Author Topic: The Benefits of Dorje Shugden’s Puja  (Read 4995 times)

DharmaSpace

The Benefits of Dorje Shugden’s Puja
« on: August 29, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »
We all know the many benefits of the Dorje Shugden practice and mantra and anyone who recites this mantra will have the opportunity to be connected to closely to Dorje Shudgen.

The first time I recited it, I felt I could appreciate many more things simultaneously, I was not superman or anything like that but chanting the mantra it expands your mind and help you perceive things much better. On top of them I felt very energised to do more in dharma. As if the mantras magnetises me. Dorje Shugden practice is the antidote to depression hehe.

malini123456789

Re: The Benefits of Dorje Shugden’s Puja
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 01:04:20 AM »
I agree totally!

When the first time I recite, there's a powerful energy and peace within me.
I am not sure about depression but it does give us the peacefulness.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 03:08:32 AM »
Seriously, I believe chanting Dorje Shugden puja helps us get better at lojong practice and also memorization of Dharma texts.  And it helps increase bodhichitta, based on compassion and helps with wisdom....

Tenzin K

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »
I always believe that doing the Lord Shugden puja is a making a connection with him. The more we do, the better our relationship and of course the faith in him will be stronger. Then from there we can check ourselves whether we have improve in our spiritual practice. If we don’t do it and don’t feel the change/benefits then how can we advise or even suggest people to do Lord Shugden practice to help them.

So we have to experience it first and understand the puja and who is Lord Shugden and how he can help us then when we explain to people they will have the confident in practicing him.

bambi

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 02:34:15 PM »
I am very sure that there are benefits to practicing Dorje Shugden's puja and reciting His holy mantras! I may not be able to see it but I know for sure, that those who does His practice are connected to Him.
And I know many times when I feel something bad is going to happen, He is there to protect me in the best way. May we never be separated from our perfect Guru and His practice until we are all liberated!

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 03:20:02 PM »
To recite Dorje Shugden's mantra is a wonderful blessings and to do the Protector's puja has given us the opportunity to make a connection with the Protector.
There is a sense of calmness and peace whenever I chant the mantra and I know that I am being protected by DS always. May all who practices DS will never be separated from him but be blessed always.

RedLantern

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 04:34:12 PM »

To recite Dorje Shugden's puja brings tremendous amount of merits and blessings from the Protector for inner peace and protection.
Almost every individual human being goes through hard time in life.Many such problems are effectively solved through modern technology and medical facility,but there are many problems which can't be solved through such methods.

pgdharma

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 08:53:05 AM »
It definitely is great blessings to recite Dorje Shugden's mantra and do the Great Protector puja. May we always be blessed and protected by Dorje Shugden.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 02:15:07 PM »
Question for some of you more learned ones thats I guess related to the puja. In the incense offering to Dorje Shugden it means the five desirable qualities of incense. Whassat all about?

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 05:29:43 PM »
Dorje Shugden Puja and his Mantra has tremendously benefited me in my challenging time, just by reciting His main Mantra calms my mind it also brings about knowledge and wisdom to overcome obstacles. On top of that,  i became more confident and able to accept challenges and take obstacles as it come, because the trust i have towards Dorje Shugden, that what ever obstacles or challenges arise, i was able to handle it.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 02:10:56 PM »
Dorje Shugden is definitely not a demon, HE is an enlightened Buddha who is very compassionate and determined to protect the doctrine of Lama Tsongkhapa. I have seen a lot of people who have done Dorje Shugden's puja, people who were very ill and almost passed away, they are now alive and well. These are some miracles I witnessed with my own eyes, so there's no way Dorje Shugden is a ''demon''. HE has even helped me overcome some things on a few occasions, I don't just believe stuff easily, but I 102 % believe in this Holy Protector who can save millions of lives in the very near future.