Author Topic: Kyabje Zong Rinpoche chanting Dorje Shugden prayer  (Read 16467 times)

kelsang

Kyabje Zong Rinpoche chanting Dorje Shugden prayer
« on: May 06, 2009, 09:48:32 PM »
Small | Large

How wonderful...

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Kyabje Zong Rinpoche chanting Dorje Shugden prayer
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 05:23:28 PM »
Just to revive this posting in the forum for a bit.

Let Kyabje Rinpoche's heavenly melody of Lord Shugden's prayer reminds us of what we're working for. It is through our perseverance and unwavering faith which will bring in good results in the end.

The protector has spoken through the oracle in Gaden that if this is for the preservation of the Lineage, we well render his help and our cause will be fruitful.

Let's all work towards that!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 05:55:04 PM »

This video is on the homepage of this website for a long time...it is truly a Buddha chanting to another Buddha.

tk

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »
If such a great master like Kyabje Zong Rinpoche practices and propagates Dorje Shugden, how can it be wrong, really? There is no room to doubt that Dorje Shugden is an emanation of a Buddha. We hope that the current incarnation of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche flourishes in his studies and manifest quickly the great deeds of his predecessor to spread Dorje Shugden in this world like wildfire.

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 04:52:47 PM »
These highly attained Lamas like Kyabje Trinjang Rinpoche and Kyabje Zong Rinpoche are maturing before our very eyes. And as HH the Dalai Lama slowly retires from the world, just think who will emerge to re-establish Dharma and of course the practice of Dorje Shugden??? It is without a doubt that the way things are turning out, we can see beyond the haziness that our protector Dorje Shugden will emerge like the rising sun!

Yes we should start preparing and getting more people acquainted with the Dorje Shugden.   

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »
These highly attained Lamas like Kyabje Trinjang Rinpoche and Kyabje Zong Rinpoche are maturing before our very eyes. And as HH the Dalai Lama slowly retires from the world, just think who will emerge to re-establish Dharma and of course the practice of Dorje Shugden??? It is without a doubt that the way things are turning out, we can see beyond the haziness that our protector Dorje Shugden will emerge like the rising sun!

Yes we should start preparing and getting more people acquainted with the Dorje Shugden.   

It is wonderful what iloveds says here. I agree. Not only these two great lamas, but there are many many many other lamas and Geshes who are relatively young, some finishing their studies, or studying now or the incarnations have been recently found that will explode on the scene after the Dalai Lama's passing (sorry to say that). There are many monks studying now who will end up as another great teacher in the future. Someone we may not even heard of. After all, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso or Geshe Rabten or Lama Yeshe were all 'nobodies' (sorry, no offence intended at all) when they were in the monasteries freshly escaped from Tibet. There will be many more like that. Everyone is just staying low key for now. No other lama will be able to say anything against them in the future. Each sect will practice as they like and one lama like now (Dalai Lama) could never 'control' the other lamas again. This will be the last time. The last time the Dalai lama can 'act' or do his 'brand' of dharma again. He will never have this type of influence in future incarnations as Dalai lama if he returns as that at all. All the lamas who practice Shugden will come out and teach, do pujas, spread and initiate many into the Dorje Shugden practice. Many of these lamas are already doing this now although very quietly. Many are for sure.

Dorje Shugden's practice will grow, expand and become huge...he will become a WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR. For sure.

Meanwhile, we should all keep are samayas with our lamas clean, our practices consistent, train our minds, transform our habits, study as much as we can at home, dedicate our time to dharma and it's growth, understand Lam Rim, solicit/puja our sacred protector. Do the preliminary practices such as prostrations, mandalas, guru yoga, etc focussing on Je Tsongkapa as our outer yidam. Then consistently engage in Tantra practice quietly without fanfare by holding our three sets of vows, tsok, and generation/completion stages of any of the higher annutaratantra deities with intense concentration. If we do this, the Dulzin Dorje Shugden would be pleased and we would create the causes for this lineage to expand, grow and remain stable. Not only grow, but have the power to be a potent lineage to have genuine blessings to confer attainments. The only protection from everything in Samsara is our real genuine stable attainments. We would not be a 'dead' lineage unable to confer blessings as the samaya has broken with our gurus. We should channel our hate, pain, anger, disappointment, sadness, depressions and disappointments into our practices and gaining attainments or at least stable unchangeable dharma understanding/fath.

Thank you,

TK

a friend

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 03:26:30 AM »

All the pure wishes for the benefit of others will come true.

Lee Dhi

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 10:49:26 AM »
First of all, thank you for reviving this video in the forum. With so much discussions and focus on the latest exciting and progressive events related to Dorje Shugden and Dalai Lama issues, it is very important to be reminded WHY we are fighting for the flourishing of DS practice.

This is the perfect reminder: inspiring and powerful!

Although the topic on the a passing of Dalai Lama is a tender subject, it is a reality that will happen. It is also a reality that after the Dalai Lama leaves us, High Lamas who have been practicing DS quietly will begin doing so openly. In fact, it is already happening with the growth of Shar Ganden Monastery, which I identify as the stepping stone to launch DS into mainstream worldwide. As these great Gurus do so, others who have been forced into sacrificing DS practice in the past will once again have the freedom to embrace DS back into their lives. Just typing these thoughts and visualizing the joy this change will bring make me so happy and ecstatic!!!

I agree strongly with tk that it is very important that, while we await the the open and rapid growth of DS, we must generate a lot of merit NOW to speed up and ensure the smooth progression and realization of this vision. The events and progress DS practice has gained in the recent past were results of the pure commitment, love and hard work of sincere DS practitioners. For the affects of this good cause to continue and gain momentum, we must not relax but work even harder and stay even more focused. It is more important NOW than ever because we are at the turning point.

I pray that all DS practitioners will have all their obstacles removed so that we can all practice sincerely and be ready to represent our great Protector in any way required in the near future.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 06:38:53 PM »
First of all, thank you for reviving this video in the forum. With so much discussions and focus on the latest exciting and progressive events related to Dorje Shugden and Dalai Lama issues, it is very important to be reminded WHY we are fighting for the flourishing of DS practice.

This is the perfect reminder: inspiring and powerful!

Although the topic on the a passing of Dalai Lama is a tender subject, it is a reality that will happen. It is also a reality that after the Dalai Lama leaves us, High Lamas who have been practicing DS quietly will begin doing so openly. In fact, it is already happening with the growth of Shar Ganden Monastery, which I identify as the stepping stone to launch DS into mainstream worldwide. As these great Gurus do so, others who have been forced into sacrificing DS practice in the past will once again have the freedom to embrace DS back into their lives. Just typing these thoughts and visualizing the joy this change will bring make me so happy and ecstatic!!!

I agree strongly with tk that it is very important that, while we await the the open and rapid growth of DS, we must generate a lot of merit NOW to speed up and ensure the smooth progression and realization of this vision. The events and progress DS practice has gained in the recent past were results of the pure commitment, love and hard work of sincere DS practitioners. For the affects of this good cause to continue and gain momentum, we must not relax but work even harder and stay even more focused. It is more important NOW than ever because we are at the turning point.

I pray that all DS practitioners will have all their obstacles removed so that we can all practice sincerely and be ready to represent our great Protector in any way required in the near future.

I really like that idea, lying low to generate merit so Dorje Shugden's practice can go full speed ahead in the future. However, I do think that practising sincerely is possible now, and open practice isn't a requirement.

In reference to what tk has said about monks gearing up to be the next generation of teachers, I am really grateful for all that they go through to bring the dharma to others. All these stories you read about sangha escaping Tibet carrying nothing but scriptures so that the dharma is preserved, or continuing with their practices despite being beaten in Chinese prisons...even just watching teachers speak in other languages already inspires me so much, knowing how difficult it is to learn languages when you're older!

Speaking of lamas doing whatever it takes to benefit others...I wonder if Trijang Rinpoche's disrobing (as mentioned in the thread about him distancing himself from Dorje Shugden) can be linked to this. I wondered about the consequences of that...his predecessor was definitely a highly attained being, and I don't doubt that the current one shares the same attainments. So is the disrobing a good thing in disguise, because his experiences as a lay person will make his teachings more appealing to today's people? Let me explain myself:

By disrobing, Trijang Rinpoche gets the chance to assimilate and pick up things about the modern world that he can use later in his teachings. If he's attained as we believe he is, lacking robes or monk vows does not necessarily mean he will not be as effective in his work to spread the dharma...look at teachers like Gelek Rinpoche, for example.

Unfortunately, many people do not respect the sangha these days because their impression is that (1) monkhood is for losers who cannot hack it in the 'real' world or (2) monks/nuns cannot talk about how dharma can help a person's life because they do not understand the pressures of the modern world.

So perhaps Trijang Rinpoche's background as a formerly lay person might actually benefit his teachings in the future...more people might take his teachings seriously, because they feel his words are relevant to them, given his experiences.

After all, the argument on the forum seems to be that robes do not a monk make :)

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 07:52:56 AM »
Just watching this video bring so much joy. Such a holy being propitiating the Dorje Shugden. A reminder to us all that Dorje Shugden is a real Buddha and cannot be a spirit like the CTA claims. Otherwise, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche cannot have taken a new incarnation who is in Gaden right now.  A buddha cannot propitiate a spirit. And if Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is not a buddha he cannot have controlled his rebirth.

Highly attained Lamas like  Kyabje Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche and Kyabje Zong Chocktrul Rinpoche are maturing before our very eyes. As H.H. the Dalai Lama slowly retires from the world, think of who will emerge to re-establish the Dharma and thus, of course, the practice of Dorje Shugden? It will be these young Lamas and it is without a doubt that with the way things are turning out, our protector Dorje Shugden will emerge like the rising sun!

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 08:35:28 AM »
Thank you so much tk on your advice to us on what we should do now at this time. Your reminder to everyone here that we must study as much as we can is very appropriate for without knowledge one can't help even their own selves, what more to benefit others. Many thanks also to kelsang for sharing with us the video of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche  chanting a prayer to Dorje Shugden.

sonamdhargey

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 09:05:19 AM »
Thank you for the video. Truly a great video to show the world that Masters like Kyabje Zong Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden. What is there to doubt anymore. If such high masters is or was practicing, why is wrong now to practice. I believe all the practitioners are still practicing Dorje Shugden and just laying low. When the ban is lifted Dorje Shugden will spread like wild fire.

diablo1974

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 04:31:09 AM »
There are so many high lamas practicing Dorje Shugden and make prayers to him daily...Whats there to be afraid of? unless there is an good substantial reasons to prove all the lineage masters are wrong...so far there isnt.  I believe there will be more and more people who has the affinity to do this practice and to bring Je Tsongkhapa teachings on a global platform.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »
If Dorje Shugden is good enough for Heruka/Zong Dorje Chang it is definitely good enough for a schmuck like me! Without a doubt.

I suddenly realised I love looking at pictures of Zong Rinpoche, what a grand lama and master who presides all our helpless migrators. He was a master of Sutra and Tantra throughout many lives may he manifest his buddhahood again in his current incarnation. Though he is now in Gaden I think soon enough he will be reconnected with Dorje Shugden soon enough.

Barzin

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 11:02:51 AM »
What a great master.  What an accomplished master.  The great Buddha is back and living among us.  Due to the ban, the great master is maintaining a low profile.  Take a look at this video, what a presence, what a great practitioner of Dorje Shugden!!!  How can anything with Dorje Shugden is wrong when the practice is passed by generation by generation by such elite masters... and now to you and me.  How lucky we are.

Let's wait for the living Buddha to manifest again to glorify the practice of Dorje Shugden once again in this very life time.  We sincerely hope we have karma to witness at such!