Author Topic: NEW VIDEO! Xu Jing speaks for Dorje Shugden  (Read 11950 times)

DharmaDefender

NEW VIDEO! Xu Jing speaks for Dorje Shugden
« on: January 15, 2013, 10:48:39 PM »
Hey hey new video out on DorjeShugden.com! No idea what the lovely girl is saying but shes holding up a Dorje Shugden poster so thats got to be a good thing right? Anyway I didnt think DS.com would upload a video thats against them... Anyone can translate her speech for us?

From http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/xu-jing-speaks-for-dorje-shugden/

Xu Jing speaks for Dorje Shugden

Xu Jing Loves DS Small | Large

or watch on our server:
http://video.dorjeshugden.com/videos/XuJingLovesDS.flv

Xu Jing has been a Buddhist practitioner for many years. On her path to Enlightenment, Xu Jing has received the blessings of and protection from Dorje Shugden. Because of this, she has been able to practise Dharma free from worries, and she is diligent in her practice. Financially, she is stable and feels calm and at peace everyday. She knows all this is because of Dorje Shugden’s blessings.

Dorje Shugden is the Protector of Lama Tsongkhapa’s teachings, and he is also the emanation of the Wisdom Buddha Manjushri. In this Kaligyua time, all sentient beings need more wisdom from Dharma to free themselves from sufferings. Everyone should recite Dorje Shugden’s mantra as many times as they can each day – it can be as little as three times, or more than 108 times. By invoking on Dorje Shugden’s blessings, we will gain conditions conducive to our Dharma practice, and bring calm and peace to our minds.

tsangpakarpo

Re: NEW VIDEO! Xu Jing speaks for Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 01:55:49 PM »
Looks like more people are speaking up about their practice of the great King, Dorje Shugden! With the advancement of technology today, people are getting more creative with ideas. I've seen also videos of people dancing and singing for Dorje Shugden.

Check them out here:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/speak-rap-swim-for-dorje-shugden/

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/dancing-for-dorje-shugden/

I too was trying to think of ideas to spread the practice of Dorje Shugden. The things I had in mind were:

- Oppa Dorje Shugden style!! - to ride on the popularity of Oppa Gangnam style which has over 1 billion views on Youtube now!

- Holding a Dorje Shugden party - A gathering of Dorje Shugden practitioners from around the world gather to bond, share teachings, learn and perhaps also brainstorm for ideas to further spread the cause of our favourite Protector!!

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 03:14:17 PM »
Well, its good to see a Chinese face amongst the videos because it means that Dorje Shugden is growing in Asia just like the rest of the world. This is significant because the Chinese government had traditionally been especially cautious and restrictive of religious groups, especially Tibetan. That is because they know that Buddhism is very much a part of the Tibetan way of life and religion has a very strong hold on people's psyche hence Tibetans have a strong allegiance to the Dalai Lama.

Now, having this video of a Han Chinese practicing Dorje Shugden is interesting because Tibetans have always assumed that Tibetan Shugden practitioners have always been Chinese spies and the Chinese themselves are just manipulators in this political game of intrigue. However, the spanner is thrown into the works when we find a Chinese Dorje Shugden practitioner instead. This is all very subtle and may be overlooked but I think it is significant because Dorje Shugden practitioners are not spies. Dorje Shugden like other Buddhists can be very sincere practitioners as well.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 04:17:02 AM »
The dialect is from China, which part I am not so sure about that. Still as the practice of Dorje Shugden spreads across CHina we will see more and more of this happening. I concur that when we recite the mantra of Dorje Shugden it helps us to quieten down the mind from useless thoughts or negative ones and let us think clearly what is important to do.  Come to think about she sounds liks she was from the northern parts of China.

There are more and more pockets of Dorje Shugden practitioners rising up to oppose the ban, where will CTA stand then no resources and no support.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »
I wish there will be one day all Shugden practitioners can do what she is doing now. Coming out to the open and speaking about their devotion, faith and practice in Dorje Shugden. It will be the best thing we can do! Now with the complications of the ban, in order to protect the Shugden Lamas whom have chosen to lay low for the sake of all sentient beings and the holy Buddha Dharma.

It may seem contradicting as some practitioners are against the Dorje Shugden practice now but still practice is silent. But we must understand that in order to protect their teachers who are old and sacred treasures which helps disseminate the teachings.

I hope really the spread of Dorje Shugden's practice will pervade China and then the world!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

beggar

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
I wish there will be one day all Shugden practitioners can do what she is doing now. Coming out to the open and speaking about their devotion, faith and practice in Dorje Shugden. It will be the best thing we can do! Now with the complications of the ban, in order to protect the Shugden Lamas whom have chosen to lay low for the sake of all sentient beings and the holy Buddha Dharma.

Actually, as the practice spreads around the world, your wish may just come true. The community of tibetan practitioners are silenced but c'mon - how big is the Tibetan exiled population anyway? And how much influence does the CTA have beyond the borders of India? Even the Tibetans are starting to leave India to travel out to the west and to other parts of Asia. The Tibetan lamas that have been shunned by the tibetan government have re-established themselves throughout the west with huge, thriving centers. Dorje Shugden lives on in these thousands of centers and millions of practitioners and the CTA can't speak a word against them.

The recent news about Trijang Rinpoche in Europe (article about this here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/trijang-rinpoche-visits-europe-2012/) signals another step forward for the growth of Dorje Shugden in the world. So many Shugden lamas gathered for this historic event, marking just how strong they are when they combine their energies. The CTA may say "nay" but the rest of the world is still looking towards them as the largest beacons of hope and wisdom. As far as a battle of wits goes, my money's on the CTA losing this war.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 03:36:59 AM »
I too don't understand what she's saying but one thing's for sure, she's not speaking out against Dorje Shugden because I don't see her tearing and burning the picture of Dorje Shugden unlike some nuns in Dharamshala who in the past behaved so spiritually indecently by throwing and stomping on images of Dorje Shugden.

It's inspiring to hear, read and see so many people coming out into the open declaring their love and benefits they experienced with the practice of The Enlightened Dorje Shugden.

fruven

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
It's wonderful that there is a Chinese speaking person declaring her support of Dorje Shugden :) She looks quite young it is a good sign that this young person has faith in Dorje Shugden. Practicing Dorje Shugden can lead her to learn and do more Dharma in her life. Starting doing Dharma at a young age is always good because we never know how much time we have in our lives.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 03:52:54 AM »
Well, its good to see a Chinese face amongst the videos because it means that Dorje Shugden is growing in Asia just like the rest of the world. This is significant because the Chinese government had traditionally been especially cautious and restrictive of religious groups, especially Tibetan. That is because they know that Buddhism is very much a part of the Tibetan way of life and religion has a very strong hold on people's psyche hence Tibetans have a strong allegiance to the Dalai Lama.

Now, having this video of a Han Chinese practicing Dorje Shugden is interesting because Tibetans have always assumed that Tibetan Shugden practitioners have always been Chinese spies and the Chinese themselves are just manipulators in this political game of intrigue. However, the spanner is thrown into the works when we find a Chinese Dorje Shugden practitioner instead. This is all very subtle and may be overlooked but I think it is significant because Dorje Shugden practitioners are not spies. Dorje Shugden like other Buddhists can be very sincere practitioners as well.

Well what you say has merit Big Uncle, considering how lamas like Lama Jampa Ngodup are becoming increasingly active, and spreading the teachings in China and beyond. It was Lama Jampa Ngodup who gave the DS initiation to Zemey Rinpoche, and thousands of others in China (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/zemey-rinpoches-incarnation-receives-ds-initiation-2/).

Then there is Trijang Rinpoche giving sogtae in Mongolia, and teachings in Europe (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoche-conferred-dorje-shugden-initiation-in-mongolia-2011/ and http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/trijang-rinpoche-visits-europe-2012/).

You know on the one hand I understand that perhaps we are making a big fuss out of nothing, and that lamas are giving teachings all over the place, and constantly. But we are talking about Trijang Rinpoche here, the person who taught the Dalai Lama, who has remained quiet for so long, waiting on the sidelines just like Dorje Shugden has to take the stage again as the worlds teacher and (in Dorje Shugdens case) Protector.

In the case of Xu Jing I guess the most exciting part is that she is from China, and so the lamas have clearly made an impact on groundlevel.

Exciting times!

vajrastorm

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 07:23:52 AM »
That this young Chinese girl is able to practice Dorje Shugden and reap the benefits of Shugden practice, speaks volumes for the Chinese Government. It would appear that the Chinese Government is allowing much freedom of religious worship. Though Xu Jing is only 1 person and Shugden practice may be currently on a very small scale in China, Zu Jing, an educated middle-class girl (a modern young woman practicing Shugden in a very sensible and educated way) will be the face to promote Shugden in China.

She has a very solid and right view about why we practice Dorje Shugden and she knows where Shugden is coming from. That she can say that DS as an emanation of Wisdom Buddha Manjushri and Protector of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings, and that wisdom from Dharma is so very necessary in this degenerate kaliyurga age, speaks well of the Lamas who are teaching and spreading the Dharma in China.

May many many more Xu Jings arise in China!

bambi

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 10:25:20 AM »
Interesting! Cannot imagine if all Dorje Shugden's practitioner have a video like this! Wouldnt it also be fun to send these videos to CTA and the interesting people and let them see the benefits coming from real people's testimonies? Hehe... Show them how MANY of us benefit from His practice instead of what they claim. I am going to share the video and ask my friends to watch! Thank you!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 02:03:10 AM »
Yay! I really like this video because it promotes Dorje Shugden in a more humanistic way, meaning that it is something that people can see that Dorje Shugden is not an evil being and that he does help people, and that Dorje Shugden is a popular practice. This video can be used to prove those internet scholars out there that are against Dorje Shugden wrong about so many things. And most importantly, it will encourage more and more Dorje Shugden practitioners to speak up against the Dorje Shugden ban and help to give Dorje Shugden a voice and credibility. We should compile all of these videos into a thread or article and make it a showcase or something :)

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 01:59:50 PM »
Great news that someone can publicly proclaim her worship of Dorje Shugden and not be afraid of repercussions.

Lucky her to be in China and not somewhere that she can be marked by CTA.  More and more will be doing this heroic act of proclamation and may the worship of Dorje Shugden spread in 10 directions to benefit many of us in this degenerate times. 

angelica

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »
In this video, she is declaring that she is a Dorje Shugden practitioner. She is also sharing about the benefits of doing Dorje Shugden practice.

Rejoice to Xu Jing that she is able to know about Dorje Shugden and doing Dorje Shugden practice at such a young age. May Dorje Shugden practice grow and stay strong in China and we will see the ban be lifted soon.

grandmapele

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2015, 04:12:30 AM »
I too was trying to think of ideas to spread the practice of Dorje Shugden. The things I had in mind were:

- Oppa Dorje Shugden style!! - to ride on the popularity of Oppa Gangnam style which has over 1 billion views on Youtube now!

- Holding a Dorje Shugden party - A gathering of Dorje Shugden practitioners from around the world gather to bond, share teachings, learn and perhaps also brainstorm for ideas to further spread the cause of our favourite Protector!! - tsongkakarpo

Like you ideas but the first one may not go down well with a lot of practitioners as they may feel that you are being frivolous. The second idea, to me, is spot on and very feasible. When are you going to start the party!!