoicing so much that Shar Gaden monestary is writing in appreciation of DS.com; that is really saying a lot about this website, I think.
  I too find this website quite helpful; I was put off at first by the "Dorje Shugden and Dalai Lama" (the latter part) but I have found quite a lot of very helpful information on this site.
  Also, I check this site, along with new sites like NPR-- in fact I generally check this first to find out what is happening of importance in the world and the Buddhist/DS Buddhist world in particular.  It has been very helpful many times, especially with historical information, as I did not start off Kadampa but rather Kagyupa and did not know who (this seems ridiculous now) Venerable Trijang Rinpoche was at first, what the history of the practice was etc... I did the practice already, and already relied on Dorje Shugden--- but these Ganden histories were (and really still are) somewhat confusing, partly because I do not speak Tibetan.
  So thank you very much for having so many helpful links and articles.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 10:25:24 AM »
Very good that this website has the endorsement from Shar Gaden Monastery. It shows the credibility of this website and its sources.. I have watch this website grown over the past 4 years. It has really grown so many folds from the day I was introduced to this site. I know that many are relying on this website for this information as we can see from the increase in the comments and also Facebook traffic (Likes).

As months goes by, this website will be more and more important for our freedom and growth of our practice.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »
Dear Administration,

I just read the earlier article on this forum on "His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014" and the comment made by Jeff Ryans.

I would like to let the administration know that you are doing a great job with this website. This website have given hope to those who lost hope. And it has given light to the times when it was dark. This website has made myself stronger in my practice and also faith in Shugden over the years. And I know I am not the only one.  It has become a reference point for anything related to Shugden.

Do continue this good work regardless of whatever others might say. Out of 10 people, 2 or 3 will not agree but there are 7 to 8 which will always be appreciative of what the website have provided over the years.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »
I have always been of the opinion that if you think you can do better, please do! The more powerful DS websites, the better. Why criticise and join in the negative chatter when you do nowt about providing another beneficial resource on Dorje Shugden? Give people alternatives, otherwise why bring it up at all? Devotion isnt shown by putting other people down, destroying their work, belittling their efforts and criticising them.

Its all just hot air shugdenpromoter and I suggest you ignore them as I have.

Dear Administration,

I just read the earlier article on this forum on "His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014" and the comment made by Jeff Ryans.

I would like to let the administration know that you are doing a great job with this website. This website have given hope to those who lost hope. And it has given light to the times when it was dark. This website has made myself stronger in my practice and also faith in Shugden over the years. And I know I am not the only one.  It has become a reference point for anything related to Shugden.

Do continue this good work regardless of whatever others might say. Out of 10 people, 2 or 3 will not agree but there are 7 to 8 which will always be appreciative of what the website have provided over the years.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 04:43:24 PM »
Dear Administration,

It is almost 3 years now since i found this website and i've been following all the news and informative article about Dorje Shugden and all the latest news regarding the politics and the updates particularly in regards to Dorje Shugden practitioners, not only i find all these articles are very educational but it is also served as a very powerful tool for us to learn and understand the real reason and truth behind the ban. I am truly rejoice that finally with all this hard work, finally dorjesshugden.com are recognised by one of the main monastery which always been practising Dorje Shugden since the ban was imposed.

Thank you for the hard work.