Author Topic: Focus on oneness, not differences: Dalai Lama  (Read 8473 times)

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: Focus on oneness, not differences: Dalai Lama
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 02:13:23 PM »
Well, I am not the only one confused by the speeches made by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. How he urged everyone to unify and not put emphasis on differences. How is it that his teachings does not apply to his ruling government? Why are the Shugden practitioners living in the Tibetan camps being ostracized by the CTA? Seems to me that the CTA is unifying only those who give in to their orders and fanning hatred towards the ones that are defying their demands.
I pray that His Holiness would practice what he preaches and lift the ban on Shugden practice. Then there would be one less difference between the Tibetans.

grandmapele

Re: Focus on oneness, not differences: Dalai Lama
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:37 PM »
Yes, the Dalai Lama is confusing everyone, well almost everyone. As I see it, the CTA is just playing politics and bend whichever way the money blows. The Dalai Lama is playing a game only he knows. He is very well versed in modern politics as well as spiritual matters.

We can only continue to bring awareness and educate ourselves and continue with our practice. Hopefully with this we create the karma to be able to continue our practice with less obstacles.